• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon M.D. Explorers of Sky

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Spoiler:

________________________________________________________________________________________

Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCCD31EF3DB98BA00&feature=plcp
I will be puting the videos in here by the order I upload, so the most recent one is in the bottom.
This is so you don't have to use the glitchy (at least to me) "Uploaded videos" playlist.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Progress so far:
Chapter 1 - Completed - "A Storm at Sea"
Chapter 2 - Completed - "The New Guild Recruits"
Chapter 3 - Completed - "The Scream"
Chapter 4 - Completed - "The Gatekeepers"
Chapter 5 - Completed - "The First Official Exploration"
Chapter 6 - Completed - "Team Skull"
Chapter 7 - Completed - "The Guild's Big Expedition"
Chapter 8 - Completed - "Groundon's Heart"
Chapter 9 - Completed - "The Mystery of Fogbound Lake"
Chapter 10 - Completed - "Dusknoir"
Chapter 11 - Completed - "Grovyle the Thief"
Chapter 12 - Completed - "The Only Option"
Chapter 13 - Completed - "Dusknoir's Secret"
Chapter 14 - Completed - "Into the Future"
Chapter 15 - Completed - "The Secret of the World's Paralysis"
Chapter 16 - Completed - "A New Dawn"
Chapter 17 - Completed - "The Guild's Crew"
Chapter 18 - Completed - "Lapras"
Chapter 19 - Completed - "To the Hidden Land"
Final Chapter - Completed - "The Last Adventure"

Special Episode: Bidoof's Wish - Completed
Special Episode: Igglybuff the Prodigy - Completed
Special Episode: Today's "Oh My Gosh" - Completed
Special Episode: Here Comes Team Charm! - Completed
Special Episode: In the Future of Darkness - Completed

So basicly, all the Chapters and Special Episodes are done, but there's still alot more in the after-game, which I intend on completing, but I don't think I'll update this list with anything else, maybe when I finish some major missions I'll update this with a note.

Last edited:
Years
No, you need to edit your post and remove the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" part and just leave the code. Then they should show up.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
No, you need to edit your post and remove the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" part and just leave the code. Then they should show up.

Thanks for the help, even though I still had a hard time with it xD, since I had to delete everything and put the code or otherwise it'd not work.
Anyway, I kinda stoped posting videos because I had my final exams, but now that those are out of the way I'll start posting then again, and here is another one:

I'll also try to keep these daily, at least 1 per day, maybe 2 if I'm able.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Sorry for not uploading yesterday, didn't have the time D: today I'll upload 2 episodes instead.

And here is the other one:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Since yesterday's post was deleted because it didn't have enough characters (I really thought it would tell me if it didn't have enough characters :\), I'll re-post it along with today's episode:

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Sorry for the down time, 2nd exams are about to start so I won't be able to post as many videos.
Here is today's video:

I was able to upload another one so here it is:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014

Should post another episode later today.

Here is it the 2nd episode for today.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I have another episode edited, maybe I'll post it later or tomorrow morning.
For now:

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014

Here is today's video, I still have about 3h of gameplay to edit as soon as I'm done I should upload another one.

Well today as I was starting to play, I forgot to enable the cheat that allows me to save the game, and when I tried to save it failed, with it failing everything got deleted... I'll still upload everything I have but it'll be a while before I actually start uploading more videos after these ones, since 12hours of gameplay got deleted.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
So I'm done with my exams, I'll edit a couple episodes now, and hopefully in a couple days or so I'm at the point that I was before the save file got deleted, just because I really wanna finish this game for my nostalgic own reasons.

EDIT: So basicly when I tried to edit these files that I have from previous recordings they lost their audio... it seems like Camtasia Studio has a problem where if the file is over 4gb it'll end up failing to save the audio, now it says it fixed it in the newer version, which is the one I have, but I'll update it anyway, and when I get to this point of the game I'll record everything again so it'll have audio, I seriously don't want to just post something without audio. Hopefully it won't happen again... things aren't going as planed :\.

Another update: Played the game for 4 hours, my computer crashed and somehow eventhough I saved, the save file is gonne :P frustrating...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Another update: I'm at the same point as I was before everything got deleted, I'm almost ready to start recording the next episodes, I still have to do the Special Episodes, and then I can record again, I might be able to record tomorrow, been playing for 5 hours today, played another 3 yesterday... making lots of back-ups now :P.

Back