• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i hate eeveelutions and pikaclones

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years

^That's Brock Lesnar's theme song.

Aaaanyway... for those who don't know me, I'm AmourPearlShipper but you can just call me Amour. I also go by the nicknames KorpiklaaniVodka, UbersSuck20 and TORNADUS-T LOL. Yeah, stupid but w/e. I'm a 16 year-old guy who lives in Romania, which is a horrible country, with third world infrastructure, one of the worst educational systems in the EU, but most of all, the crass incompetence of our politicians, especially the left wing ones.

As for myself... I love Pokemon, soccer, ski jumping, wrestling, Star Fox and Mario. I got into Pokemon in 2009 (yeah while most of you are veterans lol) when I discovered chuggaconroy's FireRed playthrough, and after beating level 9 CPUs with Pikachu in Smash Bros., I decided to have a shot at it. So I downloaded a GBA emulator and really enjoyed the game.

Weavile is my all-time favourite Pokemon because it looks insanely good and is very useful in competitive battling. Also, I DON'T GET WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HATE RHYPERIOR. Unless you can't stand Dragonite, there's no reason to hate Rhyperior. I love it because it has STAB EdgeQuake and is surprisingly bulky... yet most people seem to think that Water and Grass are the only types in the world when Rhyperior is being discussed.

As for the anime, well I don't really watch it anymore, but it's stupid how the writers are handling Ash's team. Amour and Pearl are my favourite shippings because of the chemistry Serena and Dawn had with Ash.

I like soccer since it's fun to watch and involves a lot of skill and talent, but I honestly don't really have a favourite team.

Ski jumping is something you can do even in the summer, and is a beautiful sport which is especially amazing to watch if we're talking about ski flying events (aka K200 hills). My favourite ski jumper right now is Peter Prevc.

As for wrestling... I liked it a lot as a kid, and recently I kinda got back into this. Favourite wrestlers are Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker and Kane.

I used to do a lot of high scores in Star Fox 64. I remember getting 580+ in Area 6. And Mario... well I don't really play it anymore but Lost Levels and Paper Mario were fun games.

So I guess that's enough about me... ask away.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Which of your two favorite shippings do you favor more?

Should there be a buff in Solid Rock?

Are you hyped for the new Star Fox game?

Years
*sees Respect4Garbodor and Tangrowth in your sig*

Have you used Garbodor in-game? If so, what would you say you felt about it?

For that matter, what do you like Tangrowth for?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Which of your two favorite shippings do you favor more?

Should there be a buff in Solid Rock?

Are you hyped for the new Star Fox game?

1. I don't think I like one more than another. I think I'll go with Pearl by just a very slight margin.
2. Yes, it should reduce the super-effective damage by 50%
3. I don't own a Wii U, but the game looks really cool.

*sees Respect4Garbodor and Tangrowth in your sig*

Have you used Garbodor in-game? If so, what would you say you felt about it?

For that matter, what do you like Tangrowth for?

1. Yeah, it was decent. Although Gunk Shot was kinda innacurate, it still helped against Marshal and N.
2. I like Tangrowth for its very high physical bulk, its good movepool and decent attacking stats. It was GREAT last gen as a Chlorophyll sweeper, now it uses Assault Vest + Regenerator to just soak up hits.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Name the biggest fails you've seen in competitive battling.

Which meta do you enjoy most?

- The fact that people are still using Hitmonchan and Ambipom in RU.
- Assault Vest Doublade.
- Basically, this whole thread.
- The Aegislash ban.

I enjoy the Ubers and AG metas because it's no-holds-barred. And it's really easy for a Pokemon to find a niche here. I kinda like the RU meta too with the new drops. Don't enjoy OU that much because there are too many things to prepare for.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Hope you don't mind these questions, friend!

How often do you ski? Ever tried snowboarding?

What moves do you like using on Rhyperior? Do you remember how you reacted when you first heard that Rhydon was getting a new evolution?

What WWF/WWE rivalry do you like the most? What wrestling PPVs do you enjoy viewing, if any?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Hope you don't mind these questions, friend!

How often do you ski? Ever tried snowboarding?

What moves do you like using on Rhyperior? Do you remember how you reacted when you first heard that Rhydon was getting a new evolution?

What WWF/WWE rivalry do you like the most? What wrestling PPVs do you enjoy viewing, if any?

well I meant to say that I'm a fan of televised ski jumping. I've never skied once in my life even though I'd really love to. Never tried snowboarding either.

My favourite set for Rhyperior... well, it's gotta be the one from the smogon site as well as Swords Dance under TR. I played Pokemon for the first time in 2009, and by that time Rhydon already got its evo.

Favourite rivalry... Undertaker/Kane. I liked them more as rivals rather than "Brothers of Destruction". I generally watch WWE PPVs online, and my favourite of them all is Money in the Bank. You've got 8 wrestlers using ladders to try and get the briefcase.

Anti

return of the king
Years
what do you like about the uber metagame?

assuming unbanning aegislash is not an option, what tiering changes would you make to fix ou's team matchup problem?

what is funny about tornadus-t?

how do you view pc/online pokemon in general within the greater scheme of your life? how do you see that changing or staying the same in the future?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
what do you like about the uber metagame?

assuming unbanning aegislash is not an option, what tiering changes would you make to fix ou's team matchup problem?

what is funny about tornadus-t?

how do you view pc/online pokemon in general within the greater scheme of your life? how do you see that changing or staying the same in the future?

1. I like the fact that it's almost a no-holds-barred metagame, where any Pokemon (bar Mega Ray) is usable, and it's really easy for a Pokemon to find a niche here. Also, using unorthodox strategies can really help you get to the top 50 of the ladder. See Roar Latios and Gunk Shot Infernape. Better than AG because no shitty strategies such as lolswagplay or loldarkvoidspam.

2. I would either retest Mega Maw, try Kyurem-W in OU, or ban Landorus and Mega Altaria (and probably Metagross as well).

3. The fact that it has two 70% acc moves, yet it generally does its job with U-turn + Regen as well as Knock Off.

4. PC is great because it's a friendly community and I learned a lot of things here. Mainly that I'm not as good of a battler as I thought, especially in OU. As for real life, I don't really expect that to change in the future.

Last edited:

Detox

What is your general opinion on the current state of the WWE?

How do you feel about the mass volume of horribly executed super kicks in the WWE today?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
What is your general opinion on the current state of the WWE?

How do you feel about the mass volume of horribly executed super kicks in the WWE today?

1. It's definitely worse than the 2006-2011 era imo. I'm sick of The Authority and Stephanie.

2. Yeah, the original superkick (Sweet Chin Music) of HBK was much better executed. Now everyone and their mother uses it. Admittedly Dolph's superkick is pretty good imo, but Bad News Barrett, Seth Rollins... no.

Sirfetch’d

Highest you have ever gotten on any ladder is?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Hey there :D

Any shippings you dislike in particular? And any shippings apart from the two that you also like?
Do you read fanfiction - in general and in terms of your favourite shippings?
Tell me an ideal situation or scenario for each of your shippings!

Do you play soccer (team, just for fun, kicking a ball around etc.)or is it just something you enjoy watching on TV? If you do, what specific positions do you like playing?

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
How do you feel about the Lando-I test?

Highest you have ever gotten on any ladder is?

It should be banned, however it will definitely go to shit in uberz.

#13 in Ubers.

What do you think about space? Favorite planet? Would you ever live in space if given the option?

1. Considering the resources on Earth will not last forever, it's nice to see the humanity starting to explore the space. Who knows, maybe we'll live on Mars in the future.

2. Jupiter.

3. Nope.

Hey there :D

Any shippings you dislike in particular? And any shippings apart from the two that you also like?
Do you read fanfiction - in general and in terms of your favourite shippings?
Tell me an ideal situation or scenario for each of your shippings!

Do you play soccer (team, just for fun, kicking a ball around etc.)or is it just something you enjoy watching on TV? If you do, what specific positions do you like playing?

1. I can't stand yaoi shippings, Contest, Ikari, and to some extent, Wishful. I like other shippings as well, such as Advance, Poke, Cavalier, Ability, Firered and MistyxGary (forgot the name of the shipping and too lazy to google)
2. I don't read fanfics very often.
3. ummm... I'll only do for Amour and Pearl:
Amour: Ash wins the Kalos League, while Serena becomes the Kalos Queen. Serena gets a Froslass and a Milotic while Ash gets back his Glalie and mega evolves it. Clemont and Bonnie go to Kanto to meet Lt. Surge.
Serena admits she really, really likes him, and Ash starts to really have feelings towards her. Then either is kidnapped by any team other than TR and it's up to the other to save him/her. And then... the classical. Ash and Serena's date begins.
Pearl: Ash loses the Sinnoh League in the final round to a masked trainer, while Dawn becomes a Top Coordinator. Dawn's Buneary evolves, while Ash's Gible evolves into a Gabite. Lopunny and Pikachu are dating.
It is then revealed that the Sinnoh League was a very well orchestrated trap made by Team Galactic, and since Brock is forced to leave to Johto to continue his Pokemon Doctor studies, it's up to Ash and Dawn to destroy Team Galactic once and for all. The winner of the "league" is revealed to be Cyrus, which escaped the new world from dp152 with the help of Giratina-O. Dawn realizes she has feelings for Ash when the latter is trapped by Team Galactic and sent to the Spear Pillar, where he's about to be sent into the Distortion World. Dawn tries to save Dialga, Palkia and his friend, but almost sacrifices herself after tanking a full-power Spacial Rend. However, Giratina (holding its Griseous Orb) appears and recognizes Ash, and uses Draco Meteor on Team Galactic's Zubats and Golbats before wiping the entire team away with a Shadow Force. Giratina offers to help Ash (with Dawn in his arms) get away from Mt. Coronet and he rushes to Celestic Town, where Dawn is taken into a hospital. With support from Ash, she recovers in 8 weeks, then the two admit their feelings for each other.
The real Sinnoh League takes place 2 months later and Ash wins it.

(i know i suck at this lol)

Yeah, I do play soccer, however I'm not very good at it. I'm better as a SW/GK than a striker or midfielder.

Back