• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't remember what roleplay was my first roleplay other than dive... I think it was Discedo with Takao/Tyson. But eh.. it's been so long. I think I might join one other roleplay in the future, but first I need another muse other than Mithosu to wake up. There's Raine, but idk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. My first online RP went by the name of Everend on another forum, the people that were in it with me were Kasumi-Chan, Ladyshiro, Mhopkins, and Meegle. It was pretty fun but I wish I wasn't such a noob at the time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Red or Ruby Red or Ruby Red or Ruby Red or Ruby or Happy or Kazune /brick'd; I've actually been thinking about picking Himeka back up

Also this is me loving something insignificant, but I love how "miraclestrings" is right next to "miraclewings" on the member list in the Musebox o3o /because they rhyme and all you know

I might get back into forum RPing here again. I just don't know when XD; /I still have that Madoka Magica/Pokemon crossover RP I started working on over two months ago

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
33. Just found my red god of war psp after days of finding and now to start a new file on persona 3 portable haha.

Madoka Magica/Pokemon? Sounds interesting and might even be pretty good if done right IMO.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye. I posted a sample once in the RP Disc. thread, and people seemed interested. ...I think. I went to so much trouble to make the coding, too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I would have to reread Pokemon Special for Red and Ruby. Can't seem to really wake them up. Same with Kazune, but he would be easier to wake up since I have basically all the volumes I need to canon review.

My first first roleplay was back when I was ten on another forum. When I mentioned Dive I was talking about Livejournal roleplaying.

Maybe eventually I'll try getting back into Forum roleplaying myself.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I saw Rika's RP thanks to my username (except not) being mentioned in your VM convo. with Nakuzami and it looked interesting! ...But no room, orz ;;

I'd also have to reread KK for Himeka but it's not that hard a read and it's interesting so yeah. Plus it has these scenes:

Spoiler:

Hatoful Boyfriend is an awesome series and I may just use it for an upcoming theme!

My first first RP was on 4kids's website. Everyone used script format, including me. Good times, good times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Starting to confuse my current avatar for Niko Bellic when it's really Paxton Fettel right now haha.

And I'm starting to like Krookodile more and more now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. Still need to beat the FEAR Files and start up FEAR 1 sometime, probably after I beat LO and start up P3P as well.

And GTA 4 - Episodes From Liberty City was amazing.

Years

*Peeks in*

This seems to be a safe place. It appears that the zombie horde has not destroyed it.

Anyways, hi there people, I am a lowly member who has not logged in for 5 days. Nobody special.

Still...It has been a throughly uneventful 5 days, but farming in Rune Factory has helped pass the time. If only there was a much easier way to make money. ;-;

Also, any DS game recomendations? RPG's preferably.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
THE answer.

Luminous Arc series (will most likely find used), Knights in the Nightmare (again, mostly find used), Pokemon Summon Night: Twin Age...

All I can think of at the moment o3o

Edit: Oh yeah, Etrian Odyssey series. Doesn't matter what order you play 'em in, though 2 and 1 have most the same classes (2 adds a few though). And you might find 3 new, but yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nettooooooo.

Depends on which Rune Factory game it is. If it's three, after you beat the story you can face the bosses of each area again, get their special item, and sell those. That could help!

Hmm... ask those who play video games more than me. Xulex. Rossu.

Years

I'm playing the first one. SO MUCH FARMING.

I'll get those games when I find a much more stable internet to order online. :P

And still gone for a while 5 DAYS OF NO INTERNETZ! xP Cya guys.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Netto, you look weird not bold. JS. But enjoy your 5 days of no internets. Somehow.

Can I please upgrade to a better model body than the on I have now? This one is defective ):

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I am hopelessly addicted to my CS3D~<3

DIE BALLOS DIIIIEEEEEEE

anywho...how's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back