• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If it can wait................procrastinate

Sirfetch’d

How often do you put off doing things? Would you consider yourself a procrastinator? Or are you someone who does things as soon as possible?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've always been really bad with procrastination. I work better under pressure so I guess I tend to leave things to the last minute to build up that pressure. That doesn't work so well anymore now that my assignments are so much longer--I can't just do them the night before so I procrastinate until there's about half a week left and then do them.

Well, usually I do but this term, health issues nonwithstanding, I've been doing a really good job of staying on top of my assignments. It's pretty nice--I wish I could manage this more often. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I like to think of it as time management.

I like to get things done early. I can relax after once it's off my chest. The procrastination tends to come in when I don't start as early as I original intend. But, still early overall.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Yes I consider myself a procrastinator. I always procrastinate on everything Especially with homework and special projects. I always do them last minute but I always get a good grade. Sometimes I get really lazy to do my homework I actually do it the next day or the period before that class. I also procrastinate in doing chores especially when I'm here or at the battle server. c;

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
welcome to Talli's life I do this all the time especially when it comes to writing up important stuff that needs doing as quickly as possible.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How is it that Roc hasn't replied to this thread yet?!

I procrastinate a lot, but only if it isn't a lot of work. If it is, then I prefer getting it done ahead of time. Otherwise I wait too long, then suddenly I don't have enough time.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I procrastinate so much, I consider it a serious problem of mine. For all of my elementary, high school, and freshperson years, I would always wait until the last minute possible to get anything done. In those cases it worked fairly well, so I stuck with it. But as I got higher in years, it became less and less possible. But nonetheless I still manage to do it from time to time. I had about three months to write a 12-page paper last summer, and I waited until the night before it was due. I just wrote like the wind, finally finishing with enough spare time to print it out and walk it to school. I got an A. @_@

That result confuses me to this day. And furthermore, it has done nothing to force me to cease my procrastinative ways. *sweatdrop*

Years
Procrastination is my pseudonym for sure, regardless of importance. The only thing about importance is that if something is more important than another thing, I get the more important task completed faster, but still, not in a really prompt manner (unless I'm under supervision or are away from home :P)

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll answer tomorrow.

I procrastinate all the time, every school assignment is done on the last day possible. I mean everything from essays, to projects, assignments, everything. It's a bad habit.

Years
I am definitely a procrastinator, I put off things I don't want to do constantly, so school work for instance. I let them go past the last possible second (like stay up really late to avoid doing something) but I do always get it done. Unless I forget. Which happens often because I can be very forgetful, sigh :( However, once I adopt a good habit it tends to stay... so we'll see if I can curb procrastination sometime soon :l

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hahaha, honestly Slender, I was procrastinating. X)

Yeah... unless it's really important to me I tend to procrastinate with everything.
Eating? Yup. Projects? You bet ya. Going to sleep? Getting up to get a drink? Sitting down because I seriously hurt my ankle? All of the above!
However, despite how much I procrastinate with things pertaining to self care, if something is my responsibility then it's damn sure i'll take care of it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I like to let things build up and then do them all at once in a big blitz lol. Progressive work was never my thing, I like having a mountain to overcome, and then overcoming it :P

Years
I'm a huge procrastinator who will put off doing things until the day before they're due. Bad habit of mine but when I still do well on projects and papers that I start the day before, I don't feel there's really a reason to change.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I put off everything. There is often no exception. I need to stop though, it's actually beginning to hurt me in college.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm pretty bad when it comes to this. Like today I wanted to play basketball at 3 but it's almost 4 and I don't feel like leaving just yet.

I also have two exams on Monday and I have yet to study for them. Considering we're taking them after our break I won't be surprised if most of my classmates didn't study either.

Back