• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
wow absol is really cool and i like this hack very much for the female you could have her riding on a tropius ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Thnx ^^

@Time: Thnx and yes i know about starly :P that por bird xD so i've change it into an absol :) (still thnx Time for sending me site name where i could find that OW's :))

@Wind~: Thnx ^^

@ptshady: thnx ^^

@Crossel: Thnx ^^

@Prince112,riyza: Thnx^^

~Ontopic:
~Zeh new Poké ride update x3
Hello people the Poké ride has been update ^^ you'll ride now on a absol ^^ (for hero ofcorse) (Credits to Zuaro for making the hero on the absol OW) ^^ the girl will be avaible (i hope i spell it good :P) to ride on a nidorina ^^ (Screens/video of it COMMING SOON) I'll also looking for help to insert the backsprite of dawn. if someone can do this or want to do this please say it ^^
Anyway.. Enjoy the new screens with the absol ^^
Also enjoy the video :) with the Poké ride
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screens of Poké ride (Hero on absol ^^)
1zyk5zr.png
2hoci80.png

2r5gw44.png

Video of poké ride in action ^^
leave a command if you've watch the video. ^^ thnx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAcHatBuh_E

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1
This hack just gets better and better keep up the good work and dont quit this hack:classic:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
now an Absol is really cool, cooler than a small little Starly ride. :P

anyways, good luck with this hack project~ ;)

Thnx ^^

@blackmage856: Thnx ^^ and no the heroine will ride on a Nidorino ^^

@ptshady: Thnx and ok i'll try ^^

@Charcoal, Shine: Thnx ^^

@~link smash~: Thnx ^^

@prince112: Thnx ^^ and about the running sprites no the are not finished yet.. you'll get your Poké ride before you get your Running shoes so that why the aren't done yet ;)

~Ontopic:
~w00t x3 big update for Dawn ^^
Hello people so as you've read above, we got a big Dawn update for you people ^^
with the new intro sprite of dawn is recollored and insert in the game ^^ (Thnx to Zeikku for recollor of the dawn intro sprite + insert) and the new backsprite of dawn ^^ (Thnx again to Zeikku for insert and recollord) and i got a cloth update for dawn ^^ she got now a blue shirt and a scarf (Thnx to Zuaro for update this OW ^^) anyway... to make it short Enjoy ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new intro sprite from Dawn ^^
2r2noch.png

The new OW from dawn:
2m4cf1i.png

the backsprite of dawn:
i1is0p.png

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Thnx ^^

@prince112: Thnx ^^ and about the running sprites no the are not finished yet.. you'll get your Poké ride before you get your Running shoes so that why the aren't done yet ;)

~Ontopic:
Hello people so as you've read above, we got a big Dawn update for you people ^^
with the new intro sprite of dawn is recollored and insert in the game ^^ (Thnx to Zeikku for recollor of the dawn intro sprite + insert) and the new backsprite of dawn ^^ (Thnx again to Zeikku for insert and recollord) and i got a cloth update for dawn ^^ she got now a blue shirt and a scarf (Thnx to Zuaro for update this OW ^^) anyway... to make it short Enjoy ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2r2noch.png

The new OW from dawn:
2m4cf1i.png

the backsprite of dawn:
i1is0p.png

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Dawn so pretty! XD
U Doing Awesome job!
Keep up with those updats!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:

2r2noch.png

The new OW from dawn:
2m4cf1i.png

the backsprite of dawn:
i1is0p.png

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1
This hack just gets better and better cant wait for beta 2 good luck

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
nidorina ? wow that seems cool as well best of luck with the hack

Well it has been changed to a nidorino ;) also cool right?

@Osher99, Charcoal: Thnx ^^

@~link smash~: Thnx ^^ and is it to big? i don't see the problem of it :S i'll look for make it smaller but i don't promise i ca'n/will change ;)

~Ontopic
Request
Hello people i got a question, can someone help me out with the titelscreen? i want my titelscreen in full edit (You know what i mean right? with thunder wolk upper with thunder and without dat fireballs (in my hack without thunder) if you don't know what i mean look at the tut on PHO from Full edit)^^ can someone help me with that? if you can do this/and want to do this please PM me/or post it here thnx in advance ^^
Ofcorse í'll credit you, you can trust me ^^
(Btw. working now on scripts ^^ The golden league contest inner tiles are also done ^^)
Cya
~Mitchel1

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Nice update mitchel keep it up man, I wish I had time to help you with the titelscreen but I don't.

Thnx and np ;)

@bittenka and Platinum994: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic
~New awesome updates x3
Hello people I got some new updates for you ^^ with the new D/P inner tiles (Credits to kyledove for the D/P inner tiles (Recollord by me))
and I did some sprite resource to the dawn trainer card sprite ^^ she is now been recollord to the version that you've saw in the intro sprite ^^
and a small update from the POKémon that prof. oak sending in by the intro. it's now a munchlax (just like in D/P)
and a new event in your room ^^ (Look at the new video)
Enjoy ^^
-------------------------------------------------------
The new inner tiles from D/P
28hlpq8.png

The new POKéMON that prof. Oak wil send in
14v1xf.png

the new dawn trainer card sprite
jal4rr.png

Pokécenter update
sex4dg.png

and a new video from a new event in your room (if you've saw the video please leave a commant)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=quLK-Fj-_jA

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Wow, either I havent been around for a while or you've been adding A LOT of stuff, congrats! :D

Riding the Absol is cool (just because Absol is cool already XD), I just hope the new tiles and Absol can work together (I mean, because the riding sprite is gonna be quite big and maybe it could have problems with end up below some tiles and that stuff)
I just watched the riding video, hmmm... Something's not too right about that. I really dont like how quick Absol moves. Oh well... Guess it's still interesting, anyway.

Speaking of tiles, I dont know where you've gotten that star colosseum (grah, dont know if I spelled it right), but it's amazing. Looks like perhaps that's where something important will be held, probably the Pokemon League, right? (please, dont tell me it's just another Gym... :P)
I also agree with everyone, stick with the current palettes, they are perfect.

What else, what else? Ah, sprites. Well, not like I really can say too much. We've seen them before, so I cant be surprised.

Oh yeah. I saw that you've made a worldmap. Isnt a just small islands map a bit too boring? At least there should exist a few bigger islands because it's as if we'd need to surf a lot (or... warp a lot, or being a lot underground, whatever) to go around.

Phew... So much stuff to comment. That must mean something good because usually my comments are just too short lately ;)

Keep it up, mitchel. Glad to see all the effort you put into this.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Thnx and np ;)

@bittenka and Platinum994: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic
~New awesome updates x3
Hello people I got some new updates for you ^^ with the new D/P inner tiles (Credits to kyledove for the D/P inner tiles (Recollord by me))
and I did some sprite resource to the dawn trainer card sprite ^^ she is now been recollord to the version that you've saw in the intro sprite ^^
and a small update from the POKémon that prof. oak sending in by the intro. it's now a munchlax (just like in D/P)
and a new event in your room ^^ (Look at the new video)
Enjoy ^^
-------------------------------------------------------
The new inner tiles from D/P
28hlpq8.png

The new POKéMON that prof. Oak wil send in
14v1xf.png

the new dawn trainer card sprite
jal4rr.png

Pokécenter update
sex4dg.png

and a new video from a new event in your room (if you've saw the video please leave a commant)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=quLK-Fj-_jA

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

WOW!
Cool added stuff from D/p!
This hack so NUMBER 1

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Anyway, I like how your scripts are going on.

There's 1 spelling mistake in the script, though.

It's to, not too.

OK?

Also, try not to post a lot of important scripts in your hack, OK?

That will just spoil the fun.

Last edited:
Back