• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ohohoho~!

/eats the master balls
I hardly think this is healthy
/get's a belly ache
Wild REY fainted! :<

The secret was in the frosting.

viola-heehee%28a%29.gif

But I'll never tell, heehee~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I liked Viola. She was awesome o3o Tigre, on the other hand... Ugh, that smile of his is downright creepy ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dahlia is such a ***** but that's what makes her interesting! And hey. She gets what she deserves in the end!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I just watched Shaman King again~ That Zeke; sooo baws. n___n

You know, I don't think it's Dahlia's fault that she was, well, a demon. :B
After all, she was abandoned, and ignored because of all that Fey Fued nonsense, so, I guess she got to a point on where she thought that revenge is the only way to satisfy her own personal satisfaction...

Meh, that's the way I see it. :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haoooooooo. Which reminds me that I still need to finish listening to all of the CD I was given.

Dahlia is my favorite Ace Attorney Antagonist, soyeah!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I don't Like dahlia because she's, you know, a horrible person, But as a villain. She's deliciously evil. o3o
I don't really hate any character in AA.

except Wendy Oldbag, but she's not really supposed to be likable P:
and a few other characters who escape my memory.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I seem to like those revengeful because they were neglected and such types of antagonists, I realise. Though Dahlia was basically a ***** from almost the beginning. It was probably only the very beginning she might not have been on. But the moment she convince her Dad to leave Iris at the Temple, she was basically one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back