• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I don't want to think this through too much... I also think I'll be using way more than 6 pokémon, switching pokémon depending on my current area/gym.

497.gif
136.gif
131.gif
567.gif
181.gif

These are some of the ones I'll definitely be using, though. That wouldn't be such a bad team, either...

Lonely_LizardX2

Lizard Fan
Years
Not sure what my team will be, but I'd like to get:

Krookodile (since he was one of my favorite Pokemon in White)
Haxorus (just because I never gave this Pokemon much of a chance in White)
Scizor (crossing my fingers)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Right now I only know I'm starting with Oshawott. Don't know what else I'll be taking onto my team, though I generally have 1 Permanent Flier on my team so depending on what birds are available, (prays for Pidgey), I will have at least 1 Flying Type.

So tempted to get Riolu since it appears to be somewhat early. Everything else is up in the air.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
So far I've pretty much decided on:

Oshawott
Growlithe
Riolu
Sneasel

Based on what we know of course. But if Trapinch is confirmed to be in the game, I'll probably want one of those.

Although, I'll probably do a bunch of planning than just play the game spontaneously. I think it'd be more fun to just pick Pokémon that I see as I go along. =P

Years
I honestly have no idea what my team will be.
I haven't played B&W in a while, so I have forgotten most of the new Pokemon. However, I normally decide what my team is when I go through the story and get into it a bit more.

Normally when I have beat a couple of gyms, I will then go around and build up my team; the ones previous to this will just be simple place holders.​

Beth

DEAD ACCOUNT
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
From the previews I saw on YouTube, you can catch Mareep!
Ampharos will definitively be on my list!
Can you catch Eevees in the wild? I hope so. I love Glaceon. Hehehe.

Years
I think I'm going to try playing through using Pokemon I haven't used before. That means I'll probably pick Snivy to start and... I guess I'll have to wait and see what's available before I make my picks.

Years
Hmm...
•Snivy
-Because I haven't tried to see how it battles.
•Riolu/Lucario
-My favourite Pokemon. xD
• Scolipede
-I never thought about using Scolipede, but Homika being a Poison type, I just gotta try! xD
•Mareep/Flaffy/Ampharos
-It was a great battler in my Platinum!
•Eevee?
I saw it somewhere...I gotta have Glaceon! (If there's one of those icy rocks.)
• -A legendary-
-Probably Black Kyurem/White Kyurem

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm kinda considering mostly fighting types. Since it's likely Sawk/Scrafty/Conkeldurr will still be in, and Emboar is still in the games, yeaaah. Depending on what else there is I'll chuck on a Herdier and then a filler. :x

Years
I'm actually surprised at how many people are picking Snivy. to each their own, and all, but I tried Snivy and thought it was awful xD

I'm going to wait until the games come out in Japan before deciding on a team, but I've already convinced myself that I'd like to use Arcanine, Lapras and Tyranitar. I'm not sure about the others but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to box the starter (probably Oshawott). I just hope I can at least get Growlithe relatively early on.

Years
I'm actually surprised at how many people are picking Snivy. to each their own, and all, but I tried Snivy and thought it was awful xD.

Yeah, but it's probably Snivy's appearance that's making people want it.

I will get both versions.

I am choosing Oshawott in Black 2, Tepig in White 2.

Once I see more Pokemon being revealed I will plan my team.

I will do my standard Grass/Fire/Water trio as well as a Flying-type and two fillers for both teams.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Until the full regional dex reveal then I will decide, right now the starter I will choose is Oshawott.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm, for me, my team should be......

1. Serperior
2. Haxorus
3. Hydreigon
4. Braviary
5. Escavalier
6. Sawk

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2012
I'm going to use a Unova-specific team again, because it feels more authentic imo. Haven't so much thought about which Pokemon I'll be using yet at this stage, though I know Oshawott will be my starter Pokemon, and I'll more than likely have a Dragon-type of some kind on my team. Possibly either Haxorus, or Hydreigon. XD Sometimes I just prefer the spur of the moment time thing, and feel like training a particular Pokemon on-the-spot rather than ahead of time. :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
To be honest, since so little Pokemon have been revelaed to be in the expanded PokeDex, I honestly have no idea. I'd like to use either Lucario or Metagross though. I haven't used either properly before, and I would really want to. However, I like to have quite a diverse team, so I don't know out of the two I would pick. I'd go with Oshawott/Samurott as my water type though. That's about it at the moment to be honest. XP I kinda want to use Espeon again though, so I can see myself using Lucario- that is, if I don't discover any other cool Pokemon as I play. I'd also like to give Chandelure a go too.

Honestly, I might take a similar approach to Captain Fabio this time around. I honestly can't decide on a team right now, and will probably play the game and choose Pokemon I like and/or I think are strong as I go along. ^^

Years
i believe its more fun to pick as you go instead of predetermining the team. although designing a team would be great on the second copy or replay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back