• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Techno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
I know deeelove, :) I wont expect that much really because this is my first time making a game.

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
ha heres my attempt
Magno.png

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
haha thanks. im going to try to make something else. im not feeling it

EDIT

here i tried

Magno2.png

the orignal sketch

Magno3.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
i think the edited one is better deeelove it show that Magno sprite wasn't a copy from the real pokedex.

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
yea idk i dont like it. it just something about it. maybe ill just stick to my banners :)

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
ha of mine not at all. its just something about them

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
i think I'm going to use RMXP.Thank you for being a supporter for pokemon Techno

Likewise

Bye.
Years
My god.
You basically just pissed all over game devo didn't yah?
I would love to see someone prove to me that this isn't a remedial version of the pokemon plot, with the pungeant smell of uren.
My advice, learn how to use rpgmaker, learn to map, learn to event, THINK about the effing story, and take more then 5 minute working on it.
Now, I'm gonna shower the cabbagey smell off of me.

Ven

Tyrian
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
My god.
You basically just pissed all over game devo didn't yah?
I would love to see someone prove to me that this isn't a remedial version of the pokemon plot, with the pungeant smell of uren.
My advice, learn how to use rpgmaker, learn to map, learn to event, THINK about the effing story, and take more then 5 minute working on it.
Now, I'm gonna shower the cabbagey smell off of me.

That was pretty harsh wasn't it?
You could have been a bit nicer. I doubt you were amazing when you first started either.

Anyways, he is right about a lot of those things, please don't take offence to his incredibly incentive words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back