• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Bug (Oct. 6 - 13)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2017 : Bug (Oct. 6 - 13)

PZJ34Z0.png

nqtLKgS.png

Welcome to the fifth annual installment of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, hosted here in Pok?mon General! The goal of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament (also known as the FPT), is to determine the most popular Pok?mon/Pok?mon family of the users here at the Pok?Community. This will be a 10-week set of polls running between now and December, where we'll pit almost all Pok?mon of different types from past and present generations against each other to determine a winner. After we know the results of each type, we'll add all of those Pok?mon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and will go down into the record books as Pok?Community's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

If you are new to the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Due to the large number of Bug type Pok?mon, not all eligible Pok?mon are present in the poll (inclusion is based on popularity from previous years' polls). If you want to vote for an unlisted Bug type, check the "Other Pok?mon" option represented by a (?), and leave a post with your vote.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 13th of October, so get voting!

The Finalists:

None yet. :)

Years
Volcarona, Venomoth, Shedinja/Ninjask, Ledian, Butterfree, and Beautifly for me!

Kinda surprising that those stand out as my favourites given I'm not exactly a huge Bug type person.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Heracross for this one. One of the only usable ones.

Years
742.png
743.png

These two have grown high on my favorites list. I love them, especially the shiny forms! So teeny and adorable. Beautifly, Butterfree, and Mothim rank super high too tho. <3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I don't usually like bug types, but I happened to use Scizor recently and I quite liked it.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Ledian, Yanma, Cutiefly (almost passed over it O_o) and Pheromosa. Lots of great bug types.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Ninjask is my number one favorite Bug Pokemon. Fantastic supportive Pokemon, does amazing things with Speed Boost, and is my second favorite Baton Pass abuser.

pkmin3033

I've actually always really liked Spinarak. It's kinda cute, even if it is missing a couple of legs.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years

I've always liked the purple butterfly, and it was once my favourite Pokémon. I'm sure my fondness for Butterfree is evident by my current banner, haha.

Shoutout to Volcarona, Vivillion, and Cutiefly!

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Wow, lots of votes for the Volca family :o

Beedrill, Scizor, Ledian and Pheromosa for me! I'm drawn to their designs!

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Scyther line and Joltik line. almost voted for Butterfree, Beedrill and Pheromosa but decided to narrow down my favourites.

Back