• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted but it becomes so popular that the people of Valve make so much money that they never have to work again so they all quit. This enrages fans of their games and they take to looting stores and rioting in the streets in protest. The panic becomes global and the alien race that was monitoring Earth to determine if it was worth sparing decides there is too much violence on Earth and they blow it up and we all die.

*FYI a quantum singularity is not a clone but a fancy term for "black hole" :)

I wish I was married to Amy Lee

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Granted even though I don't know her but she cheats on you

I wish some one told me who this Amy Lee is

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Granted but someone throws it at you & it hits you straight in your face.

I wish my hacking was better......

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted but a friend inadvertently brags about your prowess to an undercover FBI agent and now you share a cell with a man named "Fisty"

I wish the Avengers sequel was out already

diab_low

Years
^Ohhh the goth chick she is pretty

Granted but your profile gets flooded with spam

I wish for Peace

Last edited:

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted but "Peace" is misinterpreted for "piece" and a serial killer who likes to cut up people is born and dedicates all his kills to you and everyone thinks you are involved and they come after you. You are forced to live as a recluse who ultimately finds peace in being ostracized.

I wish more people would know who my avatar is.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Everyone now knows who your avatar be, yet now everyone hates you for it, forcing you to change your avatar to someone so obscure that not even you know, and you will never want to know.

I wish Jiggly_Jello's username didn't need the underscore. It irks me.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Denied, only because I don't know A) if I can change it or B) how to change it if it can be done. (seriously can you?)

I wish that my next wish were not corrupted horribly...

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted but he becomes jealous about every other rapper that emerges and kills them all until he is "the only one." He then develops a massive superiority complex and doesn't put any effort into his new works and they all suck. So marks the total death of rap.

I wish I had Walt Disney's head in a jar in my living room.

TornZero

Years
Granted, but the jar is special and regenerates his body, filling him with rage-inducing homicidal hormones. However, before he can kill anyone, he dies of a severe, unexpected case of sweating sickness.

I wish the world was a better place.

TornZero

Years
Granted; instead, she made a book called Dusk with the same exact characters, but Jacob takes Edward's role and vice versa, making for a much more disgusting book series that teenage girls still somehow adore and cheer about.

I wish Stephenie Meyer wasn't born in the first place.

diab_low

Years
Granted I take her role and make boring books for guys and exciting books for girls :\

I wish I was never born now lol :P

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted....but as the toilet seat is plummeting to Earth (the one that is supposed to kill you) You sneeze and stumble, barely missing it but at the same time you step out in front of a moving bus and get hit but not so hard that you die...you become horribly maimed instead.

I wish Diab_low didn't wish he was dead.

*will anyone get the tv show reference I used here? I bet not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back