• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DCson17's scratch Fakemon thread! (w/ backsprites)

DCson17

a modest hacker
Years
SO I've been an avid spriter for quite awhile now, and altho I like to hack, nothing ever seems to end up *working* in the long run. As a result, my sprites never come to use, and as I feel like that's a bit of a waste, I thought I'd post them here.

I'm not looking for any critique's, and I'm aware some of these are not /fantastic/ pieces of work, but I'm proud of them for one reason or another, and I ask for some respect.

If for whatever reason you believe these are good enough for your hack, feel free to use them BUT please let me know so I may play it and see them in action! :D

REGULAR FAKEMON:
Beijay: normal/flying
5prc7s.jpg
70dtvr.png

Dalaijay: normal/flying
2rbzfyv.png
2zxnjwx.png

-----
Colchick: ice/flying
2r6fmrs.png
2im2wow.png

-----
Crujay: dark/flying
wwkewj.png
295xobb.png

Demijay: dark/flying
11w7kid.png
67nz8k.png

-----
Ghoulrise: ghost
mtur2x.png
eaip1l.png

Ghoulshok: ghost
2w2pn2w.png
szv0d0.png

-----
Warrija: fighting
4vk2mq.png
j97qjr.png

-----
Hunnijab: bug/flying
29vlz6g.png
zmy0cp.png

-----
Decair: Fire/Ghost
2nlto93.png

-----
Fisudra: water/grass
8yu7hd.png

PRE-EVO's/EVOLUTION's:
Starpop: rock/psychic
(Solrock/Lunatone pre-evo)
2elqnes.png
2sbr2iv.png

-----
Palras: water
(Lapras pre-evo)
14tynf4.png
2ug1kav.png

-----
Drifship: ghost/flying
(Drifloon/Drifblim evo)
r8tqmq.png
34rzou0.png

-----
Exeggrowth: grass/psychic
(Exeggcute/Exeggutor evo)
f1h9xg.png

-----
Clowthorn: grass/poison
(alternate Roselia evo)
rtp8ok.png
2zybh1w.png

-----
Singalot: normal/flying
(Chatot evo)
33yolrc.png
vx236e.png

-----
Teltuo: electric/ghost
(Rotom evo)
20zzl74.png
208e7ie.png

Please enjoy, I may post more depending on how well these are received. ^ -^

Last edited:

DCson17

a modest hacker
Years
Well since you aren't looking for critiques, here's about all I can say: your Fakemon look alright, and your splices could be better. I guess the two things I enjoy most here are the Exeggcutor evolution and Palras.

I just don't need the negativity that usually comes along with it. :P I'm all for a bit of healthy advice, but critique's end up being 95% insults and not a whole lot of help. Exeggrowth is one of my more recent, thank you for your comment. :)

Back