• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help with unlz!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2023
hey im new here in this forum, so i will try to explain my problem, i am trying to create a gba hack game out of sapphire, its a mix of eevelution of every type, shadow pokemon, and 4th gen pokemon. so far every thing has gone perfect except for one problem. i followed the instructions on how to change pokemon images with unlz. the front picture works fine but when i replace the back image (i replace the non shiny image) the front and back image change colors or look wierd. i thought it was the unlz but when i turned the game ,almost all the images look the same from unlz, even the pictures i repointed using xse and fsf. please help, i really want to create this game :-)

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2014
I would give you a link to a helpful forum thread on GBA rom hacking but i need to make 15 posts first sorry :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey! This Is the wrong forum!!!

Says the satanic spammer.

Anyway, this forum is for the official GBA games, not for ROM hacks. Please check out the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back