• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
hey man, he's not your slave, and you have no right to rush him not even a bit. So shut up and let him do whatever he wants. It must drive you mad to see how people start insulting you for a few days delay. PLEASE, grow up, it's only a game. And stop stalking manipulation and cheking his profile! who the hell do you think you are?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
hey man, he's not your slave, and you have no right to rush him not even a bit. So shut up and let him do whatever he wants. It must drive you mad to see how people start insulting you for a few days delay. PLEASE, grow up, it's only a game. And stop stalking manipulation and cheking his profile! who the hell do you think you are?

Calm down, nobody is shouting demands or hurling insults. We are all just anxious to get our hands on the completed hack. That is if it even exists.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
What the???

WOW?! So many awards......At first I thought this hack was just some normal fangame. But then I thought to have a look. The screenshots weren't tempting though. But after having another look just now & seeing all the awards, I really should start playing this. Haha, looks like I've learned my lesson, never judge a book by it's cover. I'll play it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
This is just some critism but can you revise the fire starters sprite, it just look so flat and uncreative compared to the other starters.

BTW, can't wait to play the latest beta when it comes out. That was a cruel joke that you played.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This is just some critism but can you revise the fire starters sprite, it just look so flat and uncreative compared to the other starters.

BTW, can't wait to play the latest beta when it comes out. That was a cruel joke that you played.
He said this was a joke? Where did he state this? Or are you just saying it would be a cruel joke?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Yeah it was April Fools and it was cruel, but I bear even worse news. I uploaded the final version of Sienna to megaupload to keep it there for archival purposes for when I wanted to release it (yes, I finished the hack ages ago) and now I obviously cannot access the file from megaupload any more. The problem with this is that I hard deleted everything Sienna related from my computer and now longer have any copies of the hack on my hard drive so the latest Sienna version I currently have access to is the latest public release. I gave the final release link to a few friends outside PC so I may be able to retrieve the file from them, if not I dread to think...

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Yeah it was April Fools and it was cruel, but I bear even worse news. I uploaded the final version of Sienna to megaupload to keep it there for archival purposes for when I wanted to release it (yes, I finished the hack ages ago) and now I obviously cannot access the file from megaupload any more. The problem with this is that I hard deleted everything Sienna related from my computer and now longer have any copies of the hack on my hard drive so the latest Sienna version I currently have access to is the latest public release. I gave the final release link to a few friends outside PC so I may be able to retrieve the file from them, if not I dread to think...
Well lets hope someone has it, or I fear that this is terrible news.

Unless this is another joke and you are a cruel person.

Years

That is really bad, Please say youre joking again? If you aren't It's quite sad, first making so many people happy by saying it will come out soon then joking around and anounce that there is a chance it'll never come out. In 2011 it deserved my vote for HOTY and it's almost a shame that I can't play the rest of it.

Why does all the good hack stop, Please don't tell me that your only purpose was to get the HOTY award and then leave it alone cause that is just sad :S

I hope you just made a other cruel joke to entertain yourself or something cuz Sienna was really one of the top games of all times.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years

While you may not care you should know how much this is going to hurt your credibility. While yes, your fan's may stick around for the completed version you do know you have lost our trust. A week spent passionately following and waiting for something that was promised to us only to discover it was a lie. and whats more you even mentioned avoiding the confusion of it being an April fools joke. We're your fans we authentically follow your every word and cling on to your creations, why would you do that?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Oh for...

Manipulation, so sorry to hear you lost the final version, but people, please. It's not the end of the world. True it was a majorly good hack, but still, if it's lost, it's lost. No use crying over spilt milk. Anyway, if the worst thing does happen, at least there is a playable version, right?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I uploaded the final version of Sienna to megaupload to keep it there for archival purposes for when I wanted to release it (yes, I finished the hack ages ago) and now I obviously cannot access the file from megaupload any more. The problem with this is that I hard deleted everything Sienna related from my computer and now longer have any copies of the hack on my hard drive so the latest Sienna version I currently have access to is the latest public release.
Not like I even care (well maybe a little as I've actually played this hack way back then) but you serious with this ??
Uploading rom files in Internet is illegal so even if Megaupload hadn't gone down, the admins might had removed your file anyway.
Besides, what's so bad about keeping one or two different releases of a single 16MB hack in your pc ?

But you ain't person who wouldn't have known this already...

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
well the April fools joke got my hopes up.

@ miksy91 Manipulation never said anything about a rom, just the finished thing. (the IPS file could infact be a completed thing could have been uploaded to megaupload)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I have located a semi-finished version of the hack hidden in a folder with my AS Media Studies stuff (god knows why). It's finished in the sense that all the Elite Four stuff is finished and done but it doesn't have any of the post-game events or the decision split storyline over the legendaries. I'm not going to lie, I have the most important period of my life coming up so I'm not even going to touch the hack for a while so it may take quite a long time for me to recoup the data and release the hack.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
I have located a semi-finished version of the hack hidden in a folder with my AS Media Studies stuff (god knows why). It's finished in the sense that all the Elite Four stuff is finished and done but it doesn't have any of the post-game events or the decision split storyline over the legendaries. I'm not going to lie, I have the most important period of my life coming up so I'm not even going to touch the hack for a while so it may take quite a long time for me to recoup the data and release the hack.
Would it be bad to release what you have as "Beta 4". To keep us at ease until you get around to finishing the hack.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Would it be bad to release what you have as "Beta 4". To keep us at ease until you get around to finishing the hack.

Yeah, I agree with the above. :) It'd be great to even play what you have recovered, and honestly I can't wait to play Sienna again. XD Okay, I can, but it'd be a good compromise in my opinion. Obviously it's up to you though. :)

Back