• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Under the Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hey

I'm interested in your:
30317 Berry Glitch Zigzagoon [SAPHIRE] Adamant [7-October-2007] Hates to lose
00010 Space Center Deoxys [SPACEC] Docile [8-June-2007] Likes to run
02211 Winter Celebi [WIN2011] Timid [5-February-2011] Highly persistent
11077 JB Hi-Fi Manaphy [JBHF] Quiet [12-November-2007] Often lost in thought

I can offer:
20078 Aura Mew [Aura] Quirky [14-October-2007] Sturdy Body
00010 10th Anniversary Celebi [10 ANIV] Timid [11-August-2007] Often dozes off
20043 Wishmaker Jirachi [WISHMKR] Careful [6-October-2007] Capable of taking hits
40122 Channel Jirachi [CHANNEL] Lonely [25-April-2008] A little quick tempered
^^^I put my events in your format :)

Years
Mangoeyes, sorry for the really late reply. Tests have been rampant last week.

As for the trade, do you know what country the Aura Mew is from? Were any of these obtained by you? Also, what's the HP of the Jirachi?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
hey! I am interested in a clone of your flawless timid shiny staryu and flawless adamant metagross pm me whenever you get a chance because from what I've read you have school/exams or something to that effect so take your time replying :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Mangoeyes, sorry for the really late reply. Tests have been rampant last week.

As for the trade, do you know what country the Aura Mew is from? Were any of these obtained by you? Also, what's the HP of the Jirachi?

It's no problem. Sorry about my late reply.
I did not personally obtain any of these events. I have traded for them over the years. Therefore I don't know which country the aura mew is from (I may have been told when I was trading for it but I have since forgotten).
The HP stat of the WISHMKR Jirachi 26 and for the Channel Jirachi it is 25 (They are both level 5 untouched. I don't currently know what their IV's are).

Years
That's okay. I am very interested in this trade. I hope none of these are public on pokecheck?

When are you available to trade?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Hi. I admit I haven't really read through each and every post here, so please excuse me if its a dumb question. Anyways, do you take special requests for breeding with natures, IVs, and moves? Also, do you EV train? Thanks, please let me know!

Years
I can breed natures, possibly moves (depends) and I do EV train. I don't do these specially since Events and shinies are my specialty, but I can do them if you want.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
I can breed natures, possibly moves (depends) and I do EV train. I don't do these specially since Events and shinies are my specialty, but I can do them if you want.

You would be a life saver if you could. What would it "cost" me? My soul silver poked is pretty complete, so it wouldn't be hard for me to get you a pokemon you wanted. Also, if it would be easier, you could either PM me or email me.

Last edited:
Years
I would like to trade for your:
Shiny riolu
Evenr manaphy
Shiny treecko

I am offering shiny ev trained lugia,charizard
I have many legends also .

Any legend you've caught yourself would be awesome. I can clone it and give you back a copy too :)

You would be a life saver if you could. What would it "cost" me? My soul silver poked is pretty complete, so it wouldn't be hard for me to get you a pokemon you wanted. Also, if it would be easier, you could either PM me or email me.

What do you want me to train for you? The "cost" would be... How about some dex fillers? I need some of those -_-

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
What do you want me to train for you? The "cost" would be... How about some dex fillers? I need some of those -_-

Hmmmm

Well for starters, I don't have my favorite pokemon yet! Id love a Heracross!

Pokemon: Heracross
Nickname: None
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 56 HP / 216 Atk / 4 SpD / 232 Spe
Ability: Guts
Moves: Close Combat / Stone Edge / Megahorn / Nightslash

Pokemon: Snorlax
Nickname: None
Nature: Careful
EVs: 188 HP / 104 Def / 216 SpD
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Curse / Body Slam / Rest / Earthquake

Now what Dex fillers would you need?

Years
Hey there MightyHeracross! I'm sorry to say, but i'm just too busy to EV train at the moment. As a result, I won't be able to EV train your pokemon. I'm very for the inconvenience.

Flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back