• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@SummerSkies, well my character is in the woods training with IceFyr's character. If that's any help to you?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I think they're asking about the RP as a whole.

So far, the "plot" is only really in its beginning stages. Most people have been wandering around, training, battling, making friends etc. Team Rocket have sent a few spies undercover as students to try and figure out what exactly the Academy is all about, and I think one of the spies is currently being discovered by a number of students.

Does that answer your question?

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
@pat20cool: Thank you for responding to my question. Sorry, I was looking for a quick summary of the entire roleplay.

@Lincoln West: Thank you for responding to my question. Yes, it does answer my question.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Team Rocket is not the entirety of the plot. :U It's more like the end-goal. 90% of things will be character development focused. All this walking around and making friends is supposed to be getting your character somewhere.

Just think! If you stay with us, some day you'll look back at everything your character has done, all the little things they've accomplished, and you'll be able to say they /earned/ the ending they got.

...I made a choice to refuse giving players a generic ending, even if it would be very hard on myself. Different characters will get different endings, and those endings will depend on all the little things you've done accumulated.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Glad Kilik was one of students who discovered a rocket spy, but that's not why I'm posting. o3o I'm searching to get Kilik into a relationship. It's Thanksgiving IC & his parents aren't gonna be able to come. Just being around friends won't help him very much. So, anyone with a female character interested?

Dawn

Years
@OrangeNess: Alright. The verdict is that your history is still somewhat short. If you could add about 70 more words worth of content to it I'd be happy to approve you. That's it though! o3o

Dawn

Years
@OrangeNess: I'd be kind of disappointed if you didn't. o_o;

Anyway, you're approved now. ^^; Feel free to get started.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
one does not simply 'catch' a pokemon without trying. Not unless you're Arceus incarnate, or Pokemon's local archaelogist playboy philanthropist daughter of god Cynthia.
28012668.jpg

Cynthia? *ahem* ...
halolz-dot-com-garyoak-aintevenmad.jpg

Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened so far in this roleplay? No one answered my question in my previous post. Thank you in advance.
Jimmies were rustled,
Feels were felt,
and
Gary Oak slapped a *****.​

Glad Kilik was one of students who discovered a rocket spy, but that's not why I'm posting. o3o I'm searching to get Kilik into a relationship. It's Thanksgiving IC & his parents aren't gonna be able to come. Just being around friends won't help him very much. So, anyone with a female character interested?
Well, where's his dating video?

Alright Yellow it's a 302 word paper now. I wish i wrote this much in school. :)
I'd be kind of disappointed if you didn't. o_o;
I didn't turn in my homework,
I have to go to the bathroom,
Bassiroth is copying me,
Lincoln West is cheating and writing down my answers,
and I CAN'T IGNORE GARY'S GIRTH!

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Nickname (Optional): Syther

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance: Short and Slim, brow hair that's just long enough to barley cover the eyes. Brown eyes and a tannish skin color

Personality: Like to be around others. Thinks that he is a comedian, and always is telling jokes. Finds the light in every situation and sometimes is annoying to his peers. He makes it obvious who he likes and dislikes and doesn't care what anyone else thinks about him. He shares all of his opinions openly and this may often get him in trouble in school. Wanted to become a trainer in order to see new things and meet new people. He loves to learn new things and try them out. He has an all out offensive pokemon strategy. He isn't the best at school work though. He may spend all day hanging out with his friends and just forget everything. His extreme irresponsibility has caused him to get a few... well a lot of bad grades in school.

History: Syther was abandoned by his father early on in life, his father became a famous well known trainer, but Syther never met him. His mother always told him to look at the bright side of everything which ended up giving him his happy attitude. He strives to one day battle his father and defeat him. He was always fond of the Pokemon Scyther as it's name his similar to his. His dad also had a Scizor. His first pokemon was a Scyther he found abandoned. It was the first one he had ever seen in his own eyes and was scared of it. He tried to talk to it and he saw the pain in the Scyther's eyes. Scyther joined him and he began to catch other pokemon. He knew he finally had a chance at his dream coming true. Scyther, who he would name Sly, became his best friend. When he was 12, his mom died in a car crash. He had a period of depression as he was orphaned. He moved in with a friends parents and they gifted him a Ghastly to welcome him. He became part of the family and knows his parents as his new mom and dad. His new dad told him of a Pokemon academy that could help him fufill his dream of defeating his father in a battle, once he heard about the academy and new he had to join.

Pokémon
Species: Scyther, Ghastly, Charmander
Nickname(Optional):Sly, Gener, Lizzy
Personality: Gener is just like Syther. He loves to play around and have fun with all the other pokemon. But his appearance scares them away sometimes
Syther loves to battle and is belligerent. It often gets Syther into trouble though. He is Syther's favorite pokemon.
Lizzy was caught lateley by Syther and has befriended the other two pokemon. He is shy, and doesn't like fighting.
Lvl(Max 25): all are level 20
Moves:
Scyther: X-scissor, Vacuum Wave,
Ghastly: Shadow Ball, Lick
Charmander: Ember, Scratch

Tell me if there's anything more you need.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@wolfofeve:
misc-female-seriously.jpg

@imevil: Hmmm... two things. Your character requires a name, unless you give proper justification for him not having one in his history. D; The other thing is that pokemon do not simply "join" someone's team. I'm going to need to request an appropriate and fitting explanation of why such an unusual thing happened if you plan on going that route, else you could simply have him catch his pokemon like a normal trainer.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Wolf:
cereal-guy-spitting.jpg
None of your characters are even female! I wouldn't make a dating video of Kilik, not unless I was cosplaying.
Troll_Face.png

Dawn

Years
D< Dangit guys. If you're going to post images, at least resize them so that they don't flood the entire screen. <<;

@Icefyr: You can do either. You're allowed to have up to 2 students and up to 1 teacher at any time.

@Jasonwolf: It's a conspiracy to bring attention to audino abuse :U In other news, Pokemon BW2 is awesome. So far I've become a movie star and become the owner of a mall. How am I ever going to evolve my Pignite if they keep throwing interesting mini-games at me?? Regardless, my playthrough of this game may influence a few things. Namely, a teacher or two might get added.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Technically, PETA should have no business around Pokémon since they're Pokémon, not animals. And it reminds me of one of the first South Park episodes I ever saw. The "Vote or Die" one.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
@imevil: Hmmm... two things. Your character requires a name, unless you give proper justification for him not having one in his history. D; The other thing is that pokemon do not simply "join" someone's team. I'm going to need to request an appropriate and fitting explanation of why such an unusual thing happened if you plan on going that route, else you could simply have him catch his pokemon like a normal trainer.
Alright Ill fix the "JOIN" thing, but is the gift ok. Because in games you are usually gifted your first pokemon. And I read nickname as character name for some reson.
And IK i should have elaborated this, but the Scyther was abused and he was the first "kind" human towards him, Scyther felt love for him and joined him... if that's k for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back