• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Check this out!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
This is completely rubbish. They couldn't get every pokemon. Jirachi you can't get. Mew you can possibly get the ticket to go there through mystery gift. All three deoxes possibly through trading. other then that, its gonna be really hard to get all of the pokemon shiney.

♥Naomi♥

Years
he does sorta have proof,i mean,he has the screenies!the poke box looks 100 ingame and not edited.i saved the pics,and put the next to confermed screenshots,and they are in the exact same spor,but he could have used game shark,cuz it is hard to get shineys,let alone legendary shineys,but i just thought it was cool.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
Years
Look at the guy's feedbacks. Seems he's sold the same thing before. Whether or not it's cheated, he seems to have a lot of satisfied customers, so it's not a scam. He probably did something to the coding of the game, it's true, but what exactly I'm not informed enough to say.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Yeah I don't doubt that he has this stuff on the game...but I am almost positive he didn't do it legitly, and cheated somehow to get all that. But hey if you want it bad enough, it doesn't really matter.

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
Years
I don't know. Doesn't that defeat the entire point of the game? I mean, I could understand that you want like Jirachi and stuff, but if you have them all, what else is there to do?

It defeats the purpose, real or not.

♥Naomi♥

Years
every one who gave feedback gave positive.aparently,nothing is wrong with the game.its cool,i wouldnt buy it,but i thought ppl who dont get to go to the events to get tickets would like if i showed this.and ppl who dont get to trade with freinds to get pkmn from kanto/johto(of corse other johto pkmn,the ones not in emerald).

Tina

Years
♥Naomi♥ said:
every one who gave feedback gave positive.aparently,nothing is wrong with the game.

I didn't. That's OK though.

its cool,i wouldnt buy it,but i thought ppl who dont get to go to the events to get tickets would like if i showed this.and ppl who dont get to trade with freinds to get pkmn from kanto/johto(of corse other johto pkmn,the ones not in emerald).

If a person can't find at least one of the millions of people of all ages who play pokemon to trade with, I feel really bad for that person. At 18, I can find multiple people to trade with, even people in their 30s who play when they get a chance.

You obviously have never been with a bunch of Graphic Design/Animation/Digital Graphics/Computer majors, have you? [lol]

Bottom line: It takes out the whole purpose of the satisfaction of finding them all for yourself. How can you be proud of a pokemon you've caught when it was just handed to you for some money?
Cheap - that's what it is. The easy and cheap way out.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
In terms of getting Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys... Technically it is possible. The player could have gotten the event Pokemon legally, traded them from friends who went to the event, etc. Again, possible, but unlikely. As for all the Pokemon being shiny, the odds are too microscopic to have been acquired legally.

Tina

Years
Ichida said:
Technically it is possible. The player could have gotten the event Pokemon legally, traded them from friends who went to the event, etc. Again, possible, but unlikely.

So then cry about it, I don't know, lol.
These places are helpful in finding people with the rare guys. I've found at least four people from CT on here. I happen to have Deoxys, and if they would like to borrow him to add to their pokedex, they can. I don't mind. I did it with the rest of my poke friends.

I don't know. I still don't like it. Maybe if it was just the super rare guys, but ALL of them? I mean honestly, how hard is it to find a shiny Voltorb? Almost everyone I know has one.

♥Naomi♥

Years
If a person can't find at least one of the millions of people of all ages who play pokemon to trade with, I feel really bad for that person.
i cant trade with anyone,
1.because no one in my neighborhood plays pokemon
2.my freinds that play pokemon with are at school,and i cant trade with them at the ymca cause we only got to bring our gbas at the last two days of school >_<
3.our cables didnt work for some reason O_O.....
4.i only have 1 gba XD i might get another soon tho,if my grandparents have enough money when we go to wal-mart on saterday(possibly only if we go to a gamestop)

so thats the resons why i cant trade....bow down to meh bad skillz XD*bricked*or you can just slap me with a trout XD

Tina

Years
♥Naomi♥ said:
i cant trade with anyone

You're ten. When I was ten I couldn't even leave my house without my mom, and that included school.

My point being - the world will not end. The game is supposed to be challenging, not life threatening, and if buying this game completes your personal world, then by all means, feel free to buy it. Just don't go bragging about all your "amazing" shinies.

♥Naomi♥

Years
Tina said:
You're ten. When I was ten I couldn't even leave my house without my mom, and that included school.

My point being - the world will not end. The game is supposed to be challenging, not life threatening, and if buying this game completes your personal world, then by all means, feel free to buy it. Just don't go bragging about all your "amazing" shinies.
i didnt say i was gonna buy it.
and im not going to.id feel much better if i caught them myself,and even tho ive never caught a shiney in honen,im patiente when it comes to shineys,and have never layed a hand on a cheating device to get shineys,nor anything else.i only test things that happen due to cheats on roms.

its fun for me to collect the pokemon.
its fun training them.
its even fun breeding
but godmodding in pokemon is not fun.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Tina, great posts. Getting the unobtainable Legis is one thing. This auction is completely different. If you read the whole thing, you get all the Pokes with max IVs and shiny. The only way to get that is to cheat. Then 999 of each item and max berries. All Pokes are Lv5. It advertise about beating your friends and rivals, but after a few battles, you won't have any left. I certainly wouldn't want to battle against someone who cheated.

Personally, I did buy a similar eBay auction, but it was only 12 Pokes and they were not cheated. I got the unobtainable Legis along with some others. Half of the Natures sucked and half of the IVs weren't very good. I don't care about that much anyway since I don't battle with Legendaries, I only wanted them so that my sons and I can finish our respective Pokedexes.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
Years
That game is cheated.

Why? How do you get a level 5 shiny Charizard? I would love for someone to explain to me how to get one WITHOUT cheating?

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2018
one thing: he says he has all three types of deoxys, but it changes when u trade it, so they should all be in the emerald mode, i forgot which one that was, i thought speed, but hey,it's a scam

Demonta

Jem Juggler
Years
now there is NO doubt it is cheated.

reasons!
number 1: he never actually says he doesn't cheat!
"Yep, you read correctly, we DO NOT use Game Shark or Action Replay!
95% of the time, Action Replay and Game Shark will corrupt your data, but we use a safe and effective method that guarantees your game will last an eternity with no corruptions!"
See, another safe alternative... of cheating!
number 2: it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to gain any legandaries at lvl 5 shiny, as you can not breed them. I am going to copy IMPOSSIBLE as i shall be using it a lot
number 3: it is IMPOSSIBLE to get 999 metal coats and stuff unless he started and restarted the games over and over again to get all those items and traded them over.
number 4: he had to win the 999 times or started completed the game and then restarted 999 times to gain all those master balls. That is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE.
number 5:It is not hard at all to make those pictures photoshop
number 6: how could he get a fully evolved charizard at level 5? think about it! it is IMPOSSIBLE!

There, it is a cheated game or a scam, poor guy who paid $79 for it...

Back