• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah I can do a few things involving sewing- I can repair small tears by hand and do like... pillowcases and circle skirts on a machine. But I really haven't learned how to properly operate a machine- thread a bobbin, take care of the thing, switch stitches, etc. Luckily I have a grandma that can teach me when I decide I should be taught. :3

Years
I can sew by hand. Although I do a really crappy job. I usually do it just to make small repairs on things, like rips, tears, or applying patches.
That's pretty fabulous even just that. I don't have even that much because I'm not over that first hurdle that tells me I wouldn't even know where to start.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm not to good at sewing. The only thing I've sewn well was a button on a hat I liked. Buttons are easy. Whenever I try to fix a whole in these pajama pants I like, it busts open easily.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I barely know how to sew at all it's been so long since Ive sewn anything, I cant remember the last time.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw yeah buttons! Buttons and beads~ I used to use them to decorate hemlines on various things because it was cute. Actually one fell off of my denim skirt a while ago... still need to replace that...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dayum, it's been FOREVER since I've done something that involved a needle. I only sew by hand and not by machine, although my mom has been trying to teach me how to sew by machine for quite a while now but I just didn't have the interest to do so. I'm old fashioned. lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
One of my shorts lost a button a few days ago and this thread is reminding I should sew it back on. I really like those shorts.

Edit: Hahah thread. Puns could be intended.

Username_9138

I need to get a new zipper for my sweater and get it put on. The old one broke in the dryer and didn't zip together properly :c

Ugh that sucks. Happened to me before; the situation was not cute. Spent like 20 minutes before I realized that broken zippers=the end of all puny efforts to zip them back up.

And sewing. Ha. HA. HAahAHaaHAHaAHA. That's for silly people who can't sew but think they can and then you make awful sweaters and then your relatives are like "this is great" and they can't put it over their head because it's like there are only three armholes instead of two and a head hole and they're uncomfortable and this is a run-on congratulations to those who stuck by it and didn't say "tl;dr".
tl;dr: I can't sew for crap. And totes jk btw kthxbai~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Haha I make things for me and only me. One, because I cbf'd to take other people's measurements. Two, because I estimate far too much and end up doing a lot of tweaking and wouldn't want others to deal with that. Three, because I'm not going to be spending money and time on anything more strenuous than crocheting a hat for someone else.

....which reminds me I have half a hat in my backpack still. Well, half a hat and a lot of tangled yarn. Oops.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I started a neigborhood biking club a few months ago, and (right now) I sew on all of the ranks, as well as the battalion insignia (red rectangle with gold lightning bolts) and the commander insignia (BDU green eagle). None of you understand military lingo -___-

Other than that, I make clothes for my plushies (lots of fun), for when I play with them with my sister on the weekends.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Men should never play Misty. That's just... no.

Spoiler:

Sorry I had to.

Also, tl;dr what are we talking about now? ;;

Crux

Evermore
Years
You know, Pedro... I could've gone my whole life without seeing that.

I can't sow, unfortunately.
Though I do intend to learn.

Echidna

Years

Echidna

Years
Thank you for this disturbing image of Misty.

You're welcome bby!
Also:
Joey: Chandler close the window, my nipples can cut glass over here.
Phoebe: Really? Cause mine get me out of tickets!

Thought I'd share. Because I really have nothing better to do :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back