• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Can you also remove the shadows under the people?

It's kind of annoying as you have to do this again and again on every person

your using.

OT:(Off Topic) Like my new red text?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Can you also remove the shadows under the people?

It's kind of annoying as you have to do this again and again on every person

your using.

OT:(Off Topic) Like my new red text?
Well, he might like it, and it also adds more realistic details to a 2-D game.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Wow, either I havent been around for a while or you've been adding A LOT of stuff, congrats! :D

(1)Riding the Absol is cool (just because Absol is cool already XD), I just hope the new tiles and Absol can work together (I mean, because the riding sprite is gonna be quite big and maybe it could have problems with end up below some tiles and that stuff)
I just watched the riding video, hmmm... Something's not too right about that. I really dont like how quick Absol moves. Oh well... Guess it's still interesting, anyway.

(2)Speaking of tiles, I dont know where you've gotten that star colosseum (grah, dont know if I spelled it right), but it's amazing. Looks like perhaps that's where something important will be held, probably the Pokemon League, right? (please, dont tell me it's just another Gym... :P)
I also agree with everyone, stick with the current palettes, they are perfect.

(3)What else, what else? Ah, sprites. Well, not like I really can say too much. We've seen them before, so I cant be surprised.

(4)Oh yeah. I saw that you've made a worldmap. Isnt a just small islands map a bit too boring? At least there should exist a few bigger islands because it's as if we'd need to surf a lot (or... warp a lot, or being a lot underground, whatever) to go around.

Phew... So much stuff to comment. That must mean something good because usually my comments are just too short lately ;)

Keep it up, mitchel. Glad to see all the effort you put into this.

first i want to say thnx ^^
(1): Thnx ^^ about the tiles with absol i don't know if it got tile errors i don't fond anything with the ow.. maby later (i don't hope so) and about the moving yes i know it has some strange move from the sideway but it has been fixed ^^

(2)thnx ^^ about that tile of the golden star buiding, i was lucky that i've fond it ^^ it was alot of work to add it ^^ and yes there will be the League Contest Battles once a 4 years the will keep a league contest ^^ here you must battle 6 trainers + Champion (Nolan (I hope i spell it correct you know the one from Emerald ^^ he got only one pokemon but i must say it's hard to beat it maby you already know ^^)
and about the pallets, Thnx ^^

(3)Well yea i know but it's still better than the offical FR/LG hero/heroine ^^

(4)about the worldmap i know it's bad (really bad :P) but it say it was a prototype ^^ (oh yea almost forgot, Zel can i use you D/P world map devamp tiles? thnx if i can use it then i'll try to make a better one ^^

And thnx ^^

@SethCullen, Osher99, zhiny_charizard, machomuu: Thnx ^^

@prince112: Thnx and thnx agian for saying this it has been fixed ^^
and ok np ^^ otherwise you all know how you must pass things :P

@Aerodynamic: Thnx and yes still thnx for translate the tekst without tekst erros ^^ and about the potion you can get it with a (well how i can tell this) do you remember the oldest series of Pokémon you saw then that green telephone, you saw then that prof. oak send ing pokemon right? well with this he send a potion (yes i know, i don't explain it ok.. but i hope you understand ^^)

@Wind~: Yea i makes the game more.. how i can say it, more realistic ^^

~Ontopic
~New awesome updates ^^
Hello people I got some new awesome updates for you ^^ with the new upgraded Pokecenter (Credits to kyledove for the plant on desk tiles, and the sits)
world globe tile (ripped from D/P and recollord by me ^^) with the World globe you can battle some trainers online (well ofcorse not really online :P) but you can battle some traners (exaple: Dawn, Lucas, Gold enz.)
in the golden league contest you can battle more different trainers with the World Globe (don't tell who yet) Ofcorse there will be also the League Contest battles, where you must battle 6 trainers + champion to come further in the game ^^
the Poké Ride facture is done for Heroine ^^ (credits to Zuaro for making the heroine on Nidorino OW's) The key item poké ride is done picture + tekst are changed, New tree added, a tropical tree (Credits to Pey for the tropical tree) recollord by me ^^
also a new statue added (a strange maki thing statue :P) (Credits to Alexmad for the maki statue tile)
and more...
Enjoy ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new tropical valley
2el8jew.png

The Poké ride facture for heroine + new picture, tekst for poké Ride
14sgysn.png
693vyw.png

2gtreo9.png
2ijnbco.png

The new updated Pokécenter
6scqdx.png

Frozen Pond (magikarp Ow has been upgraded also the shiny Magikarp ow but you can't see it on this screen)
24l2dci.png

little update for Cliff Broke Hill.
33060jd.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
O.O ..... screenshots looks ...... awesome ....
now that is what I call a major update .... well done there buddy and keep it up :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Wow! Awesome! this hack grow fast!
i love the poke' ride and the updated poke' center
nidorino can be ride too?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
wowwow nice nice

i like the pode rides...good work with all that...

keep it up

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
O.O ..... screenshots looks ...... awesome ....
now that is what I call a major update .... well done there buddy and keep it up :)

Thnx ^^

@Osher99, Platinum994, ptshady: Thnx ^^

@prince112: Thnx ^^ and about the world map i don't really like it by me self :P i've updated my world map only what i still need to add is the shading ^^ (so don't say, It missing shadows,light green gras,Earth brown and that stuff i know i still need to add it ^^
Btw the map tiles are D/P devamp map tiles ^^

~Ontopic
~Little but awesome update(s)
Hello people i got a new update(s) for you ^^ i've changed the black boot screen in the bigging if you start up the game ^^ it got now a D/P/P opening ^^ (Thnx to Zeikku for his Tutrial it was really usefull ^^) and i've updated the world map with the D/P devamp world map tiles (Credits to Zel for his D/P devamp tiles from D/P ^^) !!Importent!! before people start saying useless thinks ;) ''don't say, It missing shadows,light green gras,Earth brown and that stuff i know i still need to add it, this is still the basic of the map ^^''
Anyway....
Enjoy ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black boot intro screen ^^
11rt3ef.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
worldmap before:
2cx7xx2.jpg

Worldmap now:
ar4b5.jpg

Choose with one do you like more ^^

I hope you like'd
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Thnx ^^

@Osher99, Platinum994, ptshady: Thnx ^^

@prince112: Thnx ^^ and about the world map i don't really like it by me self :P i've updated my world map only what i still need to add is the shading ^^ (so don't say, It missing shadows,light green gras,Earth brown and that stuff i know i still need to add it ^^
Btw the map tiles are D/P devamp map tiles ^^

~Ontopic
~Little but awesome update(s)
Hello people i got a new update(s) for you ^^ i've changed the black boot screen in the bigging if you start up the game ^^ it got now a D/P/P opening ^^ (Thnx to Zeikku for his Tutrial it was really usefull ^^) and i've updated the world map with the D/P devamp world map tiles (Credits to Zel for his D/P devamp tiles from D/P ^^) !!Importent!! before people start saying useless thinks ;) ''don't say, It missing shadows,light green gras,Earth brown and that stuff i know i still need to add it, this is still the basic of the map ^^''
Anyway....
Enjoy ^^
Black boot intro screen ^^
11rt3ef.png

worldmap before:
2cx7xx2.jpg

Worldmap now:
ar4b5.jpg

Choose with one do you like more ^^

I hope you like'd
Cya
~Mitchel1
Great update still cant wait for the beta

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Awesome update mitchel! the opening shot is soo rock!
and the new map course.
Damn i cant wait for Beta 2!

Back