• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [New] Pokemon Garnet and Amethyst Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
Years
[Team Aeon Corp presents:] Pokemon Garnet and Amethyst Version

.:: Hack Name ::.
Pokemon Garnet & Amethyst Version

.:: Hack of ::.
Pokémon Fire Red and Leaf Green

.:: Status ::.
About 5%
Demo 78%

.:: Introduction ::.
Pokemon Garnet and Amethyst Version is the first hack project of the Team Aeon Project Corp. ~more to come~

.:: Story ::.
Garnet:
The story is really about a boy/girl who came back home from a job in Johto, to see why Prof. Maple called him/her for a urgent. The Hero moved back to Elk Village back to visit his/her mom and little sis to see if the hero can find out why Prof. Maple wanted him/her. The hero bf/gf already have a pokemon from the Prof. for also a job. The Hero visited Maple to see what is up. It's come to realize that She has discovered a new Pokemon named Howlunor (Main Pokemon of Garnet). But, she want you to find him and found more interesting details about the mythical beast. She gave you a decision to choose between 3 pokemon; Tablare, Tuntabby, and Seedroot. Now the hero is now on an adventure to collect badge and discover secret (like any other pokemon games).

Amethyst:
The story is really about a boy/girl who came back home from a job in Kanto, to see why Prof. ELk called him/her for a urgent. The Hero moved back to Maple Town back to visit his/her mom and little brother to see if the hero can find out why Prof. Elk wanted him/her. The hero bf/gf already have a pokemon from the Prof. for also a job. The Hero visited Elk to see what is up. It's come to realize that She has discovered a new Pokemon named Griffidor (Main Pokemon of Amethyst). But, he want you to find him and found more interesting details about the mythical beast. He gave you a decision to choose between 3 pokemon; Tablare, Tuntabby, and Seedroot. Now the hero is now on an adventure to collect badge and discover secret (like any other pokemon games).

.:: Features ::.
The Hero:
newherota5.png

The Heroine:
newheroineqm0.png

1-150 new pokemons
.:: Main Pokemons ::.

newhowlunor2dz2.png
Howlunor(G)
griffionup1.png
Griffidor(A)

(The 3 Legendary Dragon)
polaryunewog7.png
Polaryu
thunderyunewfo8.png
Thunderyu
volcaryunewak7.png
Volcaryu

.:: New Places-Taizu Region ::.
.:: New Characters ::.
.:: New Gym Leaders ::.
.:: New Trainers ::.
.:: New Items ::.

.:: Team ::.
Kyaru_Amishina - Project Leader, Mapper, Storyliner, Spriter
silverish_dewil - Spriter
Kid Nino - Mapper, Storyliner
TwiliteDarkRai - Minis, Mapper
Har D Har - Mapper
TheTheTheThe - Scripter, Mapper
DragonHacker - Scripter, remake Mapper

.:: Screenshots ::.

1635pokemonfireredusquiwi2.png
1635pokemonfireredusquive8.png
1635pokemonfireredusquiqk9.png
1635pokemonfireredusquiag3.png

1635pokemonfireredusquisl5.png
1635pokemonfireredusquitr9.png
1635pokemonfireredusquijk2.png

1635pokemonfireredusquign6.png
1635pokemongarnetversioba6.png
1635pokemongarnetversiotn6.png

1635pokemongarnetversiouw9.png
1635pokemongarnetversioms3.png
1635pokemongarnetversiotd3.png

1635pokemongarnetversiogi7.png
1635pokemongarnetversiout3.png
1635pokemongarnetversiojh2.png

1635pokemongarnetversiozn1.png
1635pokemongarnetversioas6.png
1635pokemongarnetversiojg9.png

1635pokemongarnetversiobw7.png

Credit to:
Dragonfree - for some of the pokemons
Semele - for rombase
C&C please

Last edited:

Papa Doc

Mewtwo's Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
Wow this is F****** awesome, hopefully you finish this hack, good going good luck with it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
D-did you get Dragonfree's permission to use those dragons? If not, then I don't know what to say.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
D-did you get Dragonfree's permission to use those dragons? If not, then I don't know what to say.

yes we have permission!

And.. I have to say our hack will be the best of all time!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
WOOO!!!
This hack looks awesome dude!!!
It completely rocks!
Keep it up!

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
Great, I've always loved the Dragonfree's sprites since I saw it on Cave of Dragonflies.

He made the most amazing Pokémon hybrids I ever see.
Despite the 150 new pokemon you claim, are you going to insert the avalaible Dragonfree's variations too?

It would make a funnier game.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
Years
well of course we have to use her Dragon of Quen status, part of her rules and I am not using all of her sprite to have 150 we are eventually need of a spriter to help us out a little. more screens coming the way.

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2008
Looks great, can't wait to see more screenshots. don't give up!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
Psst, I'm a she, and it's called Ouen, not Quen. (It's always puzzled me how many people seem to see a Q...)

Uh, are you planning to use THAT griffin sprite? Because a) it's really old and I've kind of disowned it for another griffin I made, and b) its colors are distorted. o_O

BlastMaster Beta

You're blasting off again!
Years
Nice hack, I like how the progress is made and how it is going and how you are able to write down the information as soon as you update/change/get it, that's what makes a main thread even more interesting.

Could I suggest something?
Maybe making the Hero's bandana (or headband, whatever you call it ^^) a wee bit brighter could affect the game much stronger, or even showing the hair on the back/front would do the trick.
The progress is coming up great, I just hope it does for the next, eehhmmm... few weeks or months.

May I ask another question?
I'd like to help out, if it doesn't bother you too much.
I can sprite, map and do some basic scripts that you are too lazy to do, or I can do some other things like create text if you are busy, or change when a Pokemon learns its moves.
Keep it up, and even if I'm not hired, I will still watch over this hack. ^^

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
Years
ok as I promised new load of screens and I said load I mean Loads

Screen: Your Starter
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------
You vs.....Mom?

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------
1635pokemongarnetversiout3.png