• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Hi im Poepoe, I am more or less here for the game development, im working on a quite original kit, don't wanna realse too much yet, but hello there!

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
Hey Poeman, welcome to PC. :)
I've always wanted to work on a game of my own, but I've either never had the time, or the patience. Good luck with whatever you're doing, I can't wait to see it when you finally do release it. Anyway, have fun, I hope I'll see you around.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Thanks, I was already to post it and now I need fifteen posts to have links, quite a jip!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Well you seem to have surpassed 15 quite easily, Poeman! It can't be that much of a jip! XD

Anywho, welcome to PC! I wish you the best of luck with your game, and I'd love to see it once you get it posted. Make sure you check out the rest of the community as well...I'm sure you'll find something that interests you =P

Have fun, and hopefully I'll see you around the forum! =P

Back