• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yuoaman's Oneshots

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
If I ever do a quick LP I'll just throw it up in here rather than making a dozen threads for projects that are intended to be short.

So, last night I decided to give my new recording equipment a test, and played a short game of FTL. As it was a test, the commentary isn't spectacular, and there are frequent pauses while I focus more on the game than on providing entertainment, and I do say "umm" more often that I would like. But still I decided to post it despite this because... maybe it will provide a stark contrast to later LPs? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

(Note: You might be able to hear my room mates at several points, I couldn't find instances when I played the audio back, but I could have simply missed them.)

Yuoaman Plays!: FTL

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well, I guess my last video is completely invalidated now because it is now not so much a one shot as it is a DOUBLESHOT.

Yuoaman Plays: Surgeon Simulator 2013 DOUBLESHOT

Youtube Page

Back