• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
Years
You can't pass down shiny from a parent without fail. The odds would be the same at trying to hatch a shiny Pokemon any other way.

I think he means he wants a shiny eevee, and each evolution in its shiny form. I dont think he intends to use a shiny eevee to pass on a shiny gene so to speak :)

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
The February Monthly Quest!!

Happy February! February is the shortest month of the year, so let's get the shortest shinies! To complete the Quest, obtain two shinies shorter than 2'11 (0.9m)! Standard weighting applies.

The contest lasts until midnight EST on March 2nd, 2014.

Good luck and have fun!

------------------------------

Welcome to all of the new members and congratulations on all of the recent shinies! I haven't been hunting as much lately, since I'm making my competitive GenVI team. The Destiny Knot is a really helpful thing - I hatched a Gastly with six flawless IVs! Maybe one of these good-IVed Pokemon will hatch shinily...

I picked up my Palkia hunt for a little bit last night, got to 5700 SRs, and then tore open a portal in time and flung it far into the future where my evil is law. Expect a shiny Palkia from me circa 2016. :cer_laugh:

G, it's almost time... :P

"lol" I've still got a couple of years to go! But that's looking to be scarily accurate... :O

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Just caught a shiny Zebstrika in a friend safari :)

523.png

Nature: Brave
IVs: Def, SDef

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So uhm.. I think part of my failed MM shiny hunting going wrong was because I used a French Ditto with a Japanese Fletchlinder... I thought the Fletchlinder was from MY game... :C

Back to the drawing board...

Kagura_Nitrogat

Egg Factory
Years
So uhm.. I think part of my failed MM shiny hunting going wrong was because I used a French Ditto with a Japanese Fletchlinder... I thought the Fletchlinder was from MY game... :C

Back to the drawing board...

I don't think it matters just so long as the 2 pokemon in question are from different countries, but MM is still luck for the most part, I'm up too 655 eggs hatched, still no shiny Eevee. english eevee with a japanese eevee

Edit 1: Well, I just got another shiny Loudred from my FS...so that makes 3 shiny Loudreds now.

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I don't think it matters just so long as the 2 pokemon in question are from different countries, but MM is still luck for the most part, I'm up too 655 eggs hatched, still no shiny Eevee. english eevee with a japanese eevee

Edit 1: Well, I just got another shiny Loudred from my FS...so that makes 3 shiny Loudreds now.
Name them all Echo (Echo I, Echo II, etc.) then form a Battle Box team called the Rebels ;)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey, everyone!

Congratulations on all your recent captures! I see a fair few random encounter hunts in old gens have been successful.

@TheShinyEevee: I believe in your personal RNGesus! I'm sure (not mathematically speaking, though) that you'll get your intended starter soon.

@Kagura: Interesting plan you have! Good luck with amassing the Eevee. If I do any levelling, I'll be sure to camp a Friend Safari with an Eevee. Maybe I'll grab you one!

@LilJz: Kagura is correct - as long as the parents are of different nationalities from each other, you're fine. Don't need one to be from your game, even though it does make things MUCH easier if you plan to breed some IVs/nature down.

---

I haven't hunted anything specific lately. However, I'm trying to get a 31/00/31/31/31/31 Gastly, so you never know when the 1/4096 chance may creep up!

I'll probably resume the Ho-oh hunt and do a desperate bid towards the Nincada hunt. Worst case scenario, I have to ask a Pokémon Bank subscriber to pass them along when I get them. Speaking of which...

Today I bring you a picture special: Pokémon Bank Edition! It's finally been released in Europe, so I decided I'd take pictures of my Shinies from earlier gens (and the delayed pictures of my Shiny Hawlucha).

In order from oldest to newest (save internal brainfarts):

Varheonas
Spoiler:

Sonki
Spoiler:

Tzurii
Spoiler:

Rapunzel
Spoiler:

Kirazu
Spoiler:

Golem
Spoiler:

Riagla
Spoiler:

YLOSWG
Spoiler:

Gorudo
Spoiler:

Phyren
Spoiler:

Vandria
Spoiler:

Sahria
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aaaaand that's all of them! Wow, that took a bit to get sorted out.

Good luck on your hunts, everyone!

Kagura_Nitrogat

Egg Factory
Years
Well today was a good day, I hatched a shiny Eevee FINALLY and ironically without using Masuda method because I'm being taught about IV's by Takumi and another shout out to Takumi for gifting me a pretty sweet shiny Umbreon! Thank you so much Takumi~

@Runasutaru : I would very much appreciate it, I've still got 7 out of 9 Eeveelutions to go :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Omg, I want your Varheonas and Kirazu. You're so lucky! D:

And oh, okay. I thought the chances are higher if I used a Pokemon from my game. Well, wish me luck in hatching more eggs xD
Because I still didn't get my shiny Fletchling ;~;

Years
Well today was a good day, I hatched a shiny Eevee FINALLY and ironically without using Masuda method because I'm being taught about IV's by Takumi and another shout out to Takumi for gifting me a pretty sweet shiny Umbreon! Thank you so much Takumi~

@Runasutaru : I would very much appreciate it, I've still got 7 out of 9 Eeveelutions to go :D

Congrats! I've seen how bad you've wanted one. It feels so good to get it, huh?

Runasutaru, those are some wonderful shiny pokemon! Especially that hawlucha

Years

Oh wow, I have 7 out of 9 Eeveelutions to go too, just hatched mine right now. I broke the curse of bad luck finally, after like 975932759234865 eggs, using Masuda lol.

Spoiler:

I was getting scare that my game is broken or something haha.

Years
Oh wow, I have 7 out of 9 Eeveelutions to go too, just hatched mine right now. I broke the curse of bad luck finally, after like 975932759234865 eggs, using Masuda lol.

Spoiler:

I was getting scare that my game is broken or something haha.

Me too lol! I have Flareon and Umbreon so far, both Masuda in my Diamond.

I caught a shiny Charmeleon in my X Friend Safari today. I might be giving it out on tumblr haha. TheShinyEeeveee on there too! :P

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I have two shiny Eevee from a friend safari, but not sure what I should evolve them into. Lonely and Calm are their natures. Calm would be a decent special wall of some kind; Vaporeon, Umbreon, or Flareon come to mind.

Flareon with Assault Vest could be brutal :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hey first time poster here joining the SHC I've only encountered a shiny like maybe twice we'll that i know of I'm on the hunt for a shiny in pokemon X I'll keep you guys updated on the hunt.

magolor

hsssah!
Years
I guess my luck is returning after that drought, because my first Safari encounter today was a shiny Sliggoo.
So cute, I named him Custard. Also, I named my new Wartortle Donatello. ( you know why! )
I finally transferred my Seismitoad (Winifred) and and my Shiny Event Palkia. Kawaii Time Deity! :15:

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Lol all the shinies.

Have yet to get another shiny after a month. (so much battles. "lol") I might come back to it soon eniugh :P

Lol all the shinies.

Have yet to get another shiny after a month. (so much battles. "lol") I might come back to it soon eniugh :P

Last edited:
Back