• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate BW Pack for Pokémon Essentials

Animated or static sprites?

• Animated (+ Looks better, - Large files)

Votes: 458 74.2%
  • Static (+ Smaller files, - Looks worse)

Votes: 159 25.8%

• Total voters

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I think there is a problem with pokemon.txt. I always receive 1EXP. I'm using the latest version of essentials (9)
Yeah, there is. I am currently filling in the BaseExp field of all Pokémon and then I'll upload the fixed pokemon.txt file somewhere.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Ok, is there any possibility that you will release a pack with the female sprites of the pokemon?

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
[Help!] PBS\Pokemon.txt (BaseEXP)

I am running Pokemon Eseentials on Rmxp with Ultimate BW 7 sprites. and .txt file but it didnt come with base stats.... Please some one help... or if they know where i can find the numbers or updated file please share.

BaseExp = 0 ???????

EXAMPLE :

Spoiler:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Ok, is there any possibility that you will release a pack with the female sprites of the pokemon?

There is, but I am very busy so it won't be released for a few months.

I am running Pokemon Eseentials on Rmxp with Ultimate BW 7 sprites. and .txt file but it didnt come with base stats.... Please some one help... or if they know where i can find the numbers or updated file please share.

BaseExp = 0 ???????

EXAMPLE :

Spoiler:

I've updated the pokemon.txt file.
Download it here:http://www.mediafire.com/?ebpx3z0cxmif672

The whole pack will be updated this afternoon.

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Thank you SO Much P-Sign Please Disregard Deviant aRT POST.. works great

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Does this contain BW2 trainer overworlds?

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
Honestly it doesn't even need BW2 overworlds.

There are very few new overworlds in BW2, the most would be the World Tournament overworlds but most people can rip themselves.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
I like this
it's helped me have an idea of what I want to do for a game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
I seem to be having an issue, The sprites look amazing but are terribly positioned, Here's an example
Problem.PNG

And when I reposition them, they reappear after battle, likewise
CFlaw.PNG

I'm not sure what Ive done wrong as I've used the Pokemon.txt provided within the pack if anyone could give me a hand it'd be greatly appreciated!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
I seem to be having an issue, The sprites look amazing but are terribly positioned, Here's an example
Problem.PNG

And when I reposition them, they reappear after battle, likewise
CFlaw.PNG

I'm not sure what Ive done wrong as I've used the Pokemon.txt provided within the pack if anyone could give me a hand it'd be greatly appreciated!

To fix Reappearing of pokemon enemy
in PokeBattle_ActualScene line no 2661 there you will see

pkmnsprite=@sprites["pokemon#{pkmn.index}"]

In next line add

pkmnsprite.visible=false

sorry for bad english

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Can you please put up another link for the statics? It's impossible to reposition the sprites in the Editior otherwise.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
Hello. I really like the package and would like to use it! I apologize if this something easily fixed. I am tired at the moment and am new at the whole essentials package. Thank you in advance for looking at this. I installed the necessary files in the correct manner and made a simple scene to check to see if it worked. I grabbed charmander and tried to go into the party list to see if it worked. Unfortunately this message appeared:

---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
---------------------------
Exception: RuntimeError
SpriteWindow:218:in `initialize'
PokemonSprite:113:in `new'
PokemonSprite:113:in `pokemon='
PokemonSprite:99:in `initialize'
PokemonParty:341:in `new'
PokemonParty:341:in `initialize'
PokemonParty:614:in `new'
PokemonParty:614:in `pbStartScene'
PokemonParty:612:in `each'
PokemonParty:612:in `pbStartScene'

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Hello. I really like the package and would like to use it! I apologize if this something easily fixed. I am tired at the moment and am new at the whole essentials package. Thank you in advance for looking at this. I installed the necessary files in the correct manner and made a simple scene to check to see if it worked. I grabbed charmander and tried to go into the party list to see if it worked. Unfortunately this message appeared:

You need the Pokemon Pack v1, because you're missing the pokemon icon files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar3n1v7w3u9hwdb/Pokémon Pack v1.rar

Go into the Graphics folder, copy the Icons folder that lies inside, and paste them inside your game's Graphics folder.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
Awesome, thank you very much! That worked perfectly. I didn't expect a reply so soon, and I also feel kind of silly.

Years
There should be a download for static pokemon sprites too because there is a tiny bit of lag when animated sprites have to be loaded(like the Pokemon stat menu, which also affects the Pokemon party, or in battle).

Otherwise awesome pack

Back