• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
@ Erika, Jasz, nimbo -- looking great you three! Even if Jasz is trying to make as unattractive face as possible xD

Nimbo -- the jacket does seem to suit you though. :)

Years
uvRym5U.jpg

Cheerleading Last year.
X03hXtj.jpg

Me when I was younger.
3SYV03x.jpg

Im in my purple jacket.

You look a lot like your mother!

(Either you'll get it or think I am a creep)

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Jasz:
tumblr_lse5s5bfQZ1qegrqlo1_500.gif

Mn?
*Zoom* Wha. . .?
*Zoom* No. . . .
*Zoom*
My god. . . Moogles is posting Inception. . .

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I feel like posting a selfie...

I will in 3 days since I will be all dressed up for the disco and try to beat my record of 7 certain actions, one might regret if one does it to someone they don't know but the person they are doing it to does... (I have learnt one thing at school disco's when hooking up with someone remember they cannot know who you are... I failed at that)

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
Jasz you look like a zombie! xD Perhaps there are some less walking dead selfies you'd like to share? And Erika, you're pretty cute, in a nerdy sort of way. I always feel like if I don't post a picture i'm not contributing enough but pre shower bed clothes selfies are something you don't want to see :3

In a nerdy sort of way??? I've never heard that one before lol D: Thank you?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't normally look this messy, but I'm exhausted and bored. :c And people are coming over soon, too, so I have to tidy myself up, especially my hair. xI Thank god I'm getting new glasses soon.

Also, thank you webcam, for making me look like I'm breaking out. Totally needed that (y)

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't normally look this messy, but I'm exhausted and bored. :c And people are coming over soon, too, so I have to tidy myself up, especially my hair. xI Thank god I'm getting new glasses soon.

Also, thank you webcam, for making me look like I'm breaking out. Totally needed that (y)

Spoiler:

Wait why do you need new glasses, they look fine? Prescription too weak or just want to get new ones? I like the ones you have.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ADORABLE MOOGLES WHERE HAS HE GONE HE GOT UP AND LEFT AND LEFT BEHIND A RUGGED MANLY SPECIME-why am I complaining ;)

3a34f64b2debc69b998a1f01a04f0718.jpeg

Found a better picture, got this taken when I was at a Mudrun, and I ended up winning, I know it's not really a selfie, but it works for me lol

what are you doing later? nothing? wanna come over? k sweet bring moogles with you

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
@Dipu was that at Target?

I just-
Shining Raichu said:
what are you doing later? nothing? wanna come over?
well i got a new phone so now I can take better selfies xD
you can probably tell in the last pic that i pluck my eyebrows
Spoiler:

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
All of you guys look so great!

This is another shot from 2013 with my best friend, I decided to dye my hair black because red was boring me

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

This is another shot from 2013 with my best friend, I decided to dye my hair black because red was boring me

Spoiler:

Wow you are really pretty and the black hair looks amazing on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back