• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I am Scared of Kyogre.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Kryogre was amazing!!
Not really scary, I loved the idea of a Pokémon who could essentially flood the whole world, and force everyone to drown. Yush >:3

I raised him and used him for the League, and we became best buds. Till Emerald was released, then Rayquaza became the bro!

Years
I'm not really scared of Kyogre, because it's Water-type and you should know by now I love Water-type Pokemon.

Years
Well, I have to admit, Kyogre is really awesome. Of course as a legendary it should be.

I had one in Sapphire time, I'm not taking his awesome credit away...

The problem is just me. My fear isn't what he's capable of, it's just him. Haha

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Well, I have to admit, Kyogre is really awesome. Of course as a legendary it should be.

I had one in Sapphire time, I'm not taking his awesome credit away...

The problem is just me. My fear isn't what he's capable of, it's just him. Haha

Well, get rid of the body of water he rests in, and watch him flop around helplessly, before he pluckers the courage to make it rain more water.

That should rid any fears. :I

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
Groudon kind of scares me, to be honest. Though Kyogre just looks strange to me.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Nah I don't scare Kygore. I mean no Pokemon in any Pokemon series or game Scare me. But i understand it could be that someone got scared. Not a thing to shock.

Mesmerella

Preschooler
Years
I was never scared of Kyogre or Groudon... But Rayquaza scares the crap out of me, and for some reason, it didn't start until I was older and I saw his HUGE sprite in Gen V. .///. His cry also terrifies me for some reason. I brought him over to Gen VI, and he scares me even more there... I am too afraid of it to even try to interact with it in Pokemon-Amie.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What made Kyogre so scary to you? It may not look that great design-wise (personally, though, I think it did), but it's actually quite fun to use when battling (not speaking competitively; only in-game). If you've kept yourself away from it, you'd just be missing out on it all. d:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2015
Nah Kyogre was not scary to me, but Groudon was for me he look like a monster from hell

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Awww... I think the Hoenn weather trio are kinda cute. They may look fearsome at first, but once you get past that, they're really quite cuddly.

stell

a proiectura
Years
but kyogre doesn't want to hurt you! kyogre just wants to soothe you with the calm waters of the ocean. kyogre wants you to hug the ocean, enter the ocean, become one with the ocean, as you slowly fall asleep...

after all, this is how kyogre gets its power...

Back