• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor)

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2008
i cant open the program.."aplication error"
"The application failed to initialize propely(0x0000135).click on OK to terminate the application"
can any ppl gv me some help?thx

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
plz help me

does somebody now how to open this file??
'cuz when i open it ,it sayz= ''a fatal error accurred''
how could i stop that?..,plz tell me how to?..,

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2010
I cannot get any of my roms to work either. I downloaded microsoft.net 3.5 but it still tells me: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. And once i get into the program, I am unable to load any roms and it says: Cannot load ROM. ROM Configuration Not Initialized> Can someone please help?

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
every time i edit it with pokemon ruby, the pokemons can't evolve... the game will freeze or resets automatically.
However, works with fire red.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
This tool is needing an update, it is great now, but newer features would be nice.
(I forgot the ones off the top of my head, but there are some cool ones...)
I am not saying it is a bad program, no, I love it, I prefer it to anything! ^_^
(Any other Pokemon Editor that is...)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The creator's not been online since May. Unless someone else can edit the program and make it better, then the updates you want may never happen, 0m3GA.

Years
  • Age 103
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
This is quite possibly the best Editor I've seen yet..! Here, have 5 cookies. Chocolate Chip flavored.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
is this ever gonna be updated o.O been on here for like 6 months

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
is this ever gonna be updated o.O been on here for like 6 months

Read this:

The creator's not been online since May. Unless someone else can edit the program and make it better, then the updates you want may never happen, 0m3GA.

Unless someone gets permission to edit it, or the creator comes back, there probably will be no updates. I'm sad about that, but it is near perfect as it is.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
true but alot of the old tolls for R/S/E FR/LG have dissapeared so =\

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
You know... I have this damn problem with Net Framework ¬¬ I checked "Installed Programs" and I noticed there was Net Framework 2.0 and 3.0 o.O? Can anyone explain? Or tell me ALL their PC requirements to make YAPE work? Plz.

Klarth

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. And once i get into the program, I am unable to load any roms and it says: Cannot load ROM. ROM Configuration Not Initialized"
Can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2009
Aww man it didn't worked!!

I just downloaded the YAPE but I can't open it!!
It says "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." Oh please help me! HELP ME!!!
:(

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
this is just awesome. I made it in my hack that unknown would evolve into missingno.(??) with a moon stone and missingno. learns:1 moonlight,10 psychic,20 shadow ball, 30 heat wave, 40 octazooca, 50 meteor mash, 60 aeroblast, 70 GUILLOTINE, 80 HORN DRILL, 90 SHEER COLD, 100 FISSURE.

basically,it's a kick butt machine!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I just figured out that YAPE can't run when Advance map is running I don't know if this is a glitch or what but its kinda irritating.
A lot of programs don't work while advance map is open.

This is definately one of the most useful programs I have ever used in Pokemon Rom editing. I can't wait for the new features.

Back