• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Raichu Master said:
Who hasn't played ToS!? I mean come on! XD

I'll look into now! *disappears*

*reappears* I'm glad you like the rp! It took us a week to cook up. We started the Monday after the 6th harry potter book came out, which is when I finished it, and we started planning our own school of witchcraft and wizardry that interacts with Hogwarts, starting with Harry Potter's first year. *disappears*
lol, you can't believe how many people in my art class who haven't heard/played ToS. (all of them. xD)

Anywho - I like to RP because... acting like someone who's not you is interesting. And seeing how people with different personalities may react in a situation is very fun. =3

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I HAVE RETURNED!!

*bounces around* I LOVE to RP because it's an awesome way to get creative ideas for stories, and a way to play around with my characters and let them develope before using them in my novel.

*giggles* Oh, and it's a GREAT way to meet people!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Hey Nat! *poke* ^^

Well anyway, to tell the truth, I don't have any particular reason why I like to RP...I just knew from the first time I saw one, that that's what I'd like to do. Never was a big poster otherwise. XD

It's ashame...I mean the ignorance of others...when people are born they should have "ToS is awesome" drilled into their little minds. XD

Oh and Nat, that harry potter rp, the one I was talking about, is up Skye put it up, it's called "Chimney Rock: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, USA" I still have no clue why Skye spells Wizard Wizzard...*sigh*...the world may never know... XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*giggles* I'm SOOO excited for the HP RP to get moving! *giggles* I'm using Nat again, but with a different name and pet. *laughs* Okay, it's an entirely new character with Nat's history.... So sue me! :P

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
As am I. *giggles* It's been a while since I've used Seth, I've already got quite a few ideas for what could go on with him. *laughs* Neither of your characters had best fall too hard for him, koi! :P won't say any more than that.

Anyways, I, like RM, am not quite sure of WHY I RP. I just like the concept, think it's quite enjoyable. I've been doing it since my days on NationStates and the infamour Lonely Hearts Club there. Back when I was a lonely heart. :P

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*laughs* Dang it, love, you KNOW at least ONE of my characters is going to fall for yours! It ALWAYS happens like that! :P

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*peers at ze Jakey* Most 11-year-old girls are very capable of having a crush. Well, I was at least, and most of my characters revolve around my own personality so...

*laughs* New topic, eh? How about... what has been your all-time favorite RP and why?

My personal favorite was MaH. I mean, well, come on! Nat and Andrew's constant up and down relationship, them having to hide it from the rest of the world, the awesome scene in the shrieking shack, RM and Skye's charas "mingling" every once in awhile... *giggles* I think that it was the ULTIMATE rp, and I hope ChimneyRock lives up to my great expectations! :P

~Ozy~

Years
Point taken, koi. I'm just warning you not to get too attached. Or maybe you should, might make things a tish more interesting come next term. :P

I believe this was one we already discussed, love. :P But I rather enjoyed The Authors, that was fun. Gave Chaos a nice playground for a while, let me have a bit of a relief. So that was nice. That, and I thoroughly enjoyed the original LoaM, way back when. For... various reasons... Finally, if anyone 'round here remembers a nice little TAD/RM joint effort by the name of "The Drow Academy," that was enjoyable while it lasted... And as a bit of an in-joke, "private study session." :P

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
You might want to wait until the first one is finished...*shrugs*...just a thought...or you could go off and try to make your own...*sigh*

You two are WAY too giggly now...I miss the older models of you guys...are you sure it's not to late to trade? XD

Also you guys have to keep in mind that we have about 3 times as many rpers than last time, so you never know what happens. As we've learned in the past...Johann was all over the place when it came to love... *gets struck by lightning* XD

~Ozy~

Years
What, you preferred me all dark, brooding, and constantly moody? :P

Oh, who says it's coming to love, ne? You lot will just have to wait and see.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Oooh, I <3 your avatar, Chibi-chan. n___n

ToS is cool. <3 You could start your own, I'll go join for sure, lol. xDDD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Oooh, I <3 your avatar, Chibi-chan. n___n

ToS is cool. <3 You could start your own, I'll go join for sure, lol. xDDD

Thank you! ^____^ I need a matching banner though...

hehe...I don't think I'm too ToS knowledged to start my own..XD

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
I posted my Defenders of Eshu City RP today, and I would like to have some constructive criticism on it. Is the setting good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back