• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Power

Do u like my game

• Yes

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
Story: You are a Boy/Girl Trying to be the worlds best Pokemon Trainer in the World. But While your trying to train Team Rocket is making a plan to take over the most powerful monster on the planet earth. So you try and go and save the world's most powerful Pokemon!

//Info\\
~ New Pokemon
~ Pokemon CBS and CMS
~ Pokemon Radio
~ PokeGear
~ Team Rocket Returns
~ New Region called Dojo
//screenshots\\

Last edited:

Kronos

Shooting Star
Years
Sounds interesting... Are you actually a webmaster? Anyways i looked at your maps and well.... no offense... but they leave several things to be desired. It seems to strait to me [the picture with all of the houses in 1 line] maybe try spacing them out and adding some other things to your maps, such as trees, signs , ect.

Kronos

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
Years
Dude too many houses i don't think you want to map all of them insides and your maps need improve ment please do not call them great because their is always some improvement to anything :classic: just work on the map maybe make it a bit smaller big maps don't help trust me they take ages to fill especialy starter towns in the Pokemon game they have always been small please don't take this post as offensive that is not as i wanted it to be game looks good though just polish up your maps :laugh:
Good luck with this game :) :)

Kronos

Shooting Star
Years
Size does not matter in mapping. I could have a 1564546546546545444x14515415154546545645644 sized map and have just houses and it would not be great.

Take a look at the mapping tutorial.
It may help.

Your map for the game is sub-par. First i would list the cities on the map with routes ect. and maybe put dojo in a text box....and maybe not do dojo by hand...

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
Thanks ok i guess ill take ut some of the houses!
But this isnt the first town!
And yes i am not done with the map!

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
some more shots
Lippycove pic1
Bigcity1.bmp

Lippycove pic 2
Bigcity2.bmp

Pokemon Center
Center.bmp

Main floor for heros house
Room1.bmp

Hero's room
Room2.bmp

Shop
shop.bmp

Trick Masters House
trick.bmp

Pokemon PC
pc.bmp

Pokemon lab
Lab.bmp

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
I think it's because of the layers of rpg maker.

The maps looks okay for me.
I wonder who's that "worlds strongest pokemon"???

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
They're quite nice (specially the indoor ones, they're splendid) but the outdoor mps are somewhat empty. Try adding some grass (the one you in the original pokemon games encounter pok?mon) spread it at random, also add some grass patches and small trees. That would benefit the map ;)

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Okay, you show a few minor mistakes, and some classic huge mistakes.

Minor:
The fencing in the first screen is horrible. Fix it up. A fence just doesn't fade away, it ends. There are ending posts for the fences.

Use trees to border your maps. It makes it look more official.

Do NOT post BMP's on a forum. Ever. That's so disrespectful to people with slower connections. Hell, I have DSL, and it took ten minutes for those pictures to load.

Major:
Bigger is NOT better. Making huge maps will NOT make your game look good. It'll have the opposite effect. It shows you don't know how to keep your maps organized and unique.

Square is bad. Do NOT make your towns square.

There's nothing remotely interesting about any of your maps. The outside maps are bland, and the inside maps are cluttered. Clean it up.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
More Shots

Heres some more shots and i Redid some Parts of the town
Bigcity3.PNG

Bigcity4.PNG

Bigcity6.PNG

PokeGear.PNG

Radio.PNG

Rivals%20Room.PNG

Rivals%20Room1.PNG

first 3 are pics of the town
4 pic is The Pokegear
5. Radio
6 and 7 Rivals house!
Please coment on these!

P.S. Im Still Looking for more Mappers and Some Scripters!

Muffiny

Muffin Lord
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
New Maps

Well, I sorta do the maps mostly now, soo, heres some new ones as Tyler asked me to post 'em.

dandude55555

Master of All Pok?mon
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2009
Chimou Quit being so mean to him those are awesome maps jeez there are too things intresting about them you wouldnt want people to say your maps are bad would you

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
More Screenshots

here are some more screen shots!
these maps are made from muffiny!

Progress:
Towns: 4
Routes: 1
Pokemon Menu Completion: 100%
Pokemon Battle system: 2%
PokeGear: 10%
Computer: 5%
Catching Pokemon: 50%
Pokemon Added So Far: 3

P.S. Im still Looking for scripters and Spriters also some more mappers! PM me If you want a Job!!

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
I wasn't being mean. I was being honest. He isn't going to become better if everyone says he did a good job and he didn't. He needs to know what he's doing wrong, so he can't learn from his mistakes.

Back