• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Whenever I hear of Randy Orton I see this pic and hear him saying I'M THIS GAY EVERYBODAY!1!1!1!

polls_Randy_Orton__3045_242601_answer_7_xlarge.jpeg

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Xulek:you and i have never had the same opinions about people irl lol

Link says not found

Guys who say didn't play GOW you still play Video games though! lol

no one can say Arrow is wrong! :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Okay fine here's da screenshots, still waitin for dat March 15th. I pray it works.

I still need to get some GOW games myself, only one I played was Chains Of Olympus T___T

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I want to play them as well, stupid PS2 however won't load the game, much like it won't load Gran Turismo 4.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Okay fine here's da screenshots, still waitin for dat March 15th. I pray it works.

I still need to get some GOW games myself, only one I played was Chains Of Olympus T___T

it still doesn't show! :(

why 15th March?

well i don't know the parts names but my bro says there's the newest part who came out this March or February and he says he gonna play it as soon as he get the chance..aww,Xulek,i found a game you don't play finally :3 *evil giggles*

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I played both Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta on my PSP. These are great games.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
yup it worked ..where do you find these stuff O.o

lol but the new parts are tough..bro told me about cutting heads and legs and fingers in eyes and killing Athena and eww things lol and what i liked the most are the game osts :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Are you kidding me I LOVE Dante's Inferno lol, on my second playthrough now actually.

@BA: Try God Of War made by the creators of Dead Space 2, that's what Dante's Inferno is lol.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Dante's Inferno is an average game, but did they really need to use Dante? They could have taken the hell from the original work,used it as the games world, and the game still would have been playable.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That is surely the last God of War Arrow. When i get a PS3, it'll be one of the first games i'll buy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Personally I think they did an awesome job creating the environments of hell, made it feel like an infernal obstacle course tbh haha.

I first feared that it would be as bad as Devil May Cry 4 back then, I'm so glad I was wrong.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
DMC4 was the better game, what are you talking about? And sure, I have no problem with the hell itself, they portrayed it brilliantly, but I felt it would have worked better with another protag. And Ascension being the final game? Nah, there's a little thing called a PS4, its definitely gonna go there sooner or later.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I actually like Dante's Inferno story. Though, the first battle was a little easy.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i think i saw a video of Dante inferno before!! but i saw lots of games trials vid so i would be a bit confused tbh

GOW is a cool game i would play it with my brother if he doesn't play it in games clubs with his friends...soon we gonna get him a PS3 at home and then i'll be able to play too :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back