• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
I'm sorry that no progress has been made but i have been at school for 2 weeks so i havent had any time to do stuff. i only have the rest of today and tommorow and the next day to do anything and then i'm off again. i will try to get something done. as i am remaking it it will be a while until any story progress is made. at the momment i am focuseing on getting the sprites and scripts working properly. check the first post for progress.

link.

MoonlightUmbreon

The Shifting Shadow
Years
Sounds great. I'm going to play it soon when I get the time.

EDIT: OK, now I've played it. It's great! But, I did pick up s few little bugs. Either that or I did something wrong while patching. In Elm's lab, go to the very top right corner, and walk at the black... With me, I went through it. And then I tried to go to the grass, but when I got into a wild battle, the screen stayed black and the music went erererererererererererererererererererererer etc. etc. etc.
The hacks great, but you might want to look into these bugs. ;)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Maybe.., but you should know that it's in the rules that you are not allowed to revive threads which are older than a month.

I am sorry, but you should avoid reviving old threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back