• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

F O R S A K E N ― [M] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Think it's about time I finished this. There are a few changes, but she's still just about the same character. Tell me what to fix, and it'll be done.

Name: Lune

Sex: Female

Physical Age: 20

Dislikes: Boredom, seeing Tac in pain

Dreams: To take Tac to paradise, and finally be able

Fears: Tac's death, not being able to help him in times of dire need.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Lune is shorter than most, at 5'3", but what she lacks in size, she makes up for in strength. Despite this, Lune maintains a slim physique, which hides the strength that she possesses. She keeps her long hair loose most of the time, and rarely finds the need to do otherwise. She wears a dark purple dress, and black stockings. She often wears a pendant, which amplifies her usually weak magic. When it comes to fighting, Lune can summon a thin, yet very strong, sword, which she is quite proficient with.

Personality: Lune tends to be withdrawn and shy, but is very kind when you get to know her. She is usually straightforward when it comes to important issues, but otherwise can be mysterious with her words. She has come to see Tac as a sort of son, which has helped with her ability to protect him, which she does at any cost. It is this maternal instinct which has caused her to go to great lengths, more than she usually will go, to protect Tacent. She loves flying, and is mostly in the air, unless, of course, her doing so would cause damage, such as inside of a building. Lune finds herself intrigued with Tac's classes, and has learned much about the human race over the past years.

History: Watching Tacent grow up, Crecent always has lived in Washington, and is glad that Tacent leads a comfortable lifestyle. Exclude the fact that he was mute, and Crecent always found herself thinking about him. His mother a heart surgeon, and father a university teacher, Crecent knew that Tac was in reasonably good hands. Because they were both respected in their occupations, and held high positions, they both were paid well. Tac had plenty of income to play with, which suited Crecent just fine. Due to the amount of time his parents spent at work, Crecent found that Tac was pretty free throughout the day, so her job was reasonably simple.

Secret Code: "Watch"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Since Genevieve's SU is finished, I'm going to post my alpha. My sign up is still a work in progress, but my Angel will be interesting, just wait and see.

Name: Courage
Sex: Male
Physical Age: 19

Likes: Tales of medieval knights, protecting Amanda, defeating demons, and music.
Dislikes: Cruelty, injustice, demons, and fear.
Dreams: Courage's biggest, and only, dream is the hope that he can one day save his Human from a demon. He wants to be a hero.
Fears: Courage's biggest fear is the fear of losing a loved one, or his human.

Appearance: Courage stands at 6'6 and weighs a good 190 pounds. He takes the appearance of a large, muscular, black man. He has long black hair that hangs down to his shoulders and is tied in dreadlocks. His eyes are deep blue, very peculiar to his preferred appearance. He says that it makes him different from those he tries to look like, as he took his appearance from a drug lord. His nose is broad. He is clean shaven to show a scar that runs across his chin, supposedly from various scrapes with rival gang members. His appearance is very peculiar for an angel, but he chose it for a reason. Courage gives off an intimidating aura. That is always useful when dealing with threats to Amanda. His normal apparel is a tight black muscle shirt and saggy dark jeans, as well as a large golden chain.

Personality: Although he seems to be a big, brute of a man, he is really soft-spoken and kind. Courage tries to believe that he is brave, but sometimes his...courage can waver. Fear is one of his greatest shames, but he does all he can when it comes to encounters with threats. When Courage has to defend Amanda from a demon, he fights it until either of them fall, but he hates fighting. He sees no point in senseless killing. It really disappoints him. he believes Humans can rise above killing one another for self-gain, but they don't. It's awful. Bullying is another one of his pet peeves. He can't stand it when people pick on those who cannot defend themselves. He tries to be the best defender an Angel can be.

History: Courage has always been assigned to sickly people. Several eskimos died of hyporthermia, some Medieval peasants died of measles, that kind of thing. He had the mind set that he was always going to have sickly Humans. The Human that he remembered the most was a young English peasant boy during one of the Crusades. He posed as a Middle-Eastern trader who had found favor with the local lord. This boy's name was William. William loved to hear stories about knights and heroes, who slayed dragons and rescued princesses. Courage loved to hear these tales, of the make-believe heroes, and the bravery and chivalry they showed. He became attached to these stories, and William as well. He was absolutely devastated when William died of Typhus. The young lad was still innocent of evil, so gentle and intelligent, with his dreams of knighthood. Courage was so devastated that he vowed to never let a Human die under his watch...again.

He was never assigned to a human until he was assigned to Amanda. Courage was filled with dread. He realized that she would be clumsy. That was almost as dangerous as disease. He was the one who called attention to the general area when she was pushed through the glass door. A meagre accomplishment, but an accomplishment. He was the one who managed to rescue her from the fire truck. Courage was the one who left a note that threatened the college students for bullying her. He took every precaution with Amanda. Courage will not fail her. He's failed to many times already.

Secret Code: Watch

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I was accepted, yet I was nowhere near finished with anything. Apparently that can happen, although I also posted it for changes.
Wolf, sometimes these things just make my head hurt.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Updated. Genevieve's Human is now accepted, and heretostay's Angel is pending.

Once heretostay's Angel is completed, I'll make the IC.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Looks good other than:

Dislikes Brusselsprouts

I've mentioned it before, but angels don't eat. The only time they ever have was when their Human was safe and asleep, and even then it was eating only for the flavor, as Angels need no food or water to survive.

Otherwise, it looks fine.

Khawill

<3
Years
I prefer pasta and potatoes and rice myself, though not all together of course. Anyways I just got my iPad back and can post more frequently.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I just posted it, so It'll be up as soon as Skymin passes it through the system.

Oh yeah, and Heretostay's Angel is Accepted.

For those who used the banner code for their signatures (located in the first OOC Post), I altered the code slightly so that the 'clickable' zone is actually on the image, instead of the entire row that the banner is on.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Horray!!! The IC!!! I sure hopes this one does better than the Golden Era. You make good Roleplay plots.
Why thank you!

Since we're on the subject, I'd just like to add that the Plot will progress in the form of chapters.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So...is there a lot of pie with this plot or is there just one pie?

Glad to know the RP is starting soon though. :D

Years
I hope there's lots of pie. I like pie.
I can't really eat my self and eating Lokie would cause problems since she's my RP partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back