• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 8, 2023
is there a way to speed up the game, my game goes so slow it hurts me :D
and i got a pretty good laptop.. should work smoothly

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
can anyone help me..i've downloaded the 2.4 version...but when i click on it nothing happened

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Unless this game specifically changed it, all your fangame save files are in C:\Users\<PC NAME>\Saved Games\<GAME NAME>\Game.rxdata.

xzebx1

Pokemon Trainer
Years
is this game completely completed? i mean, Download section says Complete game then another download says some episodes from Alola region ? means Alola region is not completed in this game and eventually it gets updated?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
So I ran into a bug or glitch. Somewhere back in Battle Frontier arc, the game glitched when I enter a pokemon center. Healed my party without me asking it too, and then when I left, I now have two pikachu's following me around, and I've one second gym on Shonn Region and there's still two. It not huge problem but it is kinda annoying in some parts, with smaller areas. Any fix for this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
So I ran into a bug or glitch. Somewhere back in Battle Frontier arc, the game glitched when I enter a pokemon center. Healed my party without me asking it too, and then when I left, I now have two pikachu's following me around, and I've one second gym on Shonn Region and there's still two. It not huge problem but it is kinda annoying in some parts, with smaller areas. Any fix for this?

So it seems to be fixed now. No idea how. But two pikachu followers is back to one now.

But a quick question. How do you get Lucario. I didn't see anything about in the walkthrough and I already battled a trainer who had one, so I was wondering how to get, my own?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
How long does it take to revive a Fossil? I gave a Fossil to the guy in Rustboro City when I arrived there. Now I`m at Unova at Nacrene City and it still isn`t revived yet

Nevermind, Cinnabar works fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Back