• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon World Tournament Discussion

Do you like Pokemon World Tournament?

• Yes! I love this new feature!

Votes: 170 89.5%
  • No, I don't like this new feature!

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Maybe, I am not sure I like or don't like this new feature.

Votes: 18 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Main problem with 6v6: time

if you have to leave during a battle and shut off your DS, do you lose all your progress?

Seivad

The Equalist
Years
The Pokémon World Tournament is going to be a very nice addition to include all of the previous Gym Leaders and Champions we have faced from the past, it would also be very fun for newcomers to see what they have missed out on.
It would also be nice to have the Elite Four members and Battle Facility leaders also making appearences so we have a wider range of characters to defeat.
The one thing that worries me about this Tournament is the message it sends from Game Freak.
Intentonal or not, it tells me that the Hoenn League Leaders are making appearences so they will not be getting a Gen V or Gen VI remake, which would be a shame, especially to me as Ruby was my first ever Pokémon game i owned.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
The legendary challenge souns awesome, I just wish they had include the other side trios (Regi, Lake, Musketeer, Kami) as well, it would've given it more variety and made it more challenging imo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • IL
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Don't know if this was posted here but,

According to this interview (Spanish) with Masuda, the reason why the E4 isn't in the PWT is because they stayed to "protect" their region.

y los miembros del Alto Mando se tienen que quedar para proteger sus respectivas Regiones en ausencia del Campeón.

"The Elite 4 members stayed to protect their region while the Champion is gone"

blue

gucci
Years
I think the PWT is one of the main features that I'm really looking forward to in B2W2, that and the new storyline ofc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Do not post in threads that are over a month old. Please check out our rules before making any other posts in this section.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back