• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
jaysgba said:
where can i downlaod rpg maker 2003.
i tried to dwonlaod but would not let me
Aren't we allowed to give people a link to rm2k3 anymore? I thought only rmxp was in the bad list because it was cracked...
Well anyway on a totally non-related subject.. You should do a google search for rmdownloads and see what you can find.. They have some RM2K3 related stuff.. Like resources ;)
Sorry for going off-topic Esai

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Here they are (the male hero only) enjoy and comments please.

Esai

Years
well yea, i am going to start remaking the game on rpg maker xp (so you can play both) generally the rpg maker xp screens will be better as you can have more tiles in a tileset than a chipset. Its also a good chance to test my rpg maker skills more than in a team game (as I dont do all the work) ill post some screens of the rpg maker xp screens later (especially a new goldenrod ^^)

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
i am play at ur demo and this didnt work(after u go oaks lab ... )
but i see u didnt make a new BS u r change BackDrop And Pokemons Locaton :P

Esai

Years
Sorry for the lack of updates but i have some sad news, sadly I am very busy at the moment with quite alot of stuff and am afraid that I am struggling to find time to make 4 games, 1 being mine, so do not expect many updates for a while, please do not lock this thread mods I am still working on the game, just very slowly

Esai

Years
heres a little map i made, its route 1 made entirely from memory ;) comments welcome ill change it if anyone thinks it needs improving!

Esai

Years
thanks Neo-Dragon :)

another memory map (you'll be seeing lots of these ;) )

its goldenrod (made on rpg maker xp).

P.S can anyone be able to put all the items used for the goldenrod map onto an RM2k3 chipset?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
you should make the buildings into character sets for RM2k3- that way, you could have as many buildings as you want on one map.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Just wondering... What's that patch of soil in the upper left hand corner of Route 1?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I think Route 1 looks a little bit plain. If your going to remake it you may as well remake it properly or at least make some improvements on it.

Esai

Years
Actually I agree with pheonix, Route 1 is plain.

I have remade it so its as close as possible to the real thing :)

P.S Thanks for the compliments guys

Here it is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back