• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dragonfire "New and Recruiting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Team Dragon Fire

Introduction
Helloeveryone. I'm Rakaia and I'm new here, well as a poster anyway. Well to getthings started, I just wanted to say that I wanted to create a hack for sometime now, original story and everything, but lack the skills and team membersto do it. Like I said I'm new to the whole "Team Thing" as far as making a hackis concerned. I have the programs and have played around with them, just to geta better understanding on how they work. Again, though I'm still somewhat of anoob and I was hoping that some of you guys/girls would sign up and help mecreate a great project, and hopefully a series if it's good enough. If not, I'mok with it. I just really want to make a hack, that's worth playing.

Current Project

POKÉMON VOID "Name subject to change"

Features of the Project

- A brand new story -
- A great region to explore -
- New maps -
- New Gym Leaders, characters etc. with new sprites -
- More to come -

Storyline of the Project

Haven't come up with the storyline yet, I was hoping we would be able todiscuss it as a team.

Recruiting

This is my first attempt to form a teamon here, so I'm not going to be picky. I do want some decent skilledindividuals out there, that at least know what their doing. Not to mention, couldpossibly show me how to operate the programs better than what I can do now.Well on some of them anyway like "cough, cough" Pokescript.

Positions Needed

•Scripter,

•mapper,

•title screen editor,

•Pokémon sprite inserter

•Tile inserter

•OW Spriter

•Co-owner,

•tile editor

•Banner Maker,

• Future ASM hacker

•World Map Editor

•OW Spriter

•Animation Editor

•Battle Spriter

"If there is anything I missed, please let me know. As I set, I'mnew to forming a team of hackers, so I just want to make sure everything isright."

Team Members

As you can see I have none at the moment.

Sign-up Form

Username:
Skill:
Applying for:
Experience:
Timezone:
Contact Info: "Only email is needed"
Messenger: "Preferably, Skype, Yahoo, Live, or PM.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Aryan143
Skill: Spriting,Scripting
Applying for: Pokémon sprite inserter,Title Screen Editor,Co-Owner,Scripter,OW Spriter
Experience: 4 months
Timezone: GMT+5:30
Contact Info: [email protected]
Messenger: PM,Dropbox

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Username: HRforges
Skill: spirting (storyline?)
Applying for: battle spriter
Experience: 2 years attempting to create own hack (fail due to lack of scripting knowledge)
Timezone: EST + 3
Messenger: PM

Years
Username: venetianghost

Skill: Spriter, Writer

Applying For: OW Spriter, Storyline (not technically a position, but I would like to help with it just the same).

Experience: ~2 Years of Experimentation with Gen 3 games (OW Spriting, Pokemon Spriting and Insertion), I am also a decent writer for creative projects (I know how to storyboard, and cool stuff like that, I'm even going to school for it in the fall). I am also a writer, with an original Science/Historical Fiction novel in the works (and several fan-fictions on deviantArt). The only thing keeping me from creating my own hack is the lack of scripting experience.

Timezone: GMT-5:00 (US Eastern Time Zone)

Messenger: PM, Skype Username: matt--_--taylor

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I want to see how this hack progresses a little before making a final decision on wanting in .. but sure, I could help with OW's if it's worth it.

Username: Piplup - Hacker (Just call me Piplup)
Skill: Every one of those needed positions xD .. but I'm only applying for OW spriter because it's fun :3
Applying for: OW Spriter
Experience: June 2012 - Now
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Contact Info: [email protected], but I don't check it.
Messenger: Just PM me

I know you didn't ask for proof, but he's what I did yesterday. They're custom for my solo project c:
custom_overworlds_by_piplupthegreat-d5s5bn0.png

Years
I can completely understand if you want to wait a bit before actually joining, but just incase. welcome to the group (Temporaryly)I guess. still though, I didn't really think people would be interested in helping out, or at least giving it a shot, so even if you are just in and out, I still will appreciate it. Send me a Pm and I'll let you know what's going on and how things are turning out.

I can completely understand if you want to wait a bit before actually joining, but just incase. welcome to the group (Temporarily)I guess. still though, I didn't really think people would be interested in helping out, or at least giving it a shot, so even if you are just in and out, I still will appreciate it. Send me a Pm and I'll let you know what's going on and how things are turning out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Username:BlindHackingincs
Skill:scripting and mapping
Applying for:mapper bannermaker
Experience:I have worked on official games and have made a few rom hacks
Timezone:USA Eastern Time
Messenger: Skype:Blindhackingincs

other info:I can help with other members if needed

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Username:BlueEon
Skill:Spriter
Applying for:Spriter
Experience:Worked three times in pokemon game maker. (A closed site.)
Timezone:+5
Messenger: PM

Marshian

Marshian
Years
Name=marshian
skill= mapping scripting(not advance just some basics)
applying as=mapper
exp=just new in hacking(hardly 2 months)
[email protected]
i have to say no one became perfect in first time.everyone starts from besics as me or everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back