• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What dreams are made of

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I recently found out that if you get 500 points in one session in the Dream Worlds, your Pokemon grows one level. Today I've played 16 mini-games, watered one pal's berries, and I got a grand total of 420 points. I used to play until I got a Pokemon I liked, but I thought it would be a nice challenge to try to reach 500 points, and I think it's doable, I'm gonna try it out tomorrow as well. Any tips? How many points do you make a day, and what's your strategy?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I realised that a while back n_n As for the tips... hmmm, well, I used to just go through every mini-game, ignore nothing until the maximum. That'll get you to 20-25. If you play quickly that's around 40 or so minutes which gives you the rest of the time to do berry planting and do as much as possible. It means you have to dedicate the whole hour but it's totally worth it for a nice achievement to say you've done it!

My strategy is generally... well, what I said. XD I used to make around 400 a day but only really got 500 when I REALLY applied myself and unfortunately I kinda don't bother really anymore. :(

Back