• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Approval Topic (Invalid, don't read or pay attention... it's outdated.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2004
I'd like to file a complaint, why does Dizzy has 4, VIRTUALLY THE SAME, clubs, and I didn't see them approved in this topic.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
Years
Name: anime bans and cuts(abc)
Restrictions: here, only the subject of things cut out and banned from animes will be talked about
Basic Idea Of Group: people can post pictures of cuts. or they can just post and ask about them, etc
Why You Want To Make A Group: people then can share their ideas on why it's been/it hasn't been banned/cut/etc. this group's post might also inform the rest of PC about the edited stuff.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Okay im startin my own club!

Name: The Comedians Club!
Restrictions: You should only talk about comedy shows/movies
Basic Idea: Just to chat about Comedians or comedys!
Why: Cause i love everything funny! and i wanted to see how many people would want to chat about comedys!

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
Years
I'd like to start one, too!

Name: The Battler's Club (TBC)

Restrictions: Must like battling Pokemon

Basic Idea: To battle with our favorite pokemon, gain experience and levels, and I'll keep track of who wins and loses, and I'll also be the referee so no one can cheat and say they won with a splash attack :laugh:

Why: To give battlers experience of battling on game boy games, or just to have fun! To give them the experience of raising and taking care of a Pokemon and how to become an ULTIMATE MASTER!!!

Years
Name: The Blaziken Bash

Restrictions: Must like Blaziken (the Pokemon, not me! ^_^)

Basic Idea: A fan club for all those who like Blaziken and its unevolved forms!

Why: Since I've seen quite a few Blaziken fans, I think this is a good idea. ^_^

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
Years
When is Zanstic gonna reply...I think some of these groups are good I deas...esPECIALLY the comdeian's one..shizzah

BOO ya!

peirateis

Years
Dakota said:
When is Zanstic gonna reply...I think some of these groups are good I deas...esPECIALLY the comdeian's one..shizzah

BOO ya!

I know! He's taking a zillion years!!! And who's the comedian?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Okay... zanstic really needs to get his act together and start approving these. I don't have the experience in this forum, so I'm not sure how to judge what should be approved and what shouldn't, but if I have to, I will.. -_-;;

Cherrim

Years
*Sighs* Okay, I'm taking over here.

Sapphire Latios ~ Accepted.
Ditto ~ Can't you do that in Pokemon Role Play?
Blaziken ~ I think that's a little too specific... we've already got two fire-related clubs (which would include Blaziken, naturally). Fire Pokemon Club and Fire/Dragon Club.

x_x Sorry for the inconvenience, people...

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Name: Virtual Pokemon Club
Restrictions: You must talk about virtually made pokemon or pokemon that travels cyperspace and stuff thats in the games and out of the games (thats about the more virtual aspects).
Basic Idea Of Group: To talk about virtually made pokemon or pokemon that travels over cyperspace.
Why You Want To Make A Group: To provide a place to talk about the more virtual aspects (more so than just part of the show or a game) of Pokemon. The closest clubs that are accepted so far aren't really for this kind of thing even as a subtopic.

peirateis

Years
Lightning said:
*Sighs* Okay, I'm taking over here.

Sapphire Latios ~ Accepted.
Ditto ~ Can't you do that in Pokemon Role Play?
Blaziken ~ I think that's a little too specific... we've already got two fire-related clubs (which would include Blaziken, naturally). Fire Pokemon Club and Fire/Dragon Club.

x_x Sorry for the inconvenience, people...

No, I couldn't do that in RP. That'd be hard!

Cherrim

Years
It wouldn't be any different in a club, would it? You'd still have to do the same things. It would just be more interesting with a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back