• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

The purpose of this thread is to announce public use of your posted graphics and allow other members to use them in their themes on PC.You may also claim the graphics that have been announced as being public.

Rules & Guidelines

Read and follow The Graphics & Photography Rules
→ You must give credit to the creator unless otherwise stated. This can be held in your usertitle or your signature.
→ No discussion to be held here. If you need an avatar, VM/PM the creator for one.
→ Try to re-upload the graphics, this will potentially save the creator some bandwidth.
→ When you "claim", the graphics do not become yours, you may use them, but you may not edit or claim as your own work.
→ Do not claim a lot of works, don't be greedy. Claim your banner, theme, or set of icons and be on your merry way.

If you have any further questions, contact me.
Graphics & Photograpy Moderator:
Abnegation - PM

Thank you for flying G&P.

moments.

quixotic
Years
I'll kick us off.

bend-1.png

Just a recent one. Besides, I don't remember if I have even ever posted some graphics here...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Some tags in the same style. Feel free to use them, VM me if you want an avatar.

Battle%20entry.png

Heresy.png

Justa%20Junkie.png

Years
Here's two icons. Tinie Tempah and Snivy.

tintieicon2.png

snivy1.png

Pretty simple icons, but I'll post more once I'm done make more icons and banners.

moments.

quixotic
Years
batman.png

Alternate, depending if you want logo or not.
batmann.png

Credit if worn please. ;)

Last edited:
Back