• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Lightening Yellow

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
Be Prepared for a game youve never seen before. Yes that was right a game never seen before.

*Pikachu**: Pikaa......
*Pok?-freak**: Yes pikachu your in the game and yes your the main character
*Pikachu**: Pikaachu

any wayz this game is todo with the episodes also its got pokemon yellow in the game so that mean you can have all 3 pokemon charamander bluba and squrt and also pikachu
also i want to now if some1 wants to do me a bad scary pokemon as a sprite becaue i thinking ive adding these new pokemons in the new super 16 elites yes u heard that rite the super 16 elites well u wont fight them all in one go dont worry bout that also there will be times were u will be facing ur pokemon against 2 and ther will be times were people will nick ur pokemon whihc u need to win back

and there will be times were evil mewtwo comes to help team rocket

any way that was a teaser heres the story:

The Pokemon story begins with our hero, Ash, in his hometown of Pallet where 10-year-old boys and girls are not only eligible but encouraged to begin their own Pokemon journeys. Pokemon are creatures of various size and special powers that inhabit this world, coexisting with humans. Young Ash is a young boy with an insatiable curiosity about Pokemon. His knowledge of these mysterious creatures surpasses that of most of his peers. The day he has been waiting for has finally arrived; he can now begin his journey, leading him toward his destiny, to become the Greatest Pokemon Master of All Time! Before fulfilling such an ambitious goal, however, Ash must receive his first Pokemon from Professor Oak, a researcher living in Pallet. Ash has decided beforehand which Pokemon will accompany him as he begins his travels, but oversleeps on the critical day of his departure and arrives after the appointed time. .......

well also if there are any who would like ot help please do

and if there are any who want to add there pokemon and there sprites in the game please ask me on my msn account

also if u got a good team on fire red and any pokemon gmae or and imagination team and u want that as one of the main bosses then please tell me

nearly forgot picture :D

pokemonwallpaper4sw.jpg

127hi.jpg

i hope ull enjoy the game when its done also if u want me to add anything lik eu as one of the rivals or one of the baddies plz tell me

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
thats a great idea. i want to now if anyone has got ash character tile set also if you want to add ur self in pokemon lightening yellow please tell me. thats mean being ahses rival or one of those people who are special gym leader or super elite 16.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
this look great can't wate for more screens will this just be a game version of the tv show or will it be an updated version of pokemon yellow with some xtra stuff

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
well it will be part of all it will be pokemon yellow plus episodes like ill tell u what u will be doing at the start

ur wake up late first there will be a scene were u see 3 pokemon in ur dream the 3 starting pokemon thne u wake up and u find ur late u then need to run to oaks lab and no oak lab aint in pallet town as u see the episodes its sum distance so ther eiwll be a time limit of 5 minutes to get to oaks lab on the way u see gary who tell u hes got the best pokemon also when u get to oaks lab u find all 3 starters are gone.... no more teaser :P

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
i think that you should create your own pallet town instead of useing the
fire red, leaf green version make it bigger and add more houses and mayby have your house at the bottom end of the map , gary's halfway through the map(that could be were you meet him) and professor oaks lab at the top of the map. this is just a suggestion anyway i look forward to seeing what it will look like

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
ok yes garys house is there but not by u u need to go abit to get to his house also oaks lab at by pallet town its on the out skirts of pallet

122jc.jpg

134vd.jpg

141ou.jpg

155uf.jpg

ok here teaser of pallet town 1 this is just ashes area no gary aint in this area these people in this are ur rivals ull see on the way also if u want to add ur character please tell me

Last edited:

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
May I give an idea?Use Ash as the main character!And let Pikachu walk behind him!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The screens look nice, but Gary looks like he's a part of the wall in the 3rd screen.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
:P it looks so cool, except for the hary walking "in the wall" :P, i want to be someone, just give me lots of fire/fighting types (blaziken) !:P

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
ok ill answer your question ok.....
starting with dudedude: May I give an idea?Use Ash as the main character!And let Pikachu walk behind him!
ok poke-freak answer: well i would add it in i even tryed spriting but i failed in spriting if some one can make or give me ash and pikachu i woul d greatly grealty thank them also if any one has got mr mine becuasae remember ash had a mr mine that what im going to ad in

ok next question by Daegon_Kimeron mr moderator ok:The screens look nice, but Gary looks like he's a part of the wall in the 3rd screen.
Poke-freak answeR: well yea i now his part of the wall lol i dont now how to put that thing so ppl cant go thorugh certain objects lik eu now my fence ppl can walk through them i dont now how to srt that out lol ive even did them dam x's and o's unlease after i do them x's and o's i need to add the image back in the map?

shadowmastermarcus: i want to be someone, just give me lots of fire/fighting types (blaziken) !
poke-freak: well yea if u wanna be some one please give me the sprite character and the pokemon hes got and detialed what moves and all that and i might make u one of the super 16 elites or even one of the baddies

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
could i be someone in your game

the pokemon i would like are
Pikachu: LV 89 Thunder,Iron Tail,Quick Attack and Thunder Bolt
Charizard: LV 81 Flamethower,Rage,Dragon Claw and Fire Blast
Blastoise: LV 87 Hydro Pump,Mega,Tackle and Hydro Cannon
Venasaur: LV 88 Solar Beam,Sunny Day,Sleep Powder and Tackle
Gengar: LV 90 Hypnosis,Dream Eater,Physic and Lick
Machamp: LV 89 Mega Punch,Mega Kick,Seismic Toss and Rock Throw

The name i want is Spike and i dont care what spirte you use

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Could i be the rival trainer Please
and could my pikachu be nicknamed sparky (it Dosn't matter if you can't do it but if you could that would be cool)

poke-freak

POK?-FREAK
Years
btw once i get pikachu ill try to send a demo in about 2 weeks to 3 weeks a demo so u can play but that as soon as i get pikachu sprite and if so mr mine but mr mine and so important as pikachu

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
ive just rememberd that ive got a pikachu sprite
Character28.png

Last edited:
Back