• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Month Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?

If so congratulations!
First month is so special together :)
I do hope you 2 will stay like this for a few years!
Make another tread when you hit 6 months!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
Wow, love at first month. That's extremely rare. Wish all men were capable of loving a girl on the first month. Then a lot of us would be happy and... Doing whatever the hell we do.

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
Shadow@Momo: Hun, I said I was going to announce it. I had to do something. Patrick had his hand in it. Let him tell you what he did.

Patrick@Momo: I was the one complaining about the DS. I had to buy him some time. Our dad does it to our mom. He gets her mad and then reminds her about the best day of their life.

Shadow@Momo: And hun, this is the best day of my life. This day one month ago. I would never change it for anything in the world. Not even a DS.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Shadow@Momo: Hun, I said I was going to announce it. I had to do something. Patrick had his hand in it. Let him tell you what he did.

Patrick@Momo: I was the one complaining about the DS. I had to buy him some time. Our dad does it to our mom. He gets her mad and then reminds her about the best day of their life.

Shadow@Momo: And hun, this is the best day of my life. This day one month ago. I would never change it for anything in the world. Not even a DS.

So this is exactly what your trying to do. Bribe me into forgetting the whole fight by sugur coating it with the so call "best day of our life". apparently it doesn't work like that. speaking of doesn't work like that this should belong in the celebration place. Or at least that's what I think.

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
So, is this strictly internet, or do you actually know each other in reality?

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Dear God. Nobody cares that you've managed a measly month-long relationship; who hasn't? And really, you think you already love her? That only further shows that you're just a faggy High-Schooler that seems to think that anytime a girl is going out with you it's OMGI<3U4EVA!!!1!

Maybe if it were a year, people might slightly care, but even then, I doubt it. You're are a huge faggot. With your mentality, I'll give you two losers another two months tops.

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
So this is exactly what your trying to do. Bribe me into forgetting the whole fight by sugur coating it with the so call "best day of our life". apparently it doesn't work like that. speaking of doesn't work like that this should belong in the celebration place. Or at least that's what I think.
Patrick: It isn't a sugar coding. Just please have a good rest of the day anniversary. I'm at fault, not him. Just enjoy today.

HarrisonH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013

Um both :/ I guess would be the answer to your question.

So, you both know each other only online, and also know each other both online and in reality?

I didn't know this was Schrödinger's relationship.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Black Loser said:
It takes a faggot to know a faggot. You're just jealous.

(Via PM)

What qualities do you have that I would possibly be jealous of?

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
So, is this strictly internet, or do you actually know each other in reality?
Shadow: Both. It's just complicated because Patrick threatened to make me look like a cheater if I didn't let him.

Patrick: HEY YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO TELL MY THREAT!!!! *tackles Shadow and punching him*

Shadow: Get off Patrick.

HarrisonH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Shadow: Both. It's just complicated because Patrick threatened to make me look like a cheater if I didn't let him.

There is no way for "both" to be an answer to the question. "Strictly internet" means online-only. In reality means you've seen each other in person, and chill together physically.

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
There is no way for "both" to be an answer to the question. "Strictly internet" means online-only. In reality means you've seen each other in person, and chill together physically.
Ok, look. We met here at PC. We talked a bit and then started dating. We got to know each other and then we started talking on the phone every night between 30 minutes to 1 hour. So it's both.

HarrisonH

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Ok, look. We met here at PC. We talked a bit and then started dating. We got to know each other and then we started talking on the phone every night between 30 minutes to 1 hour. So it's both.
So you don't know each other in real life. Internet only.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015

WOW

First off "online relationships" are dumb, unless there's at least some intent on meeting in the near future. Also an anniversary (much less a one month one) doesn't count if you've never even met before.

The best is that you accused me of being jealous. That, is hilarious.

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
WOW

First off "online relationships" are dumb, unless there's at least some intent on meeting in the near future. Also an anniversary (much less a one month one) doesn't count if you've never even met before.

The best is that you accused me of being jealous. That, is hilarious.
Shadow: We do intend on meeting. She's 13 right now. I have to wait till her parents won't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back