• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen "Official Download" Discussion

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Has anyone been lucky enough to get a low level/level 5 Meloetta from the GameStop event?

I went in to the local Gamestop shop to get a meloetta of my own,and was disappointed to have it at level 50. I wanted to raise and train meloetta myself.

I couldn't find where the Meloetta thread is.

Unfortunately it's level is set at 50, Japan got it level 15 >.<

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
I have a question

Is it possible to breed the level 50 meloetta with a ditto in-game,and get a low level meloetta that way?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I have a question

Is it possible to breed the level 50 meloetta with a ditto in-game,and get a low level meloetta that way?

No it is not. No legend other than Manaphy can breed with anything much less Ditto. Manaphy can breed with Ditto to create a Legendary Baby Pokemon Phione which does not evolve.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
Years
went into my local Game store (Hull) on the 22nd to see about getting a Meloetta. I was told that although the store is running the event, the machine was broken, so it couldnt be downloaded yet. Apparently, a lot of Game stores in the UK are having the same issue, and the Nintendo machine-fixing guy was running around like a headless chicken trying to fix them all. I popped in again this afternoon to see if there were any updates, and the situation was the same. So no Meloetta for me yet :/

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
went into my local Game store (Hull) on the 22nd to see about getting a Meloetta. I was told that although the store is running the event, the machine was broken, so it couldnt be downloaded yet. Apparently, a lot of Game stores in the UK are having the same issue, and the Nintendo machine-fixing guy was running around like a headless chicken trying to fix them all. I popped in again this afternoon to see if there were any updates, and the situation was the same. So no Meloetta for me yet :/
Something tells me Europe will be getting a make-up event.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I downloaded my four! I won't actually be using them but hey.

(Meloetta that is). :3

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I want to, but there's no EB Games near me :\ and I'm not going 30min across town via bus and subway to get it (costs monies, too)

Nintendo needs more Wireless Downloads that you can do from home. I've only been able to get Darkrai and Victini so far from home.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I downloaded one, but want to get the Keldeo done and saved before downloading on the other. Besides, I have two trade-ins. I'll get what amounts to my fourth eventually.

Cyclone

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Pokémon's Facebook Page
Want to catch a Level 100 Deoxys? Your chance is coming up soon! Starting May 8, Trainers in the U.S. and Canada can get the Mythical DNA Pokémon for their Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 video games via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Visit Pokemon.com for more details. Who's planning to catch this Mythical Pokémon?

This is for all english language games. (so yay us Australians!)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I'm a little confused about the event since Pokemon says only B2W2, but Serebii says you can also download it on BW?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Based on the announcement, I'd say no, but you never know if they'll put it in both. Genesect never got given to B/W, only to B2/W2.

Cyclone

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Does it also say when the Dexoys event is over, although it may not matter, since it'll take place on my college finals week.

Vaati Fulbuster

High level pokemon trainer
Years
Are you getting the Deoxys event tommorow?

Hello, everyone!

I was just wondering, who is getting the level 100 Deoxys on may 8th?

I definently am getting it!

Here is the source: http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml
But you can also find it on marriland, i quess bulbapedia, and i think pretty much on every pokemon site.

This one is ONLY available in Pokemon White Version 2 and Black Version 2.
Just wanted to mention that.

So, quick recap: are you getting it?

~Vaati

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello, everyone!

I was just wondering, who is getting the level 100 Deoxys on may 8th?

I definently am getting it!

Here is the source: http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml
But you can also find it on marriland, i quess bulbapedia, and i think pretty much on every pokemon site.

This one is ONLY available in Pokemon White Version 2 and Black Version 2.
Just wanted to mention that.

So, quick recap: are you getting it?

~Vaati

Merged with our events thread :3 use this for future events!

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Just grabbed Deoxys there now, pretty kewl! ^^

Spoiler:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Oh, right. It's now May 8. Go get it, folks.

Gets stampeded over.

Uh...a little help, please. *collapses*

I'll get it in the morning. Think I'll do my DW stuff shortly, then go to bed. Had a Pokémon in bed for over 24 hours without a dream, and having skipped another day, Berries should be ripe.

Cyclone

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm excited for the Deoxys event! For years I've been wanting Deoxys in a game but I was never able to attend any of the events for it. :( So you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this.
Call this weird, but I think I'll wait till May 14th to get it though. That's my birthday and I think it would make a nice birthday gift. :)

Sucks it's only for Black 2 and White 2 though. :( Good thing I have both but still.

Back