• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Master Troll Pokemon of Generation 3

Years
All the pokemon in the desert, especially Trapinch!
Also as a child I hated the kingdra in the E4. I always thought it was a dragon type only, So I had no idea why my ice beam's didn't stand a chance.

squirrelfeet

Solrock and Lunatone in GYM 7. Overlevelled to boot.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Slaking's Facade was nothing to play with. And you still had 2nd stage Pokemon at that point. Also, Flannery's Torkoal...And it had the nerve to be holding a got damn White Herb. >_>

Man, even Wattson Magneton gave me trouble before (That's saying if you don't choose Mudkip at the beginning) R/S/E...outta all Pokemon game, I believe these gym leaders gave me the hardest time.

Man, I even lost the 3rd rival battle against May; you know the battle under the cycling bridge thingy...

1, She caught me offguard; my Pokemon were still hurt.
2, She wipe my team out with Grovlye! It even beat my Taillow with Pursuit...PURSUIT!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Any Pokemon with Intimidate, and by that I mean pretty much Mightyena, because there weren't many Gyarados tbh. It just takes so long to start the battle, idk, just really annoying, + the actual stat decrease.

Years
I'd have to say either Tate n Liza, Dad, or Flannery.
Emerald: I did pretty good on these gyms, all thanks to my precious Sableye -tackle hug-
Ruby: Not so much... Flannery was downright annoying with nonstop ember on my Blaziken (yes, amber was a blaziken already) and Dad, I had to hate on him because he finished off my last resort shiny crobat who I love so much. GRR.

Years
Trollest Pokemon? Tentacool. They are EVERYWHERE whenever you hit the water! Couple that with supersonic and you have a troll. You run so much that you just can't anymore and they always ALWAYS use supersonic. -_- So annoying.

Back