• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

spam me so my count can go up

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Post count = Whenever I feel some users is overtaking me, I rush to welcome new users & quickly finish pixel art requests so I can post them at my shop.

VMs = I tend to say "Hi" to people in hope to get a reply.

PC friends = I always invite new users to befriend me but due to some new user's inactivity, I did remove some from my list 2 months back.

Money = Well, I save half of my pocket money everyday & in the end, built up more than a 100 bucks in one month, then, take some to spend & the others to save. But if I'm in need of money by the end of the month, I take out more than usual.

That's about it.

Tox

fight me
Years
I'd like to have a high enough post count for people to know who I was, but not enough to do anything about it. My main issue is money. When I go anywhere, I need to have more than enough, just in case something happens. I hate spending it in shops but if it's online, I rarely notice the difference.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Post counts to me doesn't matter to me, VMs I could care less as for money I could probably spend my hole back account in one day.

Years
I check my weight pretty frequently. It's kinda funny because it fluctuates between 66 to 68 kg quite often. During the working week I'll be at around 67.7 or something and then during the weekend it drops down to around 66.3.

I check my post count fairly often but not obsessively so.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've been on a few spamming sessions in my time to up my post count lol.

One time I also did a challenge where I would mark in my diary every week how much I weighed and the exact amount of money I had, so that I could lower the first and raise the second and feel better about my life. That was a long time ago though, before I had a job :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My weight's always the same no matter how much I eat nowadays lol.

Post count I don't really care much about anymore, I did before though back when I wanted to see how far I could go before the end of the year in other forums. My record would have to be 6000 posts in under a year on my previous forum lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2022
Only currently care about getting to 15 post count, as the forum doesn't let me post links (something I need to do) until I get it. After that I'm fine.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like watching the number go up and I like seeing where I am in the rankings as far as post count. I tend to only care for other people if it's especially high or especially low though, haha.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I stopped caring as soon as I hit 100. I shimmied on down to the claiming threads as soon as I got the designated number of posts and haven't really been paying much mind to it anymore.

Back