• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
1. What sprites? Do you mean OW(Overworld) sprites, like NPC's? Or are you talking about tiles, as in mapping
2. What generation? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or custom??? You've basically gone to a candy store and said, "I'd like some candy please". Specifics.
3. Have you tried searching? I'm pretty sure you could find both OW's and tiles in this section, and, if not, google will help.

Also, not trying to have a go at you, however, I thought I might get in and help clarify what you need.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone know the whereabouts of some RMXP ready DPPt/HGSS house tiles? Especially center, mart, gym, and the usual variety of houses.
Attached Center and Mart tilesets

Attachments

• Pokemon%20Center.png
    Pokemon%20Center.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Pokemon%20Mart.png
    Pokemon%20Mart.png
    7 KB · Views: 11
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Okay, does anyone have chimcharfireworks HGSS tiles that are transparent and ready for use already? I also need HGSS inside tiles, HGSS general tiles, BW tiles. I already know crazyninjaguy's HGSS tiles, are there any more tiles like that out there?

Kyther

Pokemon Freedom Developer
Years
Okay, does anyone have chimcharfireworks HGSS tiles that are transparent and ready for use already? I also need HGSS inside tiles, HGSS general tiles, BW tiles. I already know crazyninjaguy's HGSS tiles, are there any more tiles like that out there?

Is this what you wanted??

Attachments

• Chimcarfireworks tileset.png
    Chimcarfireworks tileset.png
    360 KB · Views: 67

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Alright, I need PUBLIC Custom sprites from FRLG, redone in BW (Overworlds and Trainer). Thank you in advance, I will certainly give credit!

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
Years
Are there certain threads or a website or something where I could find a lot of custom-made tiles for the first and second gens? (Red/Yellow/Blue and Gold/Silver).

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
I don't have much talent in spriting. I've been looking for quite some time for a Professor Elm overworld sprite in 32x32 format. I will be using it in a fan game that is using pokémon essentials by maruno and various others. I could do it on my own but its quality may not be as great. I am skilled in scripting if anyone would like to trade services?

p.s. remember the bellsprout statue from Gold Silver and Crystal? If anyone has or knows where I can find the sprite in 32x64 format in FRLG graphics, not GSC. Oh and for the Elm could it be more towards FRLG or RSE graphics rather than GSC? Thanks so much!

Full Credit will be given.

edit:
Here is what I made. Does anyone have anything better?
Professor Elm Overworld Sprite

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I don't have much talent in spriting. I've been looking for quite some time for a Professor Elm overworld sprite in 32x32 format. I will be using it in a fan game that is using pokémon essentials by maruno and various others. I could do it on my own but its quality may not be as great. I am skilled in scripting if anyone would like to trade services?

p.s. remember the bellsprout statue from Gold Silver and Crystal? If anyone has or knows where I can find the sprite in 32x64 format in FRLG graphics, not GSC. Oh and for the Elm could it be more towards FRLG or RSE graphics rather than GSC? Thanks so much!

Full Credit will be given.

edit:
Here is what I made. Does anyone have anything better?
Professor Elm Overworld Sprite
Elm Attached. Made by Avatar.

Attachments

2.5 KB · Views: 18

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
Years
Has anyone made any tutorials for how to design tiles in a first or second-gen style? I mean creating your own custom tiles, but in a matching style.

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
Has anyone made any tutorials for how to design tiles in a first or second-gen style? I mean creating your own custom tiles, but in a matching style.

In my game there is a section where you go back in time and the tilesets change to first gen graphics. But I just ripped them and set them up in 32x32 format because that's what RMXP uses. Once you have the first-second gen graphics, you can just edit them with paint.net or something (that's what I use). You should just be able to copy the style just by examining the spacing, color, and brush width used in the various graphics.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Anyone have or know where I can get the HGSS Healing Pokéball sprites that go on the machine in the Pokémon center... I can't design them because I'm not sure how they look.

Back