• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@Elite - My teacher character is in his class room... you can interact with him if you'd like. Otherwise I might have him check out this commotion outside suicune dorm. My other character is sitting at the ice fields alone right now waiting on interaction from Chili's character but I could find time for you whilst I wait (a warning though, she's in a bad mood :D).

:D sorry this is taking so loong! Were almost done with our thing so it'll be over soon

Years
@ShayShay Shawn and Ace are going back to Oak Town after being in the mountains. If Kayla wants to join us, we might be going back to the academy after healing our pokemon again.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

That sounds good! Just keep an eye out for the girl with a swollen leg and crutches. :3

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@gimmepie. Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post. Was busy doin' a sidebar with CSS with both Haru's and Derrick's Pokémon. Now I won't forget which one belong to who xD

And now I'll play the waiting game while I await the replies of both Shay and gimme :D

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Really gotta post tonight but the PS4 conference is airing pretty late over here. Staying up to watch it, I'll probably end up writing a post after. xD

Chalifoux

Years
Haru will go into brief hibernation period now that His interaction with Holly is done o3o

Also, lol, Link colliding against Sylvia xD
Oh, the wonders the ice fields can do! :p

Years
Wonders?

Both Derrick and Link are this close (I'm holding my thumb and index very close together right now) to getting killed by one seriously angry woman.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
XD noooo! Anyways sorry if muh posts aren't up to the "veteran standard" :D i'm working on my new one right now, post should be up soon

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Wonders?

Both Derrick and Link are this close (I'm holding my thumb and index very close together right now) to getting killed by one seriously angry woman.

And that is exactly what makes it so wonderful o3o
They will be in so much trouble when Sylvia stands up, I think :3
Plus, there's a laughing Gible next to her, so that should add to the rage xD

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Ok so I didn't post yesterday, but I will definitly post this evening. I was gonna post earlier today but my exam results came ..... let's not go there. :P

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Im sooooooo sorry for the Mia, My several year old laptop finally died and it took me couple weeks to get a new computer.

Anything I need to be filled in on before I start posting again?

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I would love to be a part of this! Can i have a suicune dorm student spot reserved?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@Leo It might take a while for megaman to answer your question so i'll try to answer it... Im pretty sure suicune dorm is full. I think i saw megaman post that it was all full a couple of pages back but i migh be wrong so... If i am my b but im pretty sure its full

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Alrighty folks.Second class list is being worked on and by god theres alot of characters to move around. I'm going to give myself a deadline and have them done hopefully in two days. IN THE MEAN TIME, this calls for an activity check just to see who's alive and who isn't!

Just post here with your character names and however else you want your presence known :D Whoever doesn't do it in a good amount of time will be messaged since the rules state inactivity for a week is a good cause for concern ^^

Also I'm considering making a Pre Requisite for making second characters just so the option isn't abused as much. I'm talking about a case where your first character would never be used again due to the creation of a second character. It hasn't happened as far as I know, but I'm only considering a pre requesite atm. Perhaps a requirement where you'd need a certain ammount of interaction or need to interact with another character with your own. Just a thought

Years
I just realized that I've been neglecting Holly, so don't forget about the short girl chasing a baby Litwick with a Munna and a floating pill bottle following her! :3 She's free for interaction.

Chalifoux

Years
Well, I joined very recently but since you ask for an activity check here t goes:
My character's name is Derrick Fastolf, from the Suicune Dorm. Currently interacting with gimmepie's Sylvia Hanson and ChiliDawgs' Link Neal o3o
I suppose I'll also let you know 'bout heretos's char. Remember he's away due to a vacation but he's soon to be back o3o Haru Hatake from the Raikou Dorm, by the by!

As for te second character thing...
It could be a reward. Either for posting a certain amount of times, interacting with x number of users/characters or for a particularly intriguing post. I personally would go for the former, because it would apply for posts that hace no interactions with other characters at all. 20 posts per aditional student character and 40 for a teacher character, perhaps? Posts fly by when interactbg here, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to post said number of times. Besides, RPers could use this as a motivation for posting more and with more frequence, I think. And it is also easy to see how many posts every user has made in the IC, so... Yeah.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Here is the repost of my teacher SU, Megaman. :)

Sorry it's long. >>; <<;

Edit: So, I checked the original posting of the SU and it ended up that you, Megaman, were the one who accepted it before. I'm assuming that it's still up to par unless you still want my history to be longer. It's so dreadfully short... (sighs)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back