• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error When trying to start RPG maker Xp

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
So, I really want to use pokemon essentials, but I can't. I installed Rpg maker Xp on my computer, but whenever I try to open it, I get an error message: Critical Error E06D7363 at offset 754DC41F. I have no idea what to do. I tried reinstalling it and using a system restore, but nothing has worked.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
So, I really want to use pokemon essentials, but I can't. I installed Rpg maker Xp on my computer, but whenever I try to open it, I get an error message: Critical Error E06D7363 at offset 754DC41F. I have no idea what to do. I tried reinstalling it and using a system restore, but nothing has worked.

Some people might know what exactly this means but I'll try to help how I can. What kind of computer do you have? What software are you running? If Windows 7 is it 32 or 64 bit?

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
I have windows 7, 64-bit. As for the rpg maker xp, it was just the normal one from the rpg maker website.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I have windows 7, 64-bit. As for the rpg maker xp, it was just the normal one from the rpg maker website.

Alright that's your problem. RPG Maker isn't compatible with the 64 bit windows 7. At least as far as I know. I believe there is a setting you can change that might fix it though. I would try googling "RPG Maker XP on Windows 7 64 bit" or something like that to look for a solution

Years
Of Course the RPG Maker works with Windows 7 64-Bit. I have 64 Bit too and can start it. Have you tried to run the program as an administrator? (right-click the program)

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Of Course the RPG Maker works with Windows 7 64-Bit. I have 64 Bit too and can start it. Have you tried to run the program as an administrator? (right-click the program)

Really? I was never able to:/ Ignore my last post then I guess I'm wrong. Sorry

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Try this: Click on the executable file and go into Properties, in the Compatibility section put at the Run in Compatibility Mode for Windows XP.

Back