• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Cheat Requests for Mac Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
Idk, but there should be a handful of mac users onboard PC (like me) who are quite limited emulation wise.

There should be a sticky thread where mac users can request people to edit their save files with pokesav, or ciro's pokemon maker, or just jam in some gameshark codes for them.

That would be damn awesome imo. :3

bobandbill

one more time
Years
This forum is for suggestions for the forum rather than suggesting a thread sticky. Try asking one of the mods in emulation about it as it really is up to them, not anyone else, or check the current threads that may exist for it; not sure there's much of a need for a separate thread just for mac users if something already exists (because then why not a separate thread for any kind of OS?)

Pokemon editing is also kinda frowned upon as that is hacking Pokemon into the game, so I'm not even sure that's allowed either.

On that note, we don't do AR codes for any sort of computer user anyways... so on that count you'd really be better off just checking google.

Closed; check out that Emulation section as said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back