• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

Liam Conor Crawford & Ernesto Kolten - Oak Town

Conor exited the shop and closed the door behind him. He looked down at his belt with a big smile, he now had six Poke balls attached to his belt. He bought ten Poke balls in the shop, placed six in his belt and threw the rest into his bag. He finally felt and looked like a real trainer for once in his life.

He walked over and sat down on a bench in the centre of Oak Town. The sound of the busy town was now droned out by Conor's thoughts. He opened up his bag and rummaged around it for a second before pulling out a Poke ball and staring at it, it was of course his Ralts. He took a deep breath and replaced one of the empty Poke balls on his belt with the Ralts in his hand. He might as well have a Pokémon on hand seeing as Poliwag was now with Ernesto for a while. He placed the empty one he removed from his belt into his bag before closing it up and rising up off the seat. He looked around to see if he could see any other buildings which piqued his interest before heading back to the school. At the minute there was nothing which he needed so he decided to head on back to the school, having got the items that he needed, his snacks for both him and his Pokémon.

Conor lumbered through Oak Town feeling somewhat lonely. Ernesto had been good company on the way from the dorms so him not being here beside Conor created a silence of sorts. Conor reached the area in which the two boys split up and decided to wait there as it seemed like as good a place as any to wait.

Ernesto ran over to the street lamp Conor was standing next to. He couldn't wait to tell him all that happened, the battle, Mark, Team Rocket, the "detective team"...so many things to talk about! "And of course I have to give him Poli back!" He thought. Ernesto hoped Conor had made some progress with his Ralts. He totally forgot about that until just now. He was only a few feet away from Conor now.
"Hey Conor, here I am!" He said, his voice full of excitement. "You won't believe all that happened to me! Aw, but first of all, here is your Poli back". Ernesto grabbed the Poke ball Poliwag was in, and handed it over to Conor. "So, are you ready for a very cool story?"

Ernesto started to tell Conor everything that he had experienced in the last few hours: About meeting Mark, battling him, getting to know this other student called Idan, about the girl that had turned into a Pokémon, and also about Team Rocket and the Devon Machine. He also explained how they formed a "detective squad" to investigate, and that they were about to head up to the mountains, to talk about how to proceed. Ernesto talked very fast because of his excitement, and kept looking at Conor to see his reaction.

Conor listened as much as he could to Ernesto's story, he was talking incredibly fast so it was difficult to keep up. "Ernesto's already been in a battle and he's off one some kind of mission with these other people that he's met. Wow he's moving along so fast.... I haven't even had one battle against a trainer here yet." he thought.

Conor looked down to see his Poliwag safe and sound, he gave a big smile and leaned down to pet him on the head. Raising himself back up he looked at Ernesto and spoke "So, what's your plan now?"
Ernesto was clearly far more advanced than Conor. "How the hell did he even end up in my dorm" thought Conor.

It didn't take Ernesto more than a second to answer Conor's question. "Well, I thought I would go with the others to the mountains and talk about what we will do next..." Ernesto wanted to be a part of the rescue mission. Not only was it a good way to get to know his new friends better, but something had to be done against Team Rocket, and of course get that girl some help in the process.
"So Conor" Ernesto started to say with a smile, "how about you join us? We could use any help we get, you know?" He really wanted to have Conor with him, as he really enjoyed the boys' company.

Conor thought about Ernesto's proposal for a second before politely turning it down. "Sorry man, but ... I just don't think I'm ready for something like that. I've got my own problems I'd like to sort out first before I tackle something like what you guys are doing." He replied with a smile as to not make Ernesto feel like his question offended Conor or to not make Ernesto feel bad about leaving Conor in any way. Conor knew that he had his own things to deal with right now and that he might just be a burden to the group.

Ernesto was kind of disappointed at first, as he had hoped Conor would come with him. He understood his reasons though, and smiled back at him, shaking of the disappointment. He didn't want his friend to feel uncomfortable or anything! "Aw that's ok Conor, I understand." Nestor then thought about what to say next. He didn't know if he should go back with him to the Academy first. "We came together after all...we should probably go back together..." On the other hand, he really wanted to go with the others and see what the plan was. Ernesto quickly realized that Conor was more important to him.

"If you want to we can go back to the Academy together. And if there is anything I can help you with Conor, you can count on me" Nestor replied, smiling.

Conor smiled due to Ernesto's understanding of Conor's situation. "Nah you should go and meet your friends. They'll be waiting on you" Conor thought for a few seconds before quickly slipping in a question. "Ernesto wait ... you know by now that Ralts and I aren't getting along to well. If you were in my shoes, what would you do?" Conor finally decided to put his pride to the side and ask someone for help. Ernesto was the first real friend Conor had on the island so it was about time that Conor got some help.

At first, Ernesto thought about insisting on going with Conor, but his last question caught him off guard. "What would I do?" He started to ask himself. Well that was a good question, after all he had never been in that kind of situation, or at least not in such a complicated one as Conor was in. Nestor thought about it for a bit and then started to answer.

"Well, this might sound stupid, but have you tried talking to her? It sounds trivial, but I think it actually helps a lot. When Llamas was a little Torchic, I would talk to him every day, about everything. Pokémon might not be able to speak to us, but I'm pretty sure they understand what we try to tell them. So, maybe, if you just talk to Ralts...you two might click?" As Ernesto spoke, he wasn't sure if his advice was any kind of helpful, or just garbage.

Conor stared at Ernesto as he answered his previous question. "Wow, he may be actually right. I've never really spoken to Ralts, almost never to be honest. I always just talk to her when I'm in a battle. Maybe I do need to talk to her. Maybe she'll listen and maybe ... just maybe ... I'll have gotten through to her" he thought. "You know what Ernesto? You're absolutely right! Now go and meet your other friends, I've got some work to do. I'll catch you around ok?" Conor looked down and now saw his Poliwag standing beside Conor's leg almost as anxious to get going as Conor was.

Ernesto was glad Conor thought his advice could be helpful. He really wanted for Conor to connect with Ralts, as the two would probably make a very good team. "Alright Conor, I'll see you back at the dorms then, right?" He said. Ernesto was kind of sad Conor was not coming with him, but he would see him again soon enough. "And who knows, maybe once he and Ralts get along he'll join our little group" Nestor thought, but only time would tell. "We are going to meet up at the exit gates, so I guess we can walk together for another bit?" He added.

"Yeah that'd be nice!" Conor replied. Ernesto was the best friend Conor could have asked for, he took care of his Poliwag and even gave Conor some well needed advice regarding his Ralts. Ernesto sounded like he was excited to head off on this adventure with these other people. It sounded exciting that's for sure, but Conor was in no shape to attempt anything like that, he needed to train more, catch some more Pokémon perhaps and most importantly put Ernesto's advice to good use. The question now stood as to will Ralts listen to Conor?

The boys continued to walk beside each other as they neared the exit gates. Poliwag continued to walk beside Conor and Corphish walked next to Ernesto, as they neared the gates by the second. After a very short walk both of them reached the gates which led out of town. Conor looked over and could see a small group gathered by the gates, presumably it was the group which was waiting for Ernesto. Conor turned to Ernesto "Well it looks like your group is there waiting ... at least I think that's them. I suppose I'll catch you back at the dorms later on then so?"

As they arrived at the gates, Ernesto spotted the group, and it looked like everyone else was already there. He returned his Corphish to the Poke ball, and said goodbye to Conor. "Yeah of course, I'll see you back at the dorms man! And good luck with Ralts" Nestor added, hoping to get his friend to start thinking positive. Ernesto walked towards the group, getting more and more excited with every step he took, anxious to get started on a plan.

[/div]

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Mauve Banzett
From the Hustle and Bustle to the First Catch

After scouring a bit of Oaktown, Mauve thought over what he should do for the day. "Hmm... well, my dear Pokemon, let's away to the dorms. Venin, return." After the Fang Snake materialized into it's Pokeball, Mauve and Toxy made their way out of OakTown to the dorm area. It was a long walk, but after a while, Mauve returned to Suicune Dorm. "I have an idea, as to what we should do... here, Toxy." He sat the Cascoon on his bed, has he searched his supply drawer. "Where are they... hmm, my recipe guides... personal notes, Aha! Luxury Balls!"

Mauve pulled out one of the three remaining Luxury Balls left in his possession. He remembered what his mother told him about these Pokeballs. "If you want a close relationship Pokemon to the max, you must show them you're willing to commit. And these, my dear son, are the first step. These gorgeous devices are called Luxury Balls. And when catching a Pokemon, the Pokemon is more comfortable, and is also able to feel closer to you. Take these Luxury Balls, and add more to the family, my son." The words rang through his mind, as he looked down to his belt, where Venin, Toxy and Mira's Luxury Balls rest clipped to his waist. The shine had gleamed off the black Pokeball as he looked over to Toxy. "Coon? Cas-Cooon~" Mauve sat the two other Luxury Balls back in the drawer, and clipped the one onto his belt. "We're going to be recruiting today, dear Toxy. Are you ready?" Mauve asked as he looked over, a gleam in her eyes. "Coon~" Mauve already knew from her cooing it was a yes. "Well then..." He picked up the Cocoon Pokemon, petting the top of her, he said, "Let's search out a new party member." After that, he made sure to stock up on potions, lock up his dorm door and make his way to wherever the winds took him.

After trekking across a large plain, Mauve tried to find a Pokemon suitable to be the newest member of his team. Some Aipom, here and there. Some Doduo crossing the plains, and a few Tauros could be seen. But, Mauve didn't feel any of them were "right" at the time. He could tell when his next Pokemon would be. Before too long, he came across what looked like an abandoned power plant. He stepped forward, cautiously while holding Toxy close to his chest. Before he could take a few more paces, a Plusle and Minun scurried before him to the inside of the power plant. "Hmm... an Electric type would be a fair choice for my team. But, what other Electric types live here?" His curiosity grew, as he walked closer to the entrance. Looking around, he didn't seem to see any other Pokemon. "Well... here goes." He opened the door slowly, noticing the lights flickering, the inside lit enough to see without any flashlights. "Lucky, huh, Toxy?" The Cascoon nodded, looking around herself, as she was curious too. Before long, several Joltik caught Mauve's eye, as they skipped across the walls and ceiling above him. They ticked, and tacked, clicking as they noticed the trainer below. But, they simply hopped along to another corridor behind the two. After wiping a bead of sweat off his forehead, he shakily said, "Well... that could've been problematic. We need to find whatever Electric-type fits the bill. And, I know who can serve as protection..."

Unclipping a Luxury Ball, Mauve called out, "Venin, I choose you!" "See-vi-perr!" Venin hissed proudly, before turning to Mauve and nodding, slithering to his side. "Let's go. We need to be careful." As they possibly could, they quietly made their way through the halls of the power plant. Before long, they came across a rather peculiar Pokemon, sitting on a rail overlooking the generators. It looked like a lizard, but had what appeared to be droopy ears. It's eyes were blue, but the rest was a mix of yellow and black. That's when it hit Mauve, stating with, "Aha! That's a Helioptile! An Electric and Normal-type. Very interesting..." Venin knew that his trainer may have picked the next member of his team, so he slithered forward, eying the Generator Pokemon. Helioptile, however, looked back with a glare of it's own. It could tell the Fang Snake was ready for a fight.

"Yes, yes..." Mauve finally decided. Helioptile was going to be added to Mauve's team. With a glimmer in Mauve's eye, he called to his partner. "Venin, let's begin! Use a Screech attack!" Se-Vi-perrrrrr..." Venin released an ear-piercing screech, stopping the Helioptile cold. The trainer and his Pokemon made their way to the walkway quickly, before Venin's Screech attack subsided. Afterwards, Helioptile recovered and jumped back, eying the Seviper. "Yes, yes, now the fun begins~ Venin, use a Glare attack!" Venin's eyes had shone red, his pupil locking on to the Helioptile. The Generator accidentally locked eyes, but was unaffected. "Bah! I forgot Electric-types can't be paralyzed, no matter what! Oh, mother will be disappointed in me..." Mauve cried out as Venin drooped his head. This gave the Helioptile a chance to strike with a Quick Attack, knocking Venin in the head. The two locked eyes again, this time with much ferocity. The battle was really beginning now. Toxy watched closely, trying to give her support. "Alright Venin, use Dark Pulse!" "Sevi-PER!" The Fang Snake struck back with a dark aura attack, knocking Helioptile back.

"Helio! Heeelllio!" The Helioptile shot back with a Thundershock attack, shocking Venin quite a bit. "Augh, Venin! This time, we'll go in with a Poison Tail!" Venin lunged forward, his tail seeping poison and glowing a violet aura. Helioptile dashed forward as well, and struck again with a Quick Attack, but it didn't stop Venin from a lashing with it's Poison Tail. "Heliop-Tile!" It fell back, clutching it's small frame. Venin slithered forward, hissing at the small Pokemon. "Now, Venoshock!" Venin sprayed an acid-like substance at the Helioptile, making him faint after that unrelenting attack. "Now then..." He unclipped the occupant Luxury Ball, and activated it, ready for a good throw. "Go, Luxury Ball!" He threw the ball with much force, hitting the Helioptile square on the head. It materialized into the Luxury Ball, shaking violently. One, two, three... caught! Mauve stepped forward, quick breaths from the rush of the battle. Venin slithered over to the ball that housed the newest member. With a grab, a toss in the air, he caught it and looked at the ball lovingly. "We got you, little Helioptile. Welcome to the family... Hmhmhm~" Venin shook himself, after the rough battle, Mauve noticed and returned Venin to his ball. "Coon! Cascoon!" She rocked back and forth, excited about the battle and the newest member. "Yes, dear Toxy. We got ourselves a new member. Now... let's head back. I'm relatively tired, ad you need your rest as well. A big day for you is coming up." She cooed, and fell asleep in Mauve's arms. "Hmm... cutie." With a kiss on Toxy's head, Mauve quietly left the abandoned power plant, making his way to a nice, comfy bed waiting for him at his dorm room.

OOC News:
Venin grew to Level 28!
Mauve caught a Helioptile! (Moves and other info at Etherpad)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm
Oak Town

Before long, Shawn arrived in Oak Town with a slight spring in his step. After proving himself in a battle against a kid from Suicune Dorm (forgot his name...oh well, must not be too important then) he felt like celebrating. For now, though, he was satisfied with simply healing his team and moving on. He waved at people he saw as he walked along the semi-busy streets of Oak Town before seeing his destination in the distance. Smiling more, he raced to the pokemon center, slowing down before he got to the doors.

The doors slid open as he approached. He noticed a few trainers in here, but it didn't seem to be busy at the moment. He strode to the counter and deposited his pokeballs in the special tray they use to heal pokemon. The nurse told him it would take a few minutes and suggested that he wait in one of the chairs. He said a pleased "Thank you" before walking in that direction. He stood in front of a window and watched people walking by, distracting himself by thinking about Kayla. Maybe he should walk to her dorm and wait for her to come out so they could hang out together. Besides, there was one other thing...

He smiled knowingly as his hand instinctively reached for the small box still in his pocket and gently patted it twice. Soon, he heard the familiar chime indicating that his team was fully healed and ready to go. He thanked the nurse again as he collected his pokemon and walked back outside. Now that he kinda had a plan, Shawn walked from Oak Town back to the academy dorms to wait for his girl.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla petted Rosemary, who was resting on her head. The Skitty purred and climbed down to Kayla's shoulder. The girl smiled and brushed a bit of hair from her face. She couldn't help but think about how mad Holly had been and sighed. How could she be so stupid...? I had to tell them. Why doesn't she understand? Kayla thought angrily, digging into her bag to pull out a chocolate bar. Yuri looked up at her Trainer sadly. She yipped softly and put a paw on Kayla's foot before running off. Kayla rolled her eyes and stuffed the chocolate in her mouth before running after her Pokemon. What's with everyone today? First Holly, now Yuri... I think that the crazy germ might be going around...

She chased the Lillipup around the campus, knocking a few people down and losing her chocolate in the process. She finally caught up to Yuri outside of her dorm and stood in front of it panting. Yuri yipped happily and stuck her tongue out. She looked up at Kayla and smiled. Kayla glared at her and sat down in front of the dorm. She reached into her bag and pulled out her last bar of chocolate. "I don't know why you're so happy," she said angrily, biting into the chocolate. "You're just lucky I've gotten better, or else we'd be in trouble." Yuri frowned and lowered her ears. Kayla sighed. "It's okay, Yuri... You were probably trying to make me feel better... I understand. I just wish that I knew what was up with Holly..."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm
Outside

Walking from Oak Town, Shawn took the time to look around at the scenery. He never really noticed how the trees and other features looked before and because of his negligence, he almost tripped and fell over his own feet. He quickly regained his footing and kinda laughed about it before resuming his walk. Before long, he was in view of the dorms and he saw an unusual sight. He saw someone chasing something around the campus. He slowly approached where the duo finally stopped and saw that it was Kayla and a Lillipup...Yuri was her name?

"At least she was moving around a lot better now," he thought as he approached, smiling broadly as he came into view. "Hi hon," he said as he neared her and crouched down beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. He looked down at Yuri and smiled, "Have you two been out getting more exercise? Looks like its doing you both some good." He looked back to Kayla and kissed her cheek, smiling the whole time.

However, now one question remained unanswered: What were they going to do now?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sam sat down heavily on the bench, the first in the row of spectators benches in one of the practice rooms slash battle arena's that the Academy sported. This was easily the strangest day of her life – even the day she'd caught Corphish didn't come close. First had been that crazy raid on the Team Rocket base, which would have been strange enough even without all of the body swaps and poke-transformations that had gone on. Corphish had evolved into Crawdaunt, which was a reasonably big deal in and of itself but still the least eventful part of the day. Then she'd been given an Egg to look after by one of the nurses at the Pokemon Centre, since its original owner was missing after the raid. Afterwards she'd tried to find Gary Oak to tell him the old power plant was worth checking for back-up Rocket bases, but had ended up on an excursion with Cynthia instead. The Pokemon Champion was an impressive woman, and had given Sammy a lot to think about in terms of how she viewed herself and her own identity, what it meant to be strong and be seen to be strong. And the difference between the two.

They'd gone to the abandoned plant by themselves to investigate – with her Shuppet hiding inside her chest (something she didn't want to think about too much). They'd uncovered a minor Rocket plot –apparently the old power plant was still wired into the grid for the island, although it no longer provided any electricity. The Rockets had planned to send a sudden surge through the system, causing a blackout at the Academy and Oak Town. The grunt and the spy they'd dealt with hadn't known what the purpose was– they'd been left deliberately ignorant in case of capture. The inevitable battle had been her first time to work with her Pancham, and the little bruiser had exceeded her expectations. Shuppet had shown his first independent action, intercepting a Thunderbolt intended for Pancham, although in retrospect she had instructed Shuppet to help out if there was danger... so maybe he still wasn't doing anything of his own free will. Cynthia had taken both Rockets into custody, having dispatched the Spy and her Pokemon with relative ease while Sammy took care of the Grunt. It felt good to have helped do something useful, without the horrid consequences that the raid had brought.

She'd returned to the Academy, while Cynthia took the Rockets to Oak Town for processing. A shower, another change of clothes, a meal and a trip to the Pokemon Centre had all been necessary but uneventful, leading her to sitting here in an empty arena. All she wanted right now was a break, a chance to spend some time with her Pokemon and decompress from the events of the day. Another wild adventure might make her head explode.

She unclipped her Pokeballs from her belt and threw them all into the air, already smiling at the thought of getting to spend time with everyone. She would have done it outside, but the weather was still too cold for Ponyta to be comfortable. And now here they all were, all of her Pokemon in the same place at once, for the first time ever.

Crawdaunt, Cubone, Shuppet, Ponyta and Pancham. They all cried out happily to her – except the constantly silent Shuppet of course. It was still strange to see Crawdaunt, she was so used to Corphish, but he seemed more than comfortable with his new size and shape. Spending some time with him was definitely the priority, they hadn't gotten to speak since his evolution and she'd always felt that communication with her Pokemon was just as important as their training.

"I thought we could all do with some time with nothing to do," she smiled. "No Pokeballs, no training, just all of us. So enjoy the space guys, do what you like. Run around, talk to each other, chill out... whatever you like. And you can c'mere big guy, I've been missing my quality claw time."She grinned at Crawdaunt, the now brutish crustacean stomping towards her on his elephantine legs. It was so strange not to see him scuttle...

Shuppet stayed floating where he was, unmoving, but she hadn't really expected anything else. Ponyta immediately seized the chance to start cantering around the arena, while Cubone started training with his bone club –something which was nice to see. Pancham seemed a little strange, the bear cub was staring at Crawdaunt with an expression of complete wonder. For some reason the bipedal bear seemed to think this stomping crab creature was the coolest thing since people realised Magikarp evolved into Gyrados. She passed the time, relaxed for the first time since waking up, first talking with Crawdaunt, then each of the others in turn with the Pokemon Egg cradled carefully in her arms. It was the times like this, no matter how rare or brief they might be, that helped Sammy through the insanity she'd been subjected to since enrolling inthe Pokemon Trainer Academy.

WooliestSteam

Years

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

Liam Conor Crawford - Indoor Battlefield

Conor watched as Ernesto walked towards the small group which had gathered at the Oak Town gates. He smiled as he watched his new found friend head off in the opposite direction. It didn't take long before Conor turned the other direction and began to walk out of Oak Town alongside Poliwag. Ernesto's words regarding Conor's Ralts continued to flat around in his mind.

Maybe Ernesto's right? Maybe I just need to talk to Ralts outside battle?

Conor continued to stare at the ground as he trudged along Oak Town and eventually out of the gates leading back to the academy. Just as he was outside the gate, he shook his mind free off these thoughts and broke out of his stare. Thinking about these things only brought back the bad memories of the battle which made him ashamed as a trainer and caused him to stay locked inside his room for days on end.

He looked down at his Poliwag and couldn't help but crack a smile. Poliwag and Conor seemed to click so well so why was it that he had such a difficult time connecting with Ralts? Looking down at Poliwag, his eyes also caught glimpse of his belt, something which Conor had forgotten about. His belt was now filled with six Poke balls. It might not mean much to the average trainer but to Conor it was a fairly big deal.

He raised his head up and continued to walk along the road. There was one place in the academy where he could try and talk to Ralts and even perhaps try a practice battle, the place was of course one of the practice rooms.

Eventually Conor finally reached the academy building itself, the main problem now was finding out where the training rooms were located. He had overheard people talking about these rooms before but he had no idea himself where they were located. He shuffled throughout the academy grounds searching high and low before he finally found what he was looking for.

He was nervous yet excited at the same time to try and see if he could bring Ralts out of its metaphorical shell. Thoughts raced through his head, Ernesto's advice, the battle, Ralts, his Poliwag … with all his thinking he didn't hear the obvious sounds coming from inside the room. He took a deep breath and swung open the door and as soon as he could see the training grounds, he got the shock of his life. There was someone already here!

It was just his luck for someone to already be there when he wanted some peace and quiet to train by himself. Running away now would be a stupid move and it would no doubt make him look like an even weaker trainer, instead he would have to suck it up and go over and introduce himself. He obviously noticed the Pokemon running around, it was all so alive in this training ground. There was a Ponyta galloping around the arena, a Cubone throwing its club around, a Shuppet which didn't seem to be doing anything and a Panchem which stood there staring at the final Pokemon, a Crawdaunt. The selection of Pokemon on display here was amazing, there was such a variety, ones that Conor had never even seen before. The trainer was obviously very skilled.

As nervous as Conor was about introducing himself to this trainer, he had to overcome the self-doubt that was building up inside him since the three-way battle which left him utterly humiliated. He began to slowly tread across to the trainer sitting down, as he got closer he could see that it was a girl. He stopped just a few feet away from the trainer and spoke in a low, nervous tone.

"Hi there … I'm Conor. Quite an impressive team you have here"
[/div]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy hadn't heard Connor enter the practice arena over the sound of Ponyta clip-clopping around the large room, so she jumped a little when he introduced himself. Where had he come from!? She was too on edge to appreciate the suprise, but at least he seemed to speak softly. Part of her mind wondered if this was another Rocket ploy, a seemingly innocent spy sent to eliminate her for all the trouble she was causing. But she knew thinking like that was a sure fire way of driving herself insane, and besides, she was as safe as she could possibly be while all of her Pokemon were out.

Connor's arrival, along with his Poliwag, sparked a change in the behaviour of her Pokemon. Ponyta's canter slowed, but didn't stop, while the Fire type regarded the pair with an apparent regal disinterest. Cubone stopped his practice, watching to see what would happen, while Pancham sidled closer to Crawdaunt, doing his best to look tough in front of the larger Pokemon by throwing 'intimidating' looks to Poliwag. Crawdaunt flexed his claws lazily and gave Connor a suspicious glare - he was obviously the protective type.

Shuppet just floated there. Like always.

"Oh!... Uh, hi. Thanks I guess," Sammy nodded and smiled a little, hugging the egg case close to her, "they're a good bunch. Did you want the room? We could clear out for you in a couple of minutes once Ponyta's done stretching her legs."

WooliestSteam

Years
Liam Conor Crawford - Indoor Battlefield

Poliwag hugged close to Conor's leg when all eyes in the room glared towards them. The large Crawdaunt was especially intimidating.

Did you want the room? We could clear out for you in a couple of minutes once Ponyta's done stretching her legs" said the young girl as she clasped some sort of container close to her.

"Clear out? Not at all, you were here first. To be honest it should be me who's clearing out" Conor replied as he placed his hand on the back of his head and looked around at Sammy's Pokémon. Conor laughed nervously for a second or two before he stopped and started to think.

This girl seems to be a pretty good trainer. I mean she's got a great looking team. I wonder if I could ask her about Ralts? Maybe she'd know what to do, she seems to be doing a great job at raising her own Pokémon. Would it be weird if I asked her for help? Maybe she might think I'm a weak trainer …. NO! I have to do this thought Conor as he continued to look around at Sammy's team before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

Conor opened his eyes and sat down beside Sammy before turning slightly inwards to face her in order to ask the all-important question he'd been wanting to ask someone ever since he found out about Ralts inability to battle.

"Hey can I ask you a question about raising Pokémon? What do you do when a Pokémon just won't battle? I mean like it's too nervous to battle, it has no confidence, that sorta thing. Actually hang on, lemme show you"

Immediately after Conor had finished he reached down and grabbed the Poké ball that Ralts was in from his belt and released Ralts onto the floor. Ralts appeared on the floor tilting its head back in order to look up at its trainer, upon seeing Sammy however it cowered away and sat tight next to Conor's leg. Ralts kept its head buried in Conor's leg before it raised it up slowly and looked around, it was then that Ralts got the fright of its life, strange Pokémon everywhere! Ralts let out a little cry before placing its head tight against Conor's leg once more, sobbing almost.

"See what I mean?" Conor added as he looked over at Sammy giving her a smile.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 9, 2017
Can i have a spot in Raikou dorm? please
Name:Cool Trainer Filipe Lérias
Nick:Filipe
Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: He has short Brpwn Hair and Green eyes. He is usually wearing jeans, green T-shirt, gray jacket which is very thin, white trainers and also a yellow scarf around it's neck. Sometimes he is also wearing a dark sunglasses. He's Height is 5'7 and he's Weight is 140 lbs.
Personality:He is a good pokemon friend and it´s always ready to help his friends
History:He is from Veilstone City(Sinhon) the most of his friends live in Castelia City(Unova)
He has 1 Mothper and 1 sister

Pokemon:
Species:Empoleon(his best pokemon)
Nickname:Tsunami
Level:37
Moves
-Bublebeam
-Peck
-Metal Claw
-Aqua Jet

Species: Staravia
Nickname:Airplane
Moves:
Level:30
-Tackle
-Double Team
-Wing Attack
-Leer

Species: Pignite
Nick:Broham
Moves:
Level:34
-Ember
-Flame Charge
Arm Thrust
-Smog

Species:Electabuzz
Level:35
-Thunderbolt
-Leer
-Quick Attack
-Swift

Future Team
-Empoleon
Staraptor
-Emboar
-Electivire
-
-

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy was unsure what this kid wanted when he sat down - was this some sort of clumsy come on? She didn't have time for that sort of thing on a good day, and certainly not today. So she was a little surprised when he started asking her about raising Pokemon - especially an aspect of it she was more than a little familiar with, and still learning about everyday. By accident this kid had managed to find one of the best people, aside from teachers, that the Academy had to offer when it came to helping reluctant Pokemon battle. Her face split into a broad grin.

Once Conor released Ralts she was able to see the problem was very familiar, it was essentially identical to the behavior Cubone had been displaying until very recently. Clearly her team all watching wasn't helpful.

"Okay guys, let's be considerate. It's Pokeballs o'clock for everyone except Cubone, we'll finish this up later." With that she recalled Crawdaunt, Shuppet and Pancham to their Pokeballs, doing the same for Ponyta once she obediently trotted closer. She had been another hard to train Pokemon, but the problem was very different. "Cubone, come here a second buddy, stand over by me. Oh, I'm Sam by the way." She flashed a smile, quite comfortable now that she understood the situation. It was a relief to have a normal Pokemon Trainer problem to deal with.

The Ground Type shuffled closer, eyeing Ralts curiously. Hopefully Ralts would be able to relax a little with fewer large Pokemon watching.

"Me and Cubone had exactly the same problem," she confided, "and it's one we're still dealing with. So I can totally help you both out, if Ralts wants, I mean. I don't want to do anything Ralts isn't happy with." She smiled at the frightened Pokemon, keeping her body and voice relaxed. All Pokemon could be sensitive to the mood of humans, but Psychic types especially so. Keeping calm would help Ralts do the same thing.

In theory anyway.

She wasn't a very advanced Trainer in her own mind, but she seemed to have a few more battles under her belt than this guy did. Hopefully her experiences with Cubone would help out with Ralts, she hated to see any Pokemon so unhappy.

WooliestSteam

Years
Liam Crawford - Indoor Battlefield

Liam watched with a confused look as Sammy withdrew all her Pokemon except for her Cubone, what was she doing? She called over her Cubone and had it stand next to her, again Liam was a bit unsure what any of this meant. It was then that he felt a relief come over his leg, he looked down and could see Ralts not with its head buried into Liam's leg like before but rather peeking out from behind it with a confused yet curious look on its face. It was then that Liam realised why Sammy withdrew most of her team, big Pokemon like that Crawdaunt certainly wasn't going to help Ralts settle in, but why leave Cubone?

Ralts continued to peek out from behind Liam's leg before it made very slow and steady movements towards Cubone. Ralts was from Hoenn, perhaps it was curious about a Pokemon from Kanto? It continued to walk slowly forwards until it stopped just a few feet away from Cubone. Ralts tilted its head back like it always does in order to get a good look of what was going on. Liam watched quietly as Ralts slowly studied Cubone before it looked upwards at Sammy and studied her. Ralts didn't seem to be doing much at all except quietly looking around.

"Ralts has never really done this before. I'm not really sure what's going on" Liamsaid to Sammy in a quieter than usual tone.

Liam's Poliwag stood next to Liam while all this was going on. It was as curious as Liam. Liam never had any trouble raising Poliwag so why was Ralts such a problem? It wasn't like Ralts was in a traumatic experience, not that Liam knew of anyway. Perhaps it was Ralts nature? All he could do right now though was wait and see if Sammy could help him out or not.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

"Hi," Sam said to Ralts softly. "I'm Sammy. This is Cubone. We've been together for a while, and we get on really well. He used to have a Trainer that wasn't very nice to him, but he's with me now."
"Cu." Cubone nodded, attesting to the truth of this. He seemed like a very gentle Pokemon, giving Ralts plenty of space.

Sammy knew how important it was to give a nervous Pokemon time and space to adapt to an unsettling situation, and new people to boot. Trying to force any interactions Ralts wasn't ready for would only drive their progress back.

"How about yours? Is he a nice Trainer?"

It was a simple question to get a gauge of Ralts' relationship with their Trainer, but it would also help Sammy find out if there was something obvious the kid was doing wrong, either out of ignorance or malice. She hoped not, but she'd seen enough people treat Pokemon badly to know not to take the kindness of strangers for granted. If she got any hint that he was mistreating Ralts and that was the cause of their timid disposition... well, things wouldn't turn out so well for him. Not at all.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark, Lucia, and Valorie

Lucia kept on facepalming with her fin as she realized her mistake, "I thought she was right behind me! Who stays behind by themselves anyways?" She cried out. "Urgh! Mark we have to find her! I know we were going to that base... thingy, but Val will get lost out there! She knows how to read a map... right?"

Mark couldn't believe Val had vanished again. Sheesh, the girl seemed to have all sorts of bad luck. Talk about high maintenance. "She better. We've been on this island long enough to at least know our way around the town and academy. Comon lets search around. She couldn't have gotten too far away from us." Mark said.

She nodded as she floated out a bit, "I know I came from this way. Tyro remember the way?"

The Blaziken nodded, "Yeah, it's not hard to find."

She floated a bit higher, "Well... uh, I guess we can call out to her. It isn't like any humans will understand me at least." She chuckled and then shouted out, "VALORIE!" Unfortunately Lucia had her bass settings on and so the sound reverberated out far louder than she realized.

"VAL!" Mark shouted out, hoping that he'd get some form of response. This whole situation was getting out of hand. If Valorie ended up getting herself captured or something then Mark wasn't sure what he was going to do about it. He had enough problems with Lucia being a Pokemon and this whole conspiracy running around. When was the last time he participated in a proper class? He came to this academy to learn, not be involved in some crime stopping conspiracy. He just rubbed his head, looking frustrated.

Lucia frowned and floated out a bit more, "She should have heard..." She glanced at Mark and tilted her head, "Um... are you okay? You look a bit mad."

Mark sighed. "Sorry... its been a long day you know? Its one problem after another. No offense to anyone or anything like that, I don't seem to be thinking straight lately." Mark said.

Lucia nudged against him, "Hey... it's going to be okay. We're still here right? We can do this. We just have to find VALORIE!!! first." She glanced around, "Think she heard THAT one?"

Mark laughed a bit. "Heh, guess I miss when none of this was happening. Ya know, just going to classes and all. Its why we came to the academy after all right? But yeah. She had to have heard that one." Mark said.

Lucia hung her head after a while, "Maybe not... okay... Val couldn't have gone far right? We can split up and find her and drag her to the academy." She buzzed a bit, "What shops does she usually hang out around Mark? She's got to have some place she'll stay at for the meanwhile."

"Awhile back we all went to one shop to get smoothies if I recall... other then that I'm really not sure where she'd want to check out. TM store maybe?" Mark said with a shrug.

Meanwhile, medal ordained goodra tried to convey basic sentences to a store owner at a smoothie shop. It was like a constant game of charades, only worse. Hints weren't a thing and few people took her seriously! At some point or another Valorie had made it very clear that thing A wanted drink B. Luckily for her the shop owner had been kind enough to overlook the whole 'being broke' thing. The odd customer moved back out of the door with eyes on her back and a smoothie on her hand. Nobody was entirely comfortable with the oddly human-acting pokemon chilling amongst them and she couldn't really blame them.

She was merely glad nobody had teased her about her ...figure yet.

As that was going on Lucia had just gone past the same store as she glanced about wildly, "Oh come on! Where can a Goodra hide!?" She complained to Mark, "I mean, they are large, gooey, and they drip goo! There should be a trail or something!" She let her fin arms flail about, "Transform can't work for hours on end!"

Mark looked over to the smoothie shop. It was a pretty important place for him and alot of his friends. It was like their little hangout spot. Or... WAS anyway. Though while he was distracted, he'd find himself stepping onto a bit of goo and slipping right onto his bottom! "Ack!... Hey Lucia, I think I found her." Mark said, pointing to the smoothie shop." He said, rubbing his rear in pain.

Lucia glanced back and frowned, "You're... in goo." She said slowly.

Tyro couldn't help but burst into laughter. "Oh.. that's good!" The Blaziken chuckled. The fire type, wisely, stepped over the goo, "So, shall we retrieve her? Looks like she's just drinking a smoothie. Is she trying to attract attention?"

Mark was indeed covered in a bit of goo. Lovely, but at least it helped them find Val. "Man, a shower sounds nice right about now...heh. But yeah, looks like that's her. Lets go. I could go for a drink myself."

Lucia nodded and floated on over, "Val!" She shouted out. "Why did you stay back? I mean seriously girl! You gave us a heart attack!"

Valorie rubbed at her head gently in a bashful manner. "Somehow trying to explain what I wanted as a human that can't talk was harder than trying to explain as a pokemon." she replied sheepishly. "One thing led to another... I stayed a lot longer than I planned on. Sorry guys." she explained, raising her obtained smoothie and taking a long sip. ...T'was a cup none would ever touch again.

Lucia twitched a bit, but sighed, "Alright... well let's go then. it's a walk back to the academy, but better still to stay in a group. Can... can you control what you put your goop on? I..." She pointed down at the goo trail.

Mark looked down at the goo trail. Seeing how he fell in it, he was pretty covered in it as well. He doubted it'd be easy to control, what with it dripping all over the place and all but Mark certainly felt rather unclean. He as afraid he'd slip again and make a bigger mess.

Valorie just sort of went deathly still. What a horrible thing to ask her! After a moment she just sort of began wandering off in the direction of the academy, as if expecting the other's to follow her. "...I wish, guys." she replied ever so lamely.

Lucia sighed, once more, "And followed, "Whelp, this is something for the local janitor to clea up then."

"I'll say." Tyro muttered as he followed along, "Goop boy, come on. And try not to slip again."

Mark just huffed, making sure to watch his step as he followed the group back to the academy. "Sure has been a hell of a day... hey Lucia, are you going to head to your own dorm? If you want you can stay with me in my dorm if you need an extra eye out for you. Just in case. Porygon Z aren't the most common things around you know." Mark offered, mostly wanting to protect her and keep within eyesight.

She gave a nod, "I see what you mean. Yeah, that sounds good." She said cheerfully. "So... how good is the shower at your place? Wait... do I even need to take a shower?" She titled her head, "Oh that's something to think about for later!"

Mark laughed a bit to himself. "Haha, well, I doubt Hygiene is a problem for Porygons but hey wouldn't hurt to get a bit more shine on you right? Our shower isn't too bad. Probobly not as fancy as what you got back in your dorm but it does the job." Mark explained.

The Porygon hugged him, "Hehe, we shall be... bunk buddies!"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia and Mark: A Prank!​

Mark blushed a bit from Lucia's hug. Mark didn't exactly have a bunk bed but he supposed they could be bunk buddies! It'd be fun! For once Mark didn't feel so stressed out. Sure Lucia was still a Pokemon and all but he felt like they were getting closer to figuring out that whole mess. After quite a bit of walking they'd eventually arrive at the Raikou dorms and at the door to Mark's room

Lucia bounced a bit in the air, giggling, "So, what does it look like? I mean nowhere near how my room is but I bet you have a cool bunk bed or other stuff that lower income families have!" She said eagerly, "You do have bunk beds right?"

Mark rubbed his head shyly. She was rather excited to see Mark's room! She'd been there once before but then again, her memory was wiped so maybe she didn't remember. He opened up the door to show his room. Lucia would see that it was... rather unorganized. Not because it was the Raikou dorm but because Mark was just terrible at organizing this sort of thing. There would be a few clothes on the floor. Shirts, pants. and other stuff that Mark hadn't sent down to the wash. The sheets on the bed where a bit messy since he was in a rush when waking up. Mark's bed was indeed a Bunk Bed. Rather comfortable for one he thought! He usually slept on the bottom one since it helped keep the light out of his eyes.

Mark rubbed his head a bit bashfully. "Heh... sorry for the mess. I didn't have a whole lot of time to clean up last morning..." Mark said.

Lucia chuckled and immediately flew up to bounce on the top one, "Wow! I've never had a bed bunk before! Too bad they're not water beds!" Tyro stepped on in and leaned against a wall, "Not bad." He stated, "A bit messy ain't it?"

Mark leaned down to pick up one of his spare shirts and start piling up a bit of his clothes. "Heh... yeah. My mom always got on my case for this sorta thing. Glad you like the beds though! I'm never on the top bunk so it should be pretty clean up there at least, aside from a couple pairs of clothes I might have thrown up there but I can take care of that." Mark said with a smile. He felt more comfortable knowing that Lucia was nearby, and with Snype on watch, nothing was going to get by them in their sleep.

Lucia sat on the bed, pushing down on it. "Well it's nice still." She said, "I've never been in such a grungy setting. That's what it's called right? Grungy? I like the flow of that word!" The Porygon wiggled more into the sheets, "I'll be safe here, I know that." She said.

Tyro nodded, "Yeah. So." He looked at Mark, "Anything else we'll have to be aware of while here? Not sure if you have rules set up or the like."

Mark turned over to Tyro. His translator picking up most of his words at least. "Ah right... Rules. Um, not much rules that I can think of that could make me mad! Haha. Umm... no peeking in the shower I guess?" Mark joked, giving a lighthearted laugh.

Tyro chuckled, "Alright. That'll be fine enough." The Blaziken stretched, "How's security here? I assume you have some sort of way to keep intruders out, right?"

Mark nodded and whistled Snype on over. The Sableye jumped onto Mark's shoulder. "This little guy is our night watch. He prepared Detect and he can sense anything that happens to enter our dorm! Hasn't let me down yet!" Mark said, petting the Sableye's head.

Tyro chuckled, "You'll have to run that by Samuel then. Roberto is out of commission and all that."

Lucia finally tumbled out of the bed on the floor, "That was so much fun!" The Porygon-z buzzed out. "Hehe... anything else you have here that's cool." She asked as she glanced up at Mark.

Mark nodded. "Sure. An extra eye around the room never hurt." Mark said. He looked up to Lucia and smiled at her. "More cool stuff? Well, I have my laptop charging back there, my closet to put all my stuff, um.. the bathroom..." Mark was trying to think up more cool things for her. It was like he was giving a tour of his room!

Lucia nodded a bit, "Cool cool! Man, this is like a change of scenery you know?" She floated around a bit, "Hm... what else to do? Know any cool places around campus?" She asked as he floated upside down.

Mark stepped forward and looked down, remembering he was still covered in goo down there. "Ah... um, well, before that, I really need to get this goop off." Mark said as he opened up his closet to search for a spare outfit. "The Raikou Dorm actually has alot of flat ground to practice around and train in! I tend to train just outside of the dorm." Mark said. Mark's closet was actually pretty huge! Several hangers, a couple drawers to place other articles of clothing. He actually had other outfits beside his usual Purple shirt attire in there as well.

She nodded as she peeked in, though Tyro grabbed her and pulled her back just a bit. "Oh, that'll be good. I'm a pokemon and all now... so I think I might need more training to figure out how to do this stuff, right?"

Mark nodded and poked his head into the closet, picking out a set of more comfortable clothes to sleep in. A white t-shirt, some black sweatpants, socks, and another pair of underwear. He chuckled a little as he noticed Lucia peeking in and being pulled back a little. She was quite a curious Porygon! "Yeah! I haven't explored alot of the other places near the dorm too much so there could be some other places we could discover too you know?" Mark said as he kept digging around.

Lucia nodded again, "Yeah that'll be cool!" She twirled in mid-air, "So... know any places Snype?" She asked the ghost, "I bet you explored a lot of places and you know all the fun stuff, right?"

Snype snickered and crossed his arms. "Keheh... well... I may know a place or two~" Snype said in a teasing tone. He did like to go out at night sometimes, usually if Mark's other Pokemon had watch duty. Meanwhile, Mark stepped outside of his closet and placed his pair of clothes down on the bed. He also picked out a white towel. Mark tugged off his shirt and was about to go further and tug the rest off until he remembered Lucia wasn't a Pokemon, but a human. He figured his Pokemon never really cared for that kind of thing since they never reacted to it, but Lucia certainly would! Stupid Mark! "O-oh! U-um... sorry, force of habit. I-I'll go change in there..." Mark said shyly as he grabbed his clothes and dashed into the bathroom, blushing.

Lucia chuckled at Mark's embarrassment and looked over at Snype, "That'll be awesome to go to!" She said happily, "I've never been at the bad side of town you know."

Tyro snorted, "And will these places end up carrying pokemon with a bad boy attitude?" He asked the Sabelye, "Such places are not good for a lady of Lucia's stature."

Snype smiled and poked Tyro on the leg. "Indeed! That's why us men we'll be around to protect her! Amirite Tyro?" Snype teased, giving him a playful nudge. "Kehe, I don't like worrying my trainer too much so I stick around the vicinity of the Raikou Dorm. There's a few places here and there. " Snype explained. Mark turned on the shower and stepped on inside, which they'd all be able to hear.

Lucia nodded, "That's cool Could we see some of those place? I mean I have to get used to the culture!"

Tyro frowned, "Not this culture." He looked down at Snype, "Real men don't send ladies off into a dark and dangerous place in the first place. They keep them safe and at home."

Snype chuckled again. "Heh, relax! I'm just kidding! Keh. Mark would kill me if I did that! Man you sure have become a serious guy since your last evolution!" Snype said with a big toothy grin. "Still... we gotta have some kinda fun! Maybe we can pull a prank on Mark?" Snype said

Tyro crossed his arms and huffed a bit, "My evolution changed me. And as for pranks... as long as it isn't dangerous I suppose..." He frowned a bit, "I mean, I haven't done pranks before."

Snype snickered mischievously. "Kehehe... naw it won't be dangerous at all! Pranks are all about having fun and laughing at someone elses misery! Kehe. I do it to Mark all the time! And we have a bit of time to plan one out. Mark's gonna be in that shower for awhile." Snype looked around the room to try getting some ideas. "Kehe... hey Lucia! Any ideas you want to pitch in?" Snype asked

Lucia titled her head, "What's a prank?" She asked

"She's had a very sheltered childhood." Tyro explained, "Eh... for pranks... I'm not sure to be frank. You could always just tell me something and I could follow through.

Snype snickered. Ohhh this was gonna be good! Infact, Snype was getting rather creative tonight! "One second~" Snype crawled over to Lucia and held onto her fin, pulling her away so he could whisper in her "ear". "So... here's my idea... how about we raid Mark's closet? Kehe. Make a mess in there! You can see all of those silly outfits he never wears and a bit more in there~! And I even have a catch... wanna hear?" Snype said, wondering if she was up for invading Mark's personal belongings!

Lucia nodded her head, having it turn upside, "Sure! Oh I've never played a prank before! Eh... what exactly is it again?"

Snype leaned a bit closer so Tyro wouldn't hear. "Kehe... well like I said, we're gonna go into Mark's closet and just throw some of his clothes around! Shirts, Pants, underwear, everything! Keheh. He'll be soo mad! But! I have a way we can double up on our prank!... what if we dressed up Tyro in some of Mark's stuff? He'd look so silly don'tcha think?" Snype said

Lucia let that thought sink in and she ended up chuckling, "That sounds awesome!" She said loudly, "So, how do we do it?" Tyro glanced at the two a eyebrow being raised, "What's so awesome?" He asked.

Snype looked over to Tyro and continued to whisper to Lucia. "Kehe... we just gotta catch him by surprise while we're doing our thing. We'll do our prank as normal and let Tyro know, and then catch him by surprise during our prank!" Snype said. He turned back to Tyro and walked back over to him.

"Keheh, we decided that we're gonna go raid Mark's closet! Throw some clothes around! It'll be fun Tyro! Kehe!" Snype said, acting all innocent.

Tyro titled his head, "And what's the catch with that? That's it? Surely you can come up with something far better."

Lucia shook her head, "Nope! That's all!"

Snype shook his head. "Kehe, nope! Comon big guy lets go on an adventure!" Snype quickly crawled over to Mark's closet that he of course left open and started opening the drawers. "Kehe, ladies first!" Snype joked to Lucia

Lucia chuckled as she began to pull out all sorts of clothes, "Interesting." She said, "So this is what a guy's closet is like..."

Tyro stayed on back, snorting a bit, "I doubt your master will like the mess you're making."

Snype threw a some clothes along the floor, throwing a pair of underwear both at Lucia and at Tyro's face like the michivious creep he was! "Keheh! He's not supposed to! That's all part of the prank! Comon and join us!" Snype said happily.

Tyro tossed the underwear to the side, "No thank you." He said as he grabbed the underwear Lucia held and threw it to the side as well. Lucia just shrugged and dug into more stuff.

Snype snickered as Tyro was trying to keep such unmentionables away from Lucia. Such a father figure! He whispered to Lucia. "Kehe... well we'll just have to punish him eh? Time for phase two! Heheh... lets dress the big guy up! We'll get him to look just like Mark! Or heck, use anything we can find!" Snype said

She giggled and grabbed a black sleeved shirt, "Will this work?" She whispered back as Tyro leaned against a wall, glancing around the room.

Snype nodded. "Kehe, I dunno! That's the fun of pranks! There's plenty of risk of getting caught! Just gotta go with it! We just need to get Tyro to hold his hands up and we can slide this thing on easily!" Snype said. "Hmm... but how are we gonna make him do that...?"

She snickered, "I know how." She floated on up a bit higher, then sighed, "Huh..." She wiggled a bit in mid air, "Uh... guys... I think I'm stuck." She said as she squirmed there, "I can't seem to float down... or move for that matter. I think one of my drives just froze too."

Tyro glanced up and sighed, "Let me help ya then. We need to figure out all that drive business with you before you get back out in the world." He reached up, grunting as he struggled to reach Lucia, "You're a bit far up there." He commented.

Snype grabbed onto a Purple T-shirt and took his opportunity to jump onto Tyro and start sliding on one of Mark's T-shirts onto the Blaziken!

Tyro was far from prepared for that and yelped as the Sableye got on him and much less prepared as the fabric clung to his chest rather tightly. He blinked and looked down at the purple color, "So... this is your prank." He said. He facepalmed, "Surely you could have done better. I mean, there are so MANY things you could have done. You could have staged a cascade of clothes to fall upon whoever looked into the closet, you could have unscrewed a bolt or two on a bed, asked me to sit and watch it topple over with me. For Arceus' sake you could have, at the least effort, done something where you draw on my face while I sleep. Yet all you have... is a shirt. Are you losing your touch or something cause I thought ghosts were good at pranks."

The Blaziken had no idea... Snype knew very well what he was doing! Mark had heard all of the commotion outside and peeked out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around him. "What's all the commotion out he-" He noticed that Tyro had one of his shirts on him! A prank by Snype? Heheh... well, why not play along with the little rascal! "Tyro! What are you doing wearing my shirt? Were you going through my closet to try on my stuff? You left a heck of a mess there." Mark said. Snype looked up at Lucia and winked at her. She could "explain" things after all!

Tyro just stared at Mark, "N-No! It wasn't me!" The fire type protested. He pointed an accusatory claw at the Sableye, "It was him! He dressed me up like this!"

"Tyro does like shirts..." Lucia mused as Tyro glared up, "Oh... oh, siding with him now?" He asked angrily. "I'm telling you I DON'T like shirts! I did NOT put this on! And I didn't make that mess!"

Mark chuckled a bit and stepped out a bit. "Aw comon Tyro, if you wanted to try on some stuff you could have asked!" Mark said. Snype snickered slightly and poked Tyro lightly on the leg.

"Keheh... yeah! You look pretty good in his shirt there! He was so excited to try it on right Lucia?" Snype kept teasing. Turns out the Prank wasn't toward Mark, but Tyro! What a twist! Even Mark was in on it! The Sableye had done it again!

Tyro paled... and then blushed brightly as he realized what was going on. He gritted his teeth and pulled the shirt off, balling it up into a wad and tossing it into the closet as he muttered to himself. He stomped on to the wall and placed his back against it as he muttered a bit.

Lucia turned around in mid-air, "Yeah you should put it on again Tyro!" Lucia stated eagerly.

Mark laughed a bit, glad the little prank worked out for Snype! That was something you had to get used to when living with Mark! "You three have fun! I'll be out in a bit." Mark said as he stepped back into the bathroom to change into his pair of clothes. Snype busted out laughing and rolled along the ground. He had to hold it in for awhile there! "Kehehe! Never thought I'd see you blush so hard Tyro! Hehe! How about it Lucia? Had fun?" Snype said with a big toothy grin

Tyro just turned his head away, although the comment had caused him to blush even harder!

Lucia tilted her head, "Oh... it's over?" She asked, "But I thought we were going to put more stuff on him?"

Tyro groaned, "Don't... don't explain it Snype. She'll never get it."

Snype laughed a little more at Lucia's comment. "Oh? Kehe. You want to dress him up more? Oh we could find some other outfits and get the full attire! Get the purple T-shirt, some gray jeans... maybe some more if it fits! I think we got Tyro pretty good though~ It's not too fun if you go overkill with a prank~! Heheh...

She still titled her head, not getting it at all.

Tyro stared on at Snype, "Everyone has to sleep at some point Sableye. Just be careful the next time you wake up." He said as a smile slowly formed along his face.

Snype rubbed his head. "Huh... you... don't get what I'm saying huh? Aw well... we should probobly pick up this mess." Snype said, grabbing onto a pair of pants that was scattered onto the floor. He looked back at Tyro with a smirk. "Keheh... good luck then~ hey Lucia, watch your back, I think Tyro is plotting some revenge scheme!" Snype said

Tyro snorted, "On you only ghost. You're going to get it, don't worry about that."

Lucia picked up some shirts, putting them back into the closet, "So how do pranks work?" She asked, "Is it to make people blush? You were talking about Tyro's blush so I assume that was it."

Snype placed a pair of pants inside of one of the drawers, searching around for some socks. They reall made a heck of a mess. "Kehe, the points of a prank is to make someone feel embarrassed or victimized! We made Tyro the victim of our little closet raid! So our prank was a success! Kehe. It could be complicated, or it could be something simple! Like pantsing somebody! You won't believe how many times I've done that to Mark back when he was a kid! Kehehe... he made a priceless face!" Snype explained

She blinked, "Oh... so you were sent to jail?" She asked as she glanced about, "Someone tried to pants a guy in court and he had to go to jail for a day and did some community service."

Snype raised a brow. "Woah, really? Well... kehe... I guess if its in court it'd make sense! But you can't put a Pokemon in jail! For all anybody knows, we don't know any better! And I'm a ghost so that makes it all the better! Mischievous fun is all part of our nature! Keheh. Been awhile since I pulled a good prank on Mark though..."

She nodded, "I see. So all ghosts are like that?"

Tyro snorted, "It's why ghosts are closely watched in the mansion. I remember we threw three out last year. They just couldn't reign in their mischievous nature."

Snype nodded. "Keheh... I'm a bit more tame since, you know, trained and all, but it's always good to get my Mischievous side out there! Ya did a pretty good job yourself Lucia! Kehe. We should do some more pranks together!" Snype said, wrapping an arm around her like they were buddies.

Lucia snuggled against him, "Aw thanks! I'm not sure really what we did, but it was fun!"

Snype smiled and snuggled against Lucia! Mark meanwhile was all finished up in the shower and came out wearing a white t shirt and a pair of black sweat pants. "Sheesh... longest shower in my life." Mark noticed Lucia and Snype snuggling up to each other and smiled at the two.

"Getting along I see?" Mark teased.

"Hehe, he's not so bad." Lucia said, "I don't see why everyone was so scared of Sableye."

Tyro kept silent as he bowed his head, "Sleeping arrangements?" He asked Mark. "Someone will keep watch, it's what is needed among us."

Mark looked over to the bunk bed. "I think Snype can handle watch. He has very good sense when he concentrates enough. I'm guessing Lucia wants the top bunk bed." Mark said.

Lucia jumped onto the top bunk, "Hehe, yes!" She cried out as her small fin arms flailed about.

Tyro shrugged, "I'll stay out still. But that's for later anyway. We still have daylight... so what now?" He glanced at Mark, "I assume that you still have business to do, correct?"

Mark nodded. "To be honest... I've been neglecting on a few Pokemon of mine. My Gligar, Kara, could use a bit of training so it'd probably be best if I try to get her some training. Xerox could use some training also." Mark said.

Tyro nodded, "If you want... I could help with that. Probably the rest of the team could do. We're all together in this now, right?" He gave a weak shrug, "Would be useful for that ditto to learn how to fight as different types right?"

Mark crossed his arms. "Right! Kara should get used to doing some more fighting too. There's alot of space outside to practice this sort of stuff." He said

Lucia giggled, "That'll be cool! Can I train to-" She didn't get to finish as Tyro spoke up, "NO." He said in a tone that indicated he wasn't taking any objections to his statement.

Mark rubbed his head. He didn't want Lucia to be totally bored but if he started training her, then she'd get more used to being a Pokemon. The point was to keep her human! If Mark trained her to be a Pokemon then nothing good would come out of it. "Anyways, lets head on out." Mark said as he slipped his shoes on. He was dress like he was going to bed sure but he hadn't planned on doing much traveling the rest of the day.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Lucia: Training

Mark and Snype headed just outside of the Raikou dorms. He was dressed in the kind of outfit he would sleep but seeing how he was just staying close to the academy, he wasn't really concerned in looking good for anybody. They were training after all! And he had to get two of his Pokemon into the game since they had been neglected recently. Mark threw out Two Pokeballs, revealing Kara, his Gligar, and Xerox, his Ditto. Both were his newest team members and they needed some serious training!

Kara seemed pumped, though she seemed to be eying both Snype and Tyro with a sly look on her face. Xerox just flopped around there in his jiggly form.

Lucia twirled around a bit in mid air as Tyro glanced at the two, "So... Xerox was it? What exactly do you know about fighting as other mon? Have you done a fire or a fighting type before?"

The Ditto looked up at his opponent, glancing over his features and immediately transformed into Tyro. He was rather quick to transform into whatever caught his eye. That'd be useful if he did this sort of thing in battle. Mark wouldn't have to waste time getting Xerox to transform that way.

"I can't say that I have. You know, being locked in a cage for most of my time I only managed to practice transforming into whoever was brought in. Even then I was limited." Xerox explained.

Tyro nodded and walked up to Xerox, turning so that the two were side by side. Tyro held out his arm with his fists closed, "Well, one of the main draws of being a fighting type is punching and kicking. Most are humanoid so if you can practice fighting like I do then you can apply that to generally any fighter you become... except Hitmontops. They roll around on their heads. Other than that most will fight with their bare fists. Now, we're going to practice punching as well as doing some kicking moves. Don't use any fire attacks yet. Just limit yourself to punching, like this."

Tyro pulled his arm back, and in a single second his arm flung out with power. "I don't use punches much myself, but other fighters do."

Xerox stood firm, mimicing Tyro's stance. When Transforming into another Pokemon, he would take on similar instincts as that Pokemon. Common ones at least. He was modifying his own DNA to become a complete copy of his opponent. Xerox threw out a Jab similarly to how Tyro did.

Tyro nodded and continued jabbing, "With fighting types its important to get into a rhythm of sorts. Simply think to yourself something along the lines of one, two... one, two. I know some who memorize lyrics of songs and dish out attacks while the beat goes on in their head. Now." He paused jabbing and faced Xerox, "I'm going to send out punches right at you. Stand still and block them. As a fighting type you have to learn how to block physical attacks as well. You're no weak normal type here, you're a bulky fighter." Tyro pulled up both hands and immediately the punches flew out at Xerox. "Remember, find a center of gravity and rely upon it to keep your balance!"

Xerox's wrist began to give off small flames as he braced himself for the oncoming punches. The Blaziken threw up his arms and held them up to block any incoming punches, waiting for a possible weak point where he could throw his opponent off. Xerox didn't look too phased. It was an extremely calm and straight forward Pokemon.

Tyro paused in his punching and nodded, "Good. Now... I want you to test out kicking. I know Double Kick so I want to see your best tries. When you think you're ready, attempt to kick me."

Xerox didn't even delay. While Tryo was talking, he already threw two roundhouse kicks right toward Tyro to catch its opponent off guard! Was he just impatient? Or trying to be a show off? Either way, he was slowly adjusting to the whole fighting type thing. "Heh. How's that?"

Tyro was just was quick to react, letting the first one strike him in the chest as he stood rigid while his hand grabbed the other foot before it hit. He grunted as he jerked the ditto's leg around to twist him around. "Catching the hang of it." He said calmly as he kept his tight grip on the copycat's calf, "Now, try and unleash your fire. Keep it restrained and try not to light the whole place up."

Mark kept an eye on Tyro. He realized that if he was going to use Xerox against somebody, he'd have to know what moves his opponent used in the first place. Xerox ended up being twisted around and onto the ground by Tyro. As soon as he did, he was quick to let his foot errupt into flames as his wrists flared up intensely. He used his spare leg to use Blaze Kick right back to his opponent.

Tyro grunted as he staggered back, but he smirked, "That's what I'm talking about!" Tyro took in a deep breath and held up his arms, flexing a bit. A white light glimmered around him as his body bulked up with muscle. He lowered his arms and got into his battle position, "Show me what you got copy."

Mark decided to step in after watching them fight. He had to be involved in this as well if he were to properly train his Pokemon after all! "Ready Xerox? Let's get you ready too! Bulk up!" Mark said. Xerox held up his arms, mimicing Tyro's movements and bulking his body up a bit as well. "Hmmm... Hey Lucia! How about you try commanding Tyro? We can have a little practice round and all! Its been awhile after all." Mark said to her. If Lucia couldn't train as a Pokemon, then she could train as, well, a trainer!... right?

Lucia blinked and floated on over, "As a pokemon?" She queried, "I'm not sure... Hm..." She twirled in mid air, "Uh... I can try." She floated on over to Tyro's side, "Hm.... AH! I know! Tyro how about a Double Team!"

Tyro smirked and held out his hands. He cried out as on each side of him appeared two twins. At that the three smirked, "Well, which one am I?" The three asked the other Blaziken.

Xerox observed the different Tyro clones! Looks like Lucia at least remembered how to command her Pokemon! Progress! It'd at least keep her more human! "Good one Lucia! A pokemon is as strong as his trainer after all right? Xerox! Flamethrower!" Mark said. The Ditto fired off a flame from his beak, aimed toward the Blaziken's feet. Hopefully this would help him track the real one!

As the flame came Lucia likewise flipped out a fin, "Tyro, another Bulk Up!" The three Blaziken first hissed out as the fire hit into their feet, all three managing to be hit as the two copies faded away. Still Tyro flexed his biceps as another surge of power flowed along his form.

The Blaziken had shown at least five different moves of his... Mark didn't know what his sixth move was but he was sure that Xerox had it all in his memory upon transforming. Mark had to figure out a more effective way to track his opponents moves! "Double Kick!" Mark called out. The double jumped forward and roundhouse kicked toward the Blaziken twice!

Kara was sitting on the sidelines with Snype waiting for her turn to have a bit of that action. She did give off a wolf whistle toward Tyro though after watching him use Bulk up!

Tyro ended up blushing as he heard that whistle, helping to catch him off guard as a kick hit into his chest and another slammed into his gut. He grunted and was quick to retaliate on his own. His own foot came up as he swung it back and forth to hit his opponent twice.

Xerox wasn't too phased by the whistle coming from Kara. It gave him a good change to get a good hit on Tyro! He'd have to keep that weakness of his in mind... Xerox held up his fists to block the oncoming kicks. Xerox too the chance to use a move that hadn't ben demonstrated by Tyro and was an exploitable weakness to both sides. The Ditto held onto Tyro's head when he got the chance and used Peck straight to his forehead, basically hitting him with his head. Mark was able to figure out his last move at least!

Tyro grunted as the peck hit him, but his foot fired up with fire as he shot his knee up to slam right into his double's stomach, "Not feeling so hot now huh?" He said with a smirk as he pushed his knee in further.

Xerox gave off a wheeze as he was kicked right in the chest! The Ditto was inexperienced so it didn't take much for him to go down. He didn't have as much bulk as his opponent. "Gah...haha... r-right... you win..." Xerox said as he transformed back into his original slimy form. Snype and Kara clapped on the side, while Kara gave another whistle to Tyro.

"Hehe, not bad big guy~ I wouldn't mind duking it out with you sometime." She said, giving a small wink.

Tyro blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh... thanks... uh my first fan?" Lucia twirled again in mid-air, "Ah, I see now. I think. Or maybe not." She giggled a bit, "Anyways, what should Kara do?"

Mark looked over to Kara. "Hmm... I always figured Kara to be a more defensive fighter. I'd like to get her more prepared for any sort of defensive tactics out there. Dealing damage and taking plenty of hits for the team. But I'd like to get her more used to fighting in general. I admit I've been neglecting on her..." Mark said, rubbing his head.

Tyro shrugged, "Well she can come over then. We can see how well her defenses are."

Kara gave off a small squee as she glided on over to the battlefield! "Oh finally! I get to have an actual fight with a man who knows his stuff! Comon! Hit me with your best shot!" Kara said confidently as she held he pincers out, clamping them a few times.

He shrugged and ran forth a leg being coated with flame as he aimed to slam it into the Gligar's chest.

The Gligar held her claws out and gave a loud gasp. "Ah...kahah... as strong as you look..." Kara said, throwing another wink.

"Alright... lets see how this works. Kara! Acrobatics!" Mark said. He had never used the move before so he wasn't quite sure how exactly it worked. Kara hit the Blaziken's leg away from her and lept up into the air. Once she decended to the Blaziken, she performed several acrobatic flips and attacked from above! The move would get a serious boost in power since she wasn't equipped with any sort of item.

Tyro grunted as he was slammed upon from the attack and he fell onto the ground, groaning from the type difference in the attack. He fainted on the ground and Lucia blinked, "Well... that was powerful." She commented.

Kara simply blinked, rubbing her head a bit bashfully. A good hit from Acrobatics took the Blaziken down, yet the Ditto that transformed into it couldn't? Xerox felt kind of embarrassed. "Well... I guess I've found one of Kara's better attacks to use in battle!" Mark said, giving off a small laugh. So much for training with Tyro! It'd probably be best to get Kara into an actual battle to get her situated to this sort of thing!

"Guess we should take Tyro to the Pokemon Center huh? I think our two Pokemon here have gotten the hang of things. Say um... anything else you'd like to do tonight?" Mark asked Lucia. He still remembered that Lucia wanted to ask him out but considering she was a Porygon... planning out dates would be kind of weird, as much as Mark would love to.

Lucia blinked a bit, her head tilting around in a circle as she thought. "I... don't think so." She said slowly, "Though I might explore the net a bit. It would be fun." She gave a few nods. "Anyways that was good training and all. Maybe I can get in it next time!" She giggled softly.

Mark gave a bashful smile. "Heh... yeah..." Mark simply said. He didn't want her getting involved in the training at the risk she may develop Pokemon instincts and cause her programing to adjust to it. Mark had to get her to become more human. Something worth continuing to look into tomorrow perhaps. After classes of course...

WooliestSteam

Years

Ralts tilted its head back with a confused look on its face as it listened to Sammy's question.

"Ralts!" The Pokémon said in a sharp and high pitched tone while it beamed a smile. It proceeded to run over and give Liam's leg a hug before it turned back to Sammy and once again tilted its head back to look up at her.

"Ralts and I get on well. My parents gave me her as a going away gift. The only problem we have is when we step into a battle, I just can't seem to get through to Ralts. It's like she blocks out everything." Liam said in a worried tone as he looked over at Sammy, hoping that she would have some magical plan up her sleeve to solve all this. She –was- a lot more experienced than Liam after all.

Liam turned back and looked down at Ralts with a smile. He forgot at times that Ralts was a gift from his parents. There was no way he could return home without having trained Ralts at all, that would be like throwing his parents gift right back in their face.

On the other side of Liam, Poliwag hopped and fidgeted around, trying to get a better view of what was going on without directly going down onto the floor. He stopped jumping around before he waddled a few feet closer to Liam and jumped into his lap to allow for a better viewing area to see what was going on down on the ground.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy couldn't help but smile, Conor's problem with Ralts was almost identical to the issues she'd had with Cubone, right down to the leg hugging. She'd mostly solved Cubone's fear of battle (and the world in general), but they still had progress to make. Still, she thought she might be able to help.

"Cubone used to be exactly the same, and he still has moments where he panics, y'know? But we're getting there. Right buddy?"
Cubone gave a firm nod. "Bone."
"Some Pokemon," she theorised, "just have nervous natures. They need a bit of help to realise that battling can be fun, and even if they lose we'll still love and look after them. You two seem to have the love part already figured out," she grinned, "but I don't think Ralts realises how fun battling can be, and how it can bring the two of you closer together. With Cubone I taught him how to concentrate with Focus Energy, to block out his fear enough so that he can battle effectively."

Sammy took a look at Ralts. She had a feeling that sort of technique wouldn't work for her, Psychic types were too hyper-aware of their thoughts and feelings to push any of them down. They'd have to try and make Ralts associate good feelings with battle, rather than negative ones that made her afraid.

"What moves does Ralts know? I've never even seen one before. Although I'm glad you're the first one I've met Ralts, I don't think there are any prettier Ralts out there." Sammy smiled. That sort of compliment to a human would never pass her lips, but communicating with Pokemon was so much simpler. Once she knew that moves Ralts could use she might be able to do something for her and Conor, but it would all be up to them.​

WooliestSteam

Years

"Moves? Well she knows, Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport and I think … Lucky Chant? Yeah I think those are the moves" Liam replied as he looked down at Ralts before he looked back up at Sammy when he had finished listing the moves.

Why does Sammy need to know Ralts's moves? Is she getting ready for a battle because that isn't going to go well thought Liam as watched Sammy next to him before he shook the thoughts free and looked back down at Ralts while petting Poliwag on the head. Sammy's earlier statement ran through his head "just have nervous natures". It certainly sounds like Ralts's problem. She stated that she managed to help her Cubone overcome his fear with Focus Energy but Ralts didn't know Focus Energy, or even anything similar. How was Sammy going to help Ralts overcome her fear now?

Ralts moved around a bit, certainly more than before. She walked slowly over to Cubone before giving him a small poke of curiosity. Ralts let out a small squeak and then used Teleport before reappearing over beside Liam's leg again. Her curiosity was heart warming to Liam and made him feel bad that he didn't try harder in order to help her become more confident in battles ... but battling with Ralts just wasn't the best idea.

However on the other hand perhaps a battle was the best thing for Ralts? Not a full on battle but a step by step guide on how to make Ralts less nervous inside the confines of an arena. It would certainly help Ralts ease into the style of battling not to mention it would help Liam understand how to communicate clearly and efficiently in a battle.

Liam was determined to make his parents proud and the one way of doing that was showing that he was capable of training up the Ralts that they gifted him. The difference between success and failure now lay in Sammy's hands.

Last edited:
Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla smiled up at Shawn and petted Yuri, who barked happily and rolled onto her back. Kayla scratched her belly and laughed. "I don't need my crutches any more, at least," she said, standing up slowly. "But I still can't really run that much. I think that Yuri might have forgotten that when she made me run all around the campus." Yuri rolled over and looked up at Kayla, wagging her tail. Kayla rolled her eyes and giggled. "You're forgiven," she said.

She looked up at Shawn and sighed. "I just wish that I was forgiven," she said softly. "Holly hates me right now. And I thought that it was impossible for her to hate anyone! I had told Amy and Chase that Holly wasn't taking her medicine. They got all overly-protective and didn't want to leave her alone. Now they're gone, but Holly still hates me! I don't even know where she went... What should I do? I don't want her to hate me forever..."

Back