• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, I look like an idiot, I'm sure. {: However, it's helpful that I can pull it over my face so the Pikachu's face will cover mine. You have no idea how many times I've photobombed that way. ;D

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The DCC isn't here to just try and spam. The DCC is here to genuinely have chit-chat. Stick to Other Trivia if you just want to post for the sake of posting :/ No offense to you- as I know you are just in for a bit of fun- I am beginning to dislike the trend I see here in the DCC. I don't like talking-just for the sake of blabbing anything.
Ohm that was spam? Good to know, I'll try to stop those kind of posts. I know your not a mod, but you're still a voice of reason in the forums, or at least I see it that way.
Also Droomph, that sounds like an insanely awesome road trip achievement. Would love to try the European version of this.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Ohm that was spam? Good to know, I'll try to stop those kind of posts. I know your not a mod, but you're still a voice of reason in the forums, or at least I see it that way.
Also Droomph, that sounds like an insanely awesome road trip achievement. Would love to try the European version of this.

Though no, it's not technically spamming if there's a topic.. and I didn't mean that post as mini modding but I guess if the topic is "Hey guys let's just try to get to the next page as fast as possible" it's kinda.. I dunno.. unsettling for me so I wanted to say how I felt about it. I like seeing discussion here is all. We have The Count To Infinity thread for trying to reach a certain post number. :3

Also, I wouldn't wear Pikachu. I'm not a fan of yellow against my skin.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm pretty good. {:
Recoloring an Oddish sprite and about to go mess with the customizations on my PC blog.

You?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Still sad that I didn't eat where I usually do on Sundays thanks to the hot girl being there.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Thanks to daylight savings time I slept at 4 AM. I didn't even realize until I saw two different clocks with a different number, then I realized one adjusted to daylight savings time and the other didn't. :[

My day has been good, albeit very lazy. I'll go back to doing stuff tomorrow I just feel like doing nothing today.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hahaha! Most of you foolish mortals were affected by DST, I on the other hand- *looks at clock, looks at phone* ...damn.

Hello Dcc :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did this hot girl stop you from eating where you usually eat?
Its a fast food joint, so its a messy food. Not to mention I took a shower yesterday, my hair was a bit spazzy, and I don't want this girl I like to see me there on a Sunday night all alone. Eating at home would mean cold food as well. I'm uber conscious, and even if she rejected me, I still want her to see me as a cool guy.

You could've gone home, freshened up, and gone back to pick up your food, no?
Not walking 10 blocks to do something for someone who would have left by then. :p

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hahaha! Most of you foolish mortals were affected by DST, I on the other hand- *looks at clock, looks at phone* ...damn.

Hello Dcc :3
It also doesn't help when you stay up late all night and then have to get up really early in the morning. X(
Whoever thought of DST wasn't very smart. Either that or they were one of the biggest trolls of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back