• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Kat & Zerin-xD Kilik's not gonna fall for it! Not in a million years! I don't know how you're gonna fool Kilik with the whole 'cousin' routine!

Yellow-:P It's going good. Kat & Kiyoko are trying to make Kilik & Ruby believe Kiyoko is her cousin. xD Kilik's not stupid though!

-.- I wanted the 2000th post, now I'm mad...!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
*sigh* I won't be posting for the next week. School wants to take every last bit of my free time and sanity and decided to bombard me with a whole lot of tests. Luckily it'll be over next week.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lovely. c:

@Mick: Where I go, there is an unwritten rule where if you get more than 2 tests you get to talk to the teachers and postpone the extra ones.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Going good, having a lot of offline things to do.

I beat up an army of trees for community service today! :D

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lovely. c:

@Mick: Where I go, there is an unwritten rule where if you get more than 2 tests you get to talk to the teachers and postpone the extra ones.

Well, where I go is way different. Think of my school as...a prison. Or a job that you don't get paid for. And about the amount of tests, I've been having two tests per day for the last week.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And here goes my VERY FIRST Pokémon level-up! *Confetti and trumphets*

Alexis the Raichu fought against Flora the Oddish and won. She gains two levels!

Species: Raichu
Nickname: Alexis.
Lvl: 18
Moves: Double Team, Thunderbolt, Brick Break and Tail Whip.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
My team update is right behind! ^^

Flora the Oddish gained three levels after fighting and losing against Alexis the Raichu!

Species: Oddish (Female)
Nickname: Flora
Level: 20
Moveset: Absorb, Sweet Scent, Acid, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf, Synthesis

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Team Update for Amanda after my Battle with Lincoln :)

Pokémon:

No Change
Species: Gothita
Nickname: Shade
Personality : Shade is a very mischievous Pokemon. She loves to scare people and most of all loves to battle.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Psybeam, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Telekinesis, Pound

No Change
Species: Musharna
Nickname: Mistress
Personality: Mistress is the type of Pokemon who is a follower not a leader. She follows all orders without question
Lvl: 19
Moves: Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Rest, Sleep Talk, Telekinesis, Hypnosis

Gained three levels and evolved.
Species: Mr. Mime
Nickname: Shadow
Personality: Shadow is a joker. He loves to make people smile and laugh. He finds joy in making his trainer and others smile.
Lvl: 21
Moves: Thunderbolt, Confusion, Psyshock, Psychic, Attract.

No Change
Species: Abra
Nickname: Psy
Personality: Psy is a very calm Abra, he's kind to others. He doesn't frighten easy and he hopes to evolve and be strong for his trainer.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Teleport

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln's Shieldon (Jackson) gained two levels as a result of battling Amanda's Mime Jr. This takes it from level sixteen to level eighteen. All other details regarding Jackson (and all of Lincoln's pokemon) can be found in my signature.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hoo boy, I have not been active all up in here! But that's because I'm in the Netherlands and have limited internet as well as time! I'll go around trying to post as often as I can... However I do come home late Thursday so I should be up and running by Friday!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I have my teacher fishing, and I plan on moving Isaac since the person I was RPing with has gone inactive for over a week. btw sorry that I haven't done much either was trying to wait for the person and waiting on my newest character.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Okay then. It's settled! :D And by the way, team update. And he's at the academy grounds, I remember, he left the Pokémon Center a little while ago IC

Jimmy's team.

Team

Smokey (Koffing ♂) - Lv 30
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle, Sludge.

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 22
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 20
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas.

Kaida (Druddigon ♀) – Lv 4
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Metal Claw, Crush Claw, Scratch, Leer.

Biff (Houndour ♂) – Lv 15
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Shadow Ball, Ember, Howl, Fire Spin, Taunt, Roar
Note: His fur is maroon instead of the usual black
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko is still disguised as a little human child, in Kat's dorm room with Killik and Ruby, that's all I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back